maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 249, 250, 251, 252, 253  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:26 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
chijohnaok wrote:

Quote:
WHITE Widow Sally Jones has been killed by a drone, says the CIA.

US spy chiefs told their British counterparts that jihadi Jones, who fled the UK to be an ISIS recruiter, died in June.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4665086/b ... sis-syria/

Good riddance.

Money well spent.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10789
Quote:
... Women only have half a brain to begin with but when they go out shopping they "end up with only a quarter" claimed Sheikh Saad Al-Hijri in a lecture on "the evils of women driving" ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41361123

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16056
I wonder what kind of ice pick they used to put out the fire on that guy's face.

He looks like jaffar from Disney's Aladdin. He makes Manuel Noriega look like a Nivea skin model.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
In Germany:

This was posted at Gates of Vienna.
http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/10/allah- ... h-you-all/

Quite the rant from this young man,

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16056
Apparently the prison where the "underwear bomber" is now staying if full of Trump supporters and they are being mean to him. :lol: We also learn the bomb did not work because the idiot wore the underwear bomb for TWO WEEKS. :lol: You would think the smell alone might have been fatal.

Quote:
A Nigerian man who tried to blow up a Detroit-bound plane on Christmas Day eight years ago by carrying a bomb in his underwear has filed a lawsuit alleging his constitutional rights are being violated.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab alleges in a lawsuit filed in Colorado that he's been forced to eat foods forbidden by his religion, endured harassment yelled by white supremacist inmates saying things offensive to Muslims and has been prohibited from communicating with relatives, including nieces and nephew, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The lawsuit names U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Joe Does 1 through 20.

According to the lawsuit obtained by the newspaper, the U.S. government prohibits him from communicating with “more than 7.5 billion people, the vast majority of people on the planet.”

“Prison walls do not form a barrier separating prison inmates from the protections of the United States Constitution,” the lawsuit said.

Abdulmutallab is serving four life prison terms in Florence, Colo., after pleading guilty to eight counts in 2011, including conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism.

The bomb plot failed due to Abdulmutallab wearing the explosive undergarments for more than two weeks ahead of the attempted attack, former Transportation Security Administration chief John Pistole told Fox News Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge at the 2014 Aspen Security Forum.

"Let's say it was degraded," Pistole said at the time.

In 2009, months before the attack, he traveled to Yemen in a desperate bid to see Anwar al-Awlaki, an American-born cleric and one of the best-known Al Qaeda figures, according to the government. He told investigators that the suicide mission was approved by Al Qaeda after a three-day visit with his mentor.

Al-Awlaki and the bomb maker were killed in a U.S. drone strike in Yemen just days before Abdulmutallab's trial. At the time, then-President Barack Obama publicly blamed al-Awlaki for the terrorism plot.

The case had lasting implications for security screenings at American airports.

Abdulmutallab's ability to defeat security in Amsterdam contributed to the deployment of full-body scanners at U.S. airports.

The Transportation Security Administration was using the scanners in some American cities at the time, but the attack accelerated their placement. There are now hundreds of the devices nationwide.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4899
Suck it up and deal with it or better yet, do us a favor and hang your sorry self.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:34 am 
Sergeant Major

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hondura ... -name-isis

Quote:
Honduran Citizen Plotted to Blow Up Miami Mall in the Name of ISIS
“The United States is the most terrorist country of all. I am going to plant a bomb.”

10.24.2017 News Trey Sanchez

After a two-month undercover sting operation, police arrested Vicente Adolfo Solano, 53, in a terrorist plot to place an explosive device in a crowded area of a popular mall in Miami, Florida.

Solano is described as a citizen of Honduras who has been living and working in Miami as a painter making $13 per hour. He has a minor criminal record, including two instances of driving with a suspended license in the last four years. Solano is an ISIS sympathizer and made it clear he hates the United States.

He was first tracked by the FBI in late September when a confidential informant told agents of Solano’s plans. Three videos were intercepted during the operation, one in which Solano dressed in black, stood before an ISIS flag, and stated:

“I am here because I like the way that ISIS confronts the United States and the countries of the coalition. They’re strong. It’s a group that is growing in social media. I love that there is going to be a holy war....

“The United States is the most terrorist country of them all. It invades when it wants to and when it’s convenient for them. That is why I am joining the Islamic group, the holy war, in the name of Allah, of our leader Abu.”

“I am here because I like the way that ISIS confronts the United States and the countries of the coalition. They’re strong. It’s a group that is growing in social media. I love that there is going to be a holy war....

“The United States is the most terrorist country of them all. It invades when it wants to and when it’s convenient for them. That is why I am joining the Islamic group, the holy war, in the name of Allah, of our leader Abu.”

His plans started to come together in October when the confidential informant introduced Solano to an undercover FBI employee who could supposedly help build a bomb. Solano provided a sketch of the food court at the mall, which he thought would be most crowded, according to the FBI.

“It’s easy because look … I go in, I sit down, I leave it and goodbye. I leave it. I won’t have a problem with that,” Solano said in one conversation recorded by the FBI.

After buying screws and other materials to build the bomb, Solano met with the two undercover FBI men at a hotel to put it together. Then the three of them drove over to the mall, where “Solano took steps that he believed would arm the device and the timer to count down” on the fake bomb, the affidavit said.

The Miami Herald added: “Solano discussed buying materials for a pressure cooker bomb, placing it in luggage and detonating the device at a food court with a cellphone, the affidavit said. He further discussed making a sketch of the targeted area, wearing a disguise and hiding the bomb in a shopping bag.”

Solano wanted to plant the bomb on the upcoming Black Friday — the busiest day of the Christmas shopping season.

“What I want to achieve is to send a message,” he said on a recording. “Because I have wanted to do it, because I have resentment inside, to demonstrate to [the United States].”

FBI operatives helped Solano build the bomb, which was made inert, and the suspect practiced arming it several times. He was arrested Friday night after approaching the mall with what he thought was an armed explosive device, ready to carry out his attack earlier than planned. Solano now faces life in prison.

Glad that they caught this dirtbag. We need fewer people like him in our country.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:34 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10789
moohamid says "return to moderate islam" !! (it was all the shitites fault!)

Quote:
... Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has said the return of "moderate Islam" is key to his plans to modernise the Gulf kingdom.
He told reporters that 70% of the Saudi population was under 30 and that they wanted a "life in which our religion translates to tolerance".
The prince vowed to "eradicate the remnants of extremism very soon".
He made the comments after announcing the investment of $500bn (£381bn) in a new city and business zone.
Dubbed NEOM, it will be situated on 26,500 sq km (10,230 sq miles) of Saudi Arabia's north-western Red Sea coast, near Egypt and Jordan.
Saudi Arabia's royal family and religious establishment adhere to an austere form of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism, and the king styles himself as the guardian of Islam's two holiest sites.
Islamic codes of behaviour and dress are strictly enforced in the kingdom.
Last year, Prince Mohammed unveiled a wide-ranging plan to bring social and economic change to the oil-dependent kingdom known as Vision 2030.
As part of those reforms, the 32-year-old has proposed the partial privatisation of the state oil company, Saudi Aramco, and the creation of the world's largest sovereign wealth fund.
A woman walks past a sign during the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (24 October 2017)Image copyrightREUTERS
Image caption
The prince made the comments about Islam at an economic conference in Riyadh
And in September his father, King Salman, announced that a ban on women drivers would end next year, despite long-standing opposition from religious conservatives.
The government also wants to invest in the entertainment sector. Concerts are once again being held and cinemas are expected to return soon.
Prince Mohammed defended the reforms at an economic conference in Riyadh on Tuesday that drew foreign investors and dignitaries.
"We are returning to what we were before - a country of moderate Islam that is open to all religions, traditions and people around the globe," he said.
"We want to live a normal life. A life in which our religion translates to tolerance, to our traditions of kindness," he added.
"Seventy percent of the Saudi population is under 30, and honestly we will not spend the next 30 years of our lives dealing with destructive ideas. We will destroy them today and at once."
The prince stressed that Saudi Arabia "was not like this before 1979", when there was an Islamic revolution in Iran and militants occupied Mecca's Grand Mosque.
Afterwards, public entertainment in Saudi Arabia was banned and clerics were given more control over public life ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41747476

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:49 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/honduran-citizen-plotted-blow-miami-mall-name-isis

Quote:
Honduran Citizen Plotted to Blow Up Miami Mall in the Name of ISIS
“The United States is the most terrorist country of all. I am going to plant a bomb.”

10.24.2017 News Trey Sanchez

After a two-month undercover sting operation, police arrested Vicente Adolfo Solano, 53, in a terrorist plot to place an explosive device in a crowded area of a popular mall in Miami, Florida.

Solano is described as a citizen of Honduras who has been living and working in Miami as a painter making $13 per hour. He has a minor criminal record, including two instances of driving with a suspended license in the last four years. Solano is an ISIS sympathizer and made it clear he hates the United States.

He was first tracked by the FBI in late September when a confidential informant told agents of Solano’s plans. Three videos were intercepted during the operation, one in which Solano dressed in black, stood before an ISIS flag, and stated:

His plans started to come together in October when the confidential informant introduced Solano to an undercover FBI employee who could supposedly help build a bomb. Solano provided a sketch of the food court at the mall, which he thought would be most crowded, according to the FBI.

“It’s easy because look … I go in, I sit down, I leave it and goodbye. I leave it. I won’t have a problem with that,” Solano said in one conversation recorded by the FBI.

After buying screws and other materials to build the bomb, Solano met with the two undercover FBI men at a hotel to put it together. Then the three of them drove over to the mall, where “Solano took steps that he believed would arm the device and the timer to count down” on the fake bomb, the affidavit said.

The Miami Herald added: “Solano discussed buying materials for a pressure cooker bomb, placing it in luggage and detonating the device at a food court with a cellphone, the affidavit said. He further discussed making a sketch of the targeted area, wearing a disguise and hiding the bomb in a shopping bag.”

Solano wanted to plant the bomb on the upcoming Black Friday — the busiest day of the Christmas shopping season.

“What I want to achieve is to send a message,” he said on a recording. “Because I have wanted to do it, because I have resentment inside, to demonstrate to [the United States].”

FBI operatives helped Solano build the bomb, which was made inert, and the suspect practiced arming it several times. He was arrested Friday night after approaching the mall with what he thought was an armed explosive device, ready to carry out his attack earlier than planned. Solano now faces life in prison.

Glad that they caught this dirtbag. We need fewer people like him in our country.

Hrmmmm...

Is this getting any headline time in Big Media?

:?:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/honduran-citizen-plotted-blow-miami-mall-name-isis

Hrmmmm...

Is this getting any headline time in Big Media?

:?:

Well, there were embedded links in the original article to pieces from
The New York Post http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/isis-sympa ... iami-mall/

and

The Miami Herald http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 11111.html

Do those count as "Big Media"?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 249, 250, 251, 252, 253  Next