maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Boycott companies that support homosexuality is trending on Saudi Arabia twitter.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:15 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
Another alahu Snackbar screecher strikes in Ozland.

Authorities aren't classifying it as terrorism. Despite aforementioned knifer publicly stabbing and shouting Snackbar. Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

This r/ex-muslim sub is a constant source of encouragement to me: Islam is oppressive. It is sexist. It is the most close minded religion. And if you're a Muslim, I no longer want anything to do with you, your people, or your community, because all of you are rude, terrible people.

Fairly small sub, but pretty active and growing I think.
Frankly, this is inevitable. You cannot simultaneously keep millions of people shackled in a medieval death cult while also connecting them to the Internet. Something has got to give.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Why would you link your Spotify? Is he going to live stream his colonoscopy later?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Why would you link your Spotify? Is he going to live stream his colonoscopy later?

The technicalities of what it all meant I didn't deem as necessarily accurate, true or enlightening. Main thing is: there is a sub on reddit where people "get away with" criticizing Islam because they are "ex-Muslim," and the sub is portrayed as a "support sub" for people coping with "being ex-Muslim."

The comments in that particular thread are golden: handful of Islamic apologists jumping in to criticize OP for various reasons, but generally those get down-voted into oblivion. Almost every reddit sub I've seen is an echo-chamber where views contrary to the prevailing dogma get downvote bombed into the Stone Ages (I myself racked up good solid -20s on a few posts I made in r/running where I was disagreeing with the witch-hunt against this old guy who might have cheated at a Marathon; I was just basically saying 'this is interesting, but it doesn't really PROVE anything.' People could not handle that shit!). So the actual social dynamics are mostly junior high level and the actual "value" to participants round about the "Lord of the Flies" range of social well-being.

BUT! A reddit sub, that has been in existence for months (maybe years, I dunno) where it is OKAY to criticize Islam! This is golden!

I've made some very careful professorial comments a few times, in as much of a neutral humanitarian rationalist tone as I could possibly manage and they were exalted.

All of this may seem trivial, but the accumulation of these social interactions is what is going to change the world for the better. Think globally: troll reddit with many alts! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Germany decides if you want to go home to Syria to visit your asylum claim is trash. :lol: You have to admit they have a damn good point.

Quote:
German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has announced the government will be cracking down on Syrians with asylum status who go on holiday back to Syria.
Bavarian centre-right leader Horst Seehofer said that the government would be looking to strip Syrians who visit their home country on holiday of their asylum status, saying that those who regularly travel to the country cannot make a serious claim that they are being persecuted there, Kronen Zeitung reports.

“We have to deprive them of their refugee status,” Seehofer added and said that the Interior Ministry was monitoring any such activity from Syrians with refugee status living in Germany.

He also said that the government was watching the situation inside Syria closely and said, “If the situation permits, we will carry out repatriations.”

The revelations of asylum seekers and refugees making holidays in their home countries — where they allegedly fled persecution — are not a new development. As early as January of 2017 it was shown that asylum seekers in Switzerland were using welfare cash to go on vacations to Eritrea, despite claiming they risked death if they were ever sent back to the country.

Breitbart London
@BreitbartLondon
Syrian Refugee Complains He Did Not Have Time for Syria Vacation https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... -vacation/

Syrian Refugee Complains He Did Not Have Time For Syria Vacation
A Syrian refugee in Germany has complained about not being able to go on holiday to Syria because he had "something important" to do.

breitbart.com
9:52 AM - Jul 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
48 people are talking about this
Later that year the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) admitted they were also aware of cases in which refugees had travelled to their home countries and lamented that no laws existed at the time to prevent them from doing so.

BAMF even justified some of the trips claiming that migrants may be returning to their countries because of sick relatives or other issues.

Earlier this year, noted Syrian refugee blogger Aras Bacho complained that he would like to go and visit Syria this summer but was unable to and said he knew at least six other Syrians who want for a holiday in Syria.

“Unfortunately, I was unable to go on holiday to Syria because something very important got in the way, and I hope to catch up very soon during the holidays. Germany is stressful and you need some kind of break,” he said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Unintentionally ironic (and tremendously stupid) Syrian refugee in Germany. :lol:

Quote:
“Unfortunately, I was unable to go on holiday to Syria because something very important got in the way, and I hope to catch up very soon during the holidays. Germany is stressful and you need some kind of break,” he said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

WTF! There is a WAR in Syria! AND YOU are a "Refugee!"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Germany decides if you want to go home to Syria to visit your asylum claim is trash. :lol: You have to admit they have a damn good point.

Quote:
German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has announced the government will be cracking down on Syrians with asylum status who go on holiday back to Syria.
Bavarian centre-right leader Horst Seehofer said that the government would be looking to strip Syrians who visit their home country on holiday of their asylum status, saying that those who regularly travel to the country cannot make a serious claim that they are being persecuted there, Kronen Zeitung reports.

“We have to deprive them of their refugee status,” Seehofer added and said that the Interior Ministry was monitoring any such activity from Syrians with refugee status living in Germany.

He also said that the government was watching the situation inside Syria closely and said, “If the situation permits, we will carry out repatriations.”

The revelations of asylum seekers and refugees making holidays in their home countries — where they allegedly fled persecution — are not a new development. As early as January of 2017 it was shown that asylum seekers in Switzerland were using welfare cash to go on vacations to Eritrea, despite claiming they risked death if they were ever sent back to the country.

Breitbart London
@BreitbartLondon
Syrian Refugee Complains He Did Not Have Time for Syria Vacation https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... -vacation/

Syrian Refugee Complains He Did Not Have Time For Syria Vacation
A Syrian refugee in Germany has complained about not being able to go on holiday to Syria because he had "something important" to do.

breitbart.com
9:52 AM - Jul 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
48 people are talking about this
Later that year the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) admitted they were also aware of cases in which refugees had travelled to their home countries and lamented that no laws existed at the time to prevent them from doing so.

BAMF even justified some of the trips claiming that migrants may be returning to their countries because of sick relatives or other issues.

Earlier this year, noted Syrian refugee blogger Aras Bacho complained that he would like to go and visit Syria this summer but was unable to and said he knew at least six other Syrians who want for a holiday in Syria.

Herr Seehofer has a very good point.
And to add insult to injury, it wouldn't surprise me if some of those 'refugees' who find the need to take a vacation to the sh*th*le that they fled from because it was too dangerous, AND are paying for it in part with the money the German taxpayers are giving them in support.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289