maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 253  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10352
jwilkerson wrote:
Two korans in the toilet!? Call the (Dallas) police !!

(didn't know putting books in toilet was a crime in texas ... I learn new things every day!)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39595963

Now THAT is a good way to eliminate weapons of mass destruction!

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
Only ran across this today:

The US should pull all its servicemembers and its diplomatic corps out of Afghanistan.

They deserve the shit hole that they are in.
If there are any future attacks on the US that originate from Afghanistan then simply turn the country into a large glass covered parking lot.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10789
<<attacks on the US that originate from Afghanistan then simply turn the country into a large glass covered parking lot>> Should have done that the first time ... and the KSA as well ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10352
We're getting there, slowly. It is our way to error on the side of giving our enemies the benefit of the doubt.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:42 pm 
First Sergeant

Now wait a minute ... I thought TGLFKAO had been famous for allowing all primates within the borders to practice their "religion" in freedom ...

Quote:
... In the first federal case involving female genital mutilation filed in the United States, two Michigan doctors and the wife of one of the doctors have been charged with performing the banned procedure on two 7-year-old girls.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, were arrested Friday at their medical office in Livonia, Michigan, west of Detroit.
They were charged with three federal criminal counts including conspiracy, female genital mutilation and aiding and abetting.
Detroit emergency room physician Jumana Nagarwala, 44, was arrested April 12 and is currently in jail awaiting trial after a federal judge deemed her a flight risk and a threat to the community.
The three defendants belong to a "religious and cultural community" that investigators allege practices female genital mutilation on young girls -- a painful surgical procedure to remove part of the clitoris or clitoral hood to suppress female sexuality ...

Show us more ... show us more ... we need to see what this religious "practice" looks like ...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/index.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 pm 
First Sergeant

BTW, the people doing this are a flavor of the shittites ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
jwilkerson wrote:
Now wait a minute ... I thought TGLFKAO had been famous for allowing all primates within the borders to practice their "religion" in freedom ...

Quote:
... In the first federal case involving female genital mutilation filed in the United States, two Michigan doctors and the wife of one of the doctors have been charged with performing the banned procedure on two 7-year-old girls.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, were arrested Friday at their medical office in Livonia, Michigan, west of Detroit.
They were charged with three federal criminal counts including conspiracy, female genital mutilation and aiding and abetting.
Detroit emergency room physician Jumana Nagarwala, 44, was arrested April 12 and is currently in jail awaiting trial after a federal judge deemed her a flight risk and a threat to the community.
The three defendants belong to a "religious and cultural community" that investigators allege practices female genital mutilation on young girls -- a painful surgical procedure to remove part of the clitoris or clitoral hood to suppress female sexuality ...

Show us more ... show us more ... we need to see what this religious "practice" looks like ...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/22/health/detroit-genital-mutilation-charges/index.html

I saw that article a few days ago, had the browser window tab open to post it and never got around to it. You beat me to it.

The doctor's Explanation for this was plain BS. That this shit is going on in the US is ridiculous. The book should be thrown at this doctor.

And where are the feminists who are supposed to stand up for female rights? Why aren't they protesting at this doctor's house, at her workplace? Where is the outcry?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
The first step towards preparing murder is often prefaced with dehumanizing the target.

Case in point:

Stay classy, Islam. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:03 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12340
Police foil another active terror plot in London...

Quote:
Police say they have foiled an active terror plot after a woman was shot during a raid on a house in Willesden, north-west London.

The 21-year-old woman was one of the subjects of the investigation and is in a serious but stable condition.

A raid also took place in Kent, with six people arrested in total.

Officers say the operation was not connected to an arrest near Parliament on Thursday, when a man was detained on suspicion of terror offences.

Police said the house in Harlesden Road, Willesden, which was raided on Thursday evening, had been under observation.

At about 19:00 BST, firearms officers entered the property. CS gas was sprayed and a woman was shot.

A 16-year-old boy, and a man and woman, both aged 20, were arrested. A 43-year-old woman was arrested in Kent.

Two further arrests were made in Willesden after a man and woman, both aged 28, returned to the raided property.

The police said the suspects had been arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of terrorist acts.

They are in custody at a south London police station.

Neil Basu, deputy assistant commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said: "Due to these arrests that have been made yesterday, in both cases I believe that we have contained the threats that they pose."

When asked by reporters whether police had foiled an active terror plot, Mr Basu replied: "Yes."

He added: "There are constant acts of immense bravery by officers, armed and unarmed - those that the public see, where our officers run towards danger just as you saw yesterday, but a huge amount of unseen work that the public will never see behind the scenes."

Alex Paton, 50, who lives in Harlesden Road, said he saw a woman "getting all cuffed up and put in a white suit".

He described seeing "coppers and masked men with guns".

Another resident of the area said she had heard the "bang, bang, bang" of shots.

A neighbour of the raided property suggested the shot woman had suffered injuries to her left arm and stomach.

He said the family who lived there were from Somalia.

Ruth Haile, who lives in the road, said she heard shots and the woman on the ground shouting: "Don't touch me, my body, don't touch my dress."

Speaking about the shot woman, a police spokesman said: "Due to her condition, she has not been arrested at this time and remains under police guard at hospital.

It is believed to be the first time a woman has been shot by police in 10 years. The last time was in 2007 when Ann Sanderson was fatally shot in Kent.

Police said searches had taken place at "linked addresses", as well as where the arrests took place.

The Willesden raid has been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission and the Met's directorate of professional standards, as is procedure.

The IPCC said it was gathering evidence but that no officers were under investigation.

On Thursday, police arrested a 27-year-old man at the junction of Parliament Street and Parliament Square, in London, as part of an intelligence-led operation.

He was identified on Friday as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali, a British national who is believed to have gone to school in Tottenham, north London, but was not born in the UK.

The Met said he had been detained on suspicion of terrorism offences and that knives were recovered from the scene.

He had been on the force's radar for some time and it is thought police acted after a concerned family member contacted them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39741196

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:46 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16056
:roll:
Quote:
Ruth Haile, who lives in the road, said she heard shots and the woman on the ground shouting: "Don't touch me, my body, don't touch my dress."

Look, lady, when you first conspire to be an islamo-sow or islamo-concubine or jihadi you surrender the ability to tell law enforcement in your host, non-sharia (so far) country what to do.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 253  Next