maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:06 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12937
jack t ripper wrote:
The Saudis tried to do this too. Didn't work. It is particularly ironic because the Saudis were responsible for a major part of the worldwide programming effort.

I recall reading an article about the Jordanian government's Jihadi reeducation schools.

Despite the author attempting to portray them as successful, I don't recall seeing much in the way of evidence for it.

Such Jordanian courses weren't voluntary. :lol: Their secret police were arresting suspects and putting them in such programs while in prison. The targeted ones primarily being those who could potentially be a problem to the Jordanian regime, of course.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 pm 
Corporal

Reputation points: 1827
The Hamburg knife attacker, some Ahmad A.:

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 61352.html

-he´s from the Emirates, but a "Palestinian"

- staff at a migrant café he frequented and the official running the refugee housing where he was living reported him to a special task unit (Legato, and it´s a civil unit/office run by city-state of Hamburg) which is dealing with cases of "religiously motivated radicalization"

- he switched between epsidodes of heavy drinking & weed consumption and phases of Islamic preachiness, reciting extensively from the Koran and lecturing his fellow Muslims on their ungodly lifestyle
:lol:
(miracle no one broke his nose, guess this is what got him reported)

- in June 2016, the Polizei ran an Islamism awareness thingy for the refugees at the housing where he lived.

- after this, they were approached by several persons indicating that the Polizei should look into him since he was acting strangely and had obviously radicalized

- so an officer went to talk to him in his 1-room apartment there, and apparently tried to milk him for information and turn him into a source, did not happen

- another source however told German intelligence in Sep 2016 that Ahmad A. was looking into travelling to Syria, apparently to join up with the IS.

- given that intel they left the guy to his own devices since he was also cooperating in his extradition to Gaza, but of course the Pal authority had "not yet" sent in his papers (same as with Tunisia and Anis Amri, the Christmas truck killer)

- plenty of intel, seems no action June 2016 to July 2017

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 61048.html

check the photos to get an impression of his accommodation and such

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9548
Scharfschütze wrote:
The Hamburg knife attacker, some Ahmad A.:

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 61352.html

-he´s from the Emirates, but a "Palestinian"

- staff at a migrant café he frequented and the official running the refugee housing where he was living reported him to a special task unit (Legato, and it´s a civil unit/office run by city-state of Hamburg) which is dealing with cases of "religiously motivated radicalization"

- he switched between epsidodes of heavy drinking & weed consumption and phases of Islamic preachiness, reciting extensively from the Koran and lecturing his fellow Muslims on their ungodly lifestyle
:lol:
(miracle no one broke his nose, guess this is what got him reported)

- in June 2016, the Polizei ran an Islamism awareness thingy for the refugees at the housing where he lived.

- after this, they were approached by several persons indicating that the Polizei should look into him since he was acting strangely and had obviously radicalized

- so an officer went to talk to him in his 1-room apartment there, and apparently tried to milk him for information and turn him into a source, did not happen

- another source however told German intelligence in Sep 2016 that Ahmad A. was looking into travelling to Syria, apparently to join up with the IS.

- given that intel they left the guy to his own devices since he was also cooperating in his extradition to Gaza, but of course the Pal authority had "not yet" sent in his papers (same as with Tunisia and Anis Amri, the Christmas truck killer)

- plenty of intel, seems no action June 2016 to July 2017

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 61048.html

check the photos to get an impression of his accommodation and such

Just another episode in the epic Cultural Enrichment and Diversity series.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
If you have multiple reports of readicalization from fellow muslims and you are the detective assigned to question the guy and "recruit" him ...and he tells you to screw off.....seems to me that is not the end of the investigation. Instead, what you have just done is prove the reports correct.

At the very least deny asylum, put him on Interpol and US Homeland Security and no-fly lists and deport the shitbird out of the Schengen Zone

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:30 pm 
Corporal

jack t ripper wrote:
If you have multiple reports of readicalization from fellow muslims and you are the detective assigned to question the guy and "recruit" him ...and he tells you to screw off.....seems to me that is not the end of the investigation. Instead, what you have just done is prove the reports correct.

At the very least deny asylum, put him on Interpol and US Homeland Security and no-fly lists and deport the shitbird out of the Schengen Zone

Oh they put him on a border watchlist allright - to prevent him from getting to Syria!
It´s in the article as well. You couldn´t make this up.

Good thing someone went to the press with all those juicy details.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 12587
Racists! Poor Ahmed was obviously fleeing Zionist genocide in "Palestine."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:50 am 
Corporal

Linked the wrong article, this is the one with plenty of pics from the housing and ppl who dealt with him.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 60351.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:33 am 
Sergeant Major

Jesus...if you didn't have a psychiatric problem BEFORE you moved in you would in a few days. Some kind of modular Guinea Pig house without all the cool running wheels.

It makes 1970's Soviet apartment blocks look like I M Pei masterpieces.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Scharfschütze wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Oh they put him on a border watchlist allright - to prevent him from getting to Syria!
It´s in the article as well. You couldn´t make this up.

Good thing someone went to the press with all those juicy details.

It has occurred to me that letting jihadis go to Syria and get killed by the Kurds with US fire support or by Russian bombs or Assad's nerve agents may not be such a bad idea. Of course, that strategy requires a cooperative Turkey.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am 
Sergeant Major

doggie wrote:
Racists! Poor Ahmed was obviously fleeing Zionist genocide in "Palestine."

Yep, the bastard is using western sympathies toward the Pals to increase his chances of "asylum"

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248  Next