maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 239  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13382
jack t ripper wrote:
Shot right through the heart. Eyes rolled back. Say hello to the 72 gay virgins.

I think they should revoke his driver's license too.

Very observant Dr Ripper.
Damn fine shooting by the police.

(SJW's chiming in in 3, 2, 1: "Why didn't they try to taser him? Another brown skinned man needlessly killed".

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14423
British born proves nothing. He wouldn't be there if not for policies allowing widespread Islamic immigration in the past.

Trump should approve 50,000 Syrian immigrants and set a refugee center on Oahu with a 100 mile travel restriction and see how Hawaii likes them apples.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 10508
Meanwhile in Belgium...

Quote:
A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police.

The man is from Antwerp but is of North African descent, De Standaard reported. The man is believed to be a radicalized Muslim, according to the media.

"At about 11 a.m. this morning a vehicle entered De Meir at high speed due to which pedestrians had to jump away," a police spokesman told a news conference.

A perimeter has been set up around the area and a bomb squad has been deployed. It remains unknown whether any weapons or other suspicious materials were found in the man's car.

Additional officers and military personnel have been deployed throughout the city, according to Antwerp police.

Verdachte wagen onderschept aan Scheldekaaien https://t.co/5pTTveIhSO#gvapic.twitter.com/uGb1yjpEdd
— Gazet van Antwerpen (@gva) March 23, 2017

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

https://www.rt.com/news/382024-man-arre ... nto-crowd/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13382
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.4037397

Quote:
Imam calling for Jews to be killed in sermon at Montreal mosque draws police complaint
Larger Muslim community wants apology from mosque and wonders why controversial imam was invited to preach

By Brennan Neill, Stephen Smith, CBC News Posted: Mar 23, 2017 7:03 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 11:15 AM ET

A Montreal mosque is facing a police complaint and rebukes from the larger Muslim community after a video of an imam delivering a sermon in which he asks for Jews to be killed surfaced online.

The sermon took place at the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque in the city's Saint-Michel neighbourhood on Dec. 23, 2016.

The video was posted to the mosque's YouTube channel three days later. The imam in the video is Jordanian cleric Sheikh Muhammad bin Musa Al Nasr — he was reportedly an invited guest of the mosque.

In the video, the imam recites in Arabic the verse: "O Muslim, O servant of Allah, O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

CBC independently verified the speech and its translation.

The controversial verse comes from a religious text known as a hadith, which interprets the words and actions by the Prophet Muhammad.

The hadith in question deals with end times and tells how stones and trees will ask Muslims to come and kill Jews hiding behind them.

CBC Montreal has reached out to the Dar Al-Arqam mosque for comment and was told no one was available.

Accused of inciting violence

The video was brought to the attention of B'nai Brith Canada, which filed a complaint with Montreal police on Monday.

The organization said it is totally unacceptable that a mosque would allow this to go on.

"This is inciting violence, and this is inciting radicalization," said Harvey Levine, regional director of B'nai Brith in Quebec.

"It's against the law and has to be stopped," he said, adding that the complaint was filed with the Montreal hate crimes unit.

Montreal police confirmed they received a complaint, but would not provide any more information.

Mosque should apologize, says Muslim council

The president of the Muslim Council of Montreal, Salam Elmenyawi, wants to know why the imam was invited. He says the mosque should apologize.

He added that the Dar Al-Arqam Mosque is not one of the more than 40 institutions the council represents.

Imam Ziad Asali of the Association of Islamic Charitable Projects told CBC Montreal's Daybreak Thursday that he was also mystified as to why the cleric was invited to preach.

"I do not understand how this person was invited to come and give a sermon and spread this hatred in Montreal against any community," he said.

The hadith is one of more than 100,000 that are written in many books, some of which are considered authentic, while others are not, said Asali.

"To use the themes of the Prophet to spread hatred is actually something that is disrespectful towards the Prophet himself," Asali said.

There are mosques in Montreal, the imam said, that embrace a more extremist message.

"These people, not only do they show hatred towards non-Muslims, they even show hatred to us Muslims," he said.

Other complaints

Levine said this is the second complaint against a Montreal-area mosque filed with the Montreal police's hate crime unit in just over 40 days.

He said the police are still investigating that first instance but says they are not taking action soon enough.

"This is totally unacceptable. We want to know why the hate crimes unit has not done something to date yet. This person should be arrested and charged for hate crimes," said Levine.

CIJA Quebec, an organization that advocates for the Jewish community, said it has a close relationship with the Montreal police and has been following the two complaints.

"We know the Montreal police are seriously and diligently investigating these sermons," said David Ouellette, deputy director for CIJA Quebec.

He added the group believes the police are close to completing their investigation of the first complaint.

with files from CBC Montreal's Daybreak and CBC reporter Sarah Leavitt

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

No small amount of irony in an Islamic organization asking for an apology from a mask because one of the imams cited a holy scripture from The mouth of Mohammed. An apology is not really enough. What the Canadian authorities need to do is put a plant in that mask and listen to every sermon and probably Deport half the clowns that go there

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:17 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11996
jack t ripper wrote:
No small amount of irony in an Islamic organization asking for an apology from a mask because one of the imams cited a holy scripture from The mouth of Mohammed. An apology is not really enough. What the Canadian authorities need to do is put a plant in that mask and listen to every sermon and probably Deport half the clowns that go there

Yuuupp

To the top of the terrorist watch list they go.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 2155
NefariousKoel wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Yuuupp

To the top of the terrorist watch list they go.

You do not get the point.
Judaism also has holy scripts verses in which it is even mentioned that killing a gentile is not a sin.
Israel Shahak dealt with the controversial aspects of Judaism and the verses that are still part of the canon and published a book about it. More about these can be found in the following links

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article ... raditions/

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis5.htm#The Laws Against Non-Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Shahak

So, the issue is not if there are such controversial verses. The issue is if these verses are marginalized or not by the followers of a religion/ And usually this marginalization comes in the form of ignoring them or in the form of translating them in such a way that the hateful content is minimized since religious texts are rarely altered in our modern days. So, in this case the reaction of the followers is the proper response. And by the way, the verse mentioned by the Imam has been the subject of criticism for quite some time. Defenders try to argue that the verse does not mention that all the Jews should be killed and that it is part of a larger chapter about the anti-Christ in which it is mentioned that the anti-Christ will attract people from all over the world including 70,000 Jews, and that it is these people who will be the target of the Muslims. Still, there is no doubt that this verse is controversial regardless of the context.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:13 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 2155
And here is another example of a religion of peace

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/zions-christian-soldiers/

Quote:
Zion's Christian Soldiers

...However, the plot is ripped from the pages of the Bible, so it all winds up here in Israel where, according to the Book of Revelations, the final battle in the history of the future will be fought on an ancient battlefield in northern Israel called Armageddon. It will follow seven years of tribulation during which the earth will be shaken by such disasters that previous human history will seem like a day in the country. The blood will rise as high as a horse's bridle at Armageddon, before Christ triumphs to begin his 1,000-year rule.

And the Jews? Well, two-thirds of them will have been wiped out by now. But the survivors will accept Jesus at last.

"The Jews die or convert. As a Jew, I can't feel very comfortable with the affections of somebody who looks forward to that scenario," says Gershom Gorenberg, who knows that scenario well.

Gorenberg is the author of the "End of Days," a book about those Christian evangelicals who choose to read the Bible literally. "They don't love real Jewish people. They love us as characters in their story, in their play, and that's not who we are, and we never auditioned for that part, and the play is not one that ends up good for us."

"If you listen to the drama they're describing, essentially it's a five-act play in which the Jews disappear in the fourth act."

But if that makes Gershom Gorenberg feel uncomfortable, these Christians say it's only because he doesn't understand how deeply they love him.

"The Jews need conversion," says Kay Arthur. "They need to know that the Messiah is coming. And the Bible tells us what's going to happen." Arthur heads an organization called Precept Ministries in Chattanooga, Tenn. She brings thousands of pilgrims to the Holy Land.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:58 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9198
Go Hezz Bowlers Go !!!

==
Boom Chaka laka Boom Chala laka Boom Chaka laka Boom !!!

==

Bowlin' for Uncle Moh !!!

==
GO ditty Go Go GO !!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'm willing to stipulate that pretty much every end time prophesy I have ever read strikes me as stupid* Red heifers...Roman armies at Raqqa...it's all stupid.

I am also willing to stipulate that the first retard to bring up the "Christians behaving badly" argument is so fucking ponderously stupid and such an obvious muslim apologist that you could hit him in the forehead with a 16 lb shot and no neurons would be harmed.

* The only exception is Arthur C Clark's "The Nine Billion Names of God"

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 239  Next