maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Sinead O'Connor likes islam because they hate the Pope too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
Lava wrote:
... Who is Sinead O'Connor? ...

That's the ticket !!!

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Lava wrote:
nelmsm wrote:
Does anyone really give a shit what Sinead O'Connor does anymore?

Who is Sinead O'Connor?

*shrug*

She's an Irish singer....in 1992 she created controversy by tearing up a picture of the Pope during a performance on Saturday Night Live:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin%C3%A9 ... erformance

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:13 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19523
Sinead says she no longer wants to spend time with disgusting white people...

Quote:
Sinead O’Connor says she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’

She also speaks up for women and against Trump, having converted to Islam last month

The artist formerly known as Sinead O’Connor has spoken out on Twitter to declare that she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’, after recently converting to Islam.

Last month, the Irish singer-songwriter announced that she had renounced Catholicism, converted to Islam, and changed her name to Shuhada Davitt.

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you how to sing the devil to sleep”.

“I’m terribly sorry,” she wrote. “What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

“Interesting to see if Twitter bans this when it allows people like Trump and Milbank spew the satanic filth upon even my country. Forgive me. Sometimes the Lord needs dirty workers.”

She continued: “BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q’ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake #ReignOfWhiteMANover”

“NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-FUCKING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep.”

She went on: “How come so called christian and jewish theologians ( the christian theologians being atheists and satanists actually in practice, though they know it not, never talk about the smashing of their enemies babies heads on rocks which in all over their psalms?”

“Everyone says the Poor Americans are the victim of Trump. But you hired him. So fire him. Otherwise you’re complicit. It is the same with all so called Islamic Terrorism. Which is exactly what the devil wants and loves. #WatchTheWomen sing the fucker to sleep.”

She continued to Tweet: “No Irish person on earth would disagree. We didn’t fire the church. We let them please themselves in our children right under our noses and there is no recompense. No balm in gilliad for Irish human beings under ‘civiliasation’ #PEOPLEARESTILLFUCKINGSTARVINGTODEATH #AMAL”

“Twitter happy to be part of normalizing starvation by using images of Amal to make her seem divine and not human. Trick of the devil in all Talmudic and christian theology.”

She added: “Final word. If its ‘Crazy’ to care. Then by all means, spank my ass and call me Fruity loops.”

I'm terribly sorry. What I'm about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that's what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

— Shuhada’ Davitt (@MagdaDavitt77) November 6, 2018

Interesting to see if Twitter bans this when it allows people like Trump and Milbank spew the satanic filth upon even my country #KKKINNEWTONARDSPICKETMOSQUETHEDAYIMADEMYSHAHDAHOWWEIRDISTHAT?

Forgive me. Sometimes the Lord needs dirty workers ; ) #NotAsFuckinCrazyAsSheLooks ; ) #TrustMeIAMaSoldier

BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q'ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake#ReignOfWhiteMANover

#TimeForWOMENToBloodyHaveToSaveYouFromYourAllSTOOOPIDSELVES.

Which we will sweetly, do ; )

NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-FUCKING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep ; )

How come so called christian and jewish theologians ( the christian theologians being atheists and satanists actually in practice, though they know it not, never talk about the smashing of their enemies babies heads on rocks which in all over their psalms? #ForFuckSake

Everyone says the Poor Americans are the victim of Trump. But you hired him. So fire him. Otherwise you're complicit. It is the same with all so called Islamic Terrorism. Which is exactly what the devil wants and loves. #WatchTheWomen sing the fucker to sleep

No Irish person on earth would disagree. We didn't fire the church. We let them please themselves in our children right under our noses and there is no recompense. No balm in gilliad for Irish human beings under 'civiliasation'#PEOPLEARESTILLFUCKINGSTARVINGTODEATH #AMAL

Twitter happy to be part of normalizing starvation by using images of Amal to make her seem divine and not human. Trick of the devil in all Talmudic and christian theology

Final word. If its 'Crazy' to care. Then by all means, spank my ass and call me Fruity loops : )

Earlier this year, the singer was due to make her live return after struggling with mental health problems. However, she postponed the dates “due to unforeseen circumstances.”

She also made headlines when she went on US TV show Dr Phil to speak of her history of mental health struggles.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sinead-o ... le-2397624

Dear Sinead,
That is fine by us. Fuck off you bald headed goblin.

t. White People

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Sinead says she no longer wants to spend time with disgusting white people...

Quote:
Sinead O’Connor says she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’

She also speaks up for women and against Trump, having converted to Islam last month

The artist formerly known as Sinead O’Connor has spoken out on Twitter to declare that she ‘never wants to spend time with white people again’, after recently converting to Islam.

Last month, the Irish singer-songwriter announced that she had renounced Catholicism, converted to Islam, and changed her name to Shuhada Davitt.

Now, in a series of Twitter posts, the musician has shared a lengthy statement in which she describes non-Muslims as “disgusting” – as well as calling for society to “sit down and let women show you how to sing the devil to sleep”.

“I’m terribly sorry,” she wrote. “What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

“Interesting to see if Twitter bans this when it allows people like Trump and Milbank spew the satanic filth upon even my country. Forgive me. Sometimes the Lord needs dirty workers.”

She continued: “BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q’ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake #ReignOfWhiteMANover”

“NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-FUCKING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep.”

She went on: “How come so called christian and jewish theologians ( the christian theologians being atheists and satanists actually in practice, though they know it not, never talk about the smashing of their enemies babies heads on rocks which in all over their psalms?”

“Everyone says the Poor Americans are the victim of Trump. But you hired him. So fire him. Otherwise you’re complicit. It is the same with all so called Islamic Terrorism. Which is exactly what the devil wants and loves. #WatchTheWomen sing the fucker to sleep.”

She continued to Tweet: “No Irish person on earth would disagree. We didn’t fire the church. We let them please themselves in our children right under our noses and there is no recompense. No balm in gilliad for Irish human beings under ‘civiliasation’ #PEOPLEARESTILLFUCKINGSTARVINGTODEATH #AMAL”

“Twitter happy to be part of normalizing starvation by using images of Amal to make her seem divine and not human. Trick of the devil in all Talmudic and christian theology.”

She added: “Final word. If its ‘Crazy’ to care. Then by all means, spank my ass and call me Fruity loops.”

I'm terribly sorry. What I'm about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that's what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting.

Interesting to see if Twitter bans this when it allows people like Trump and Milbank spew the satanic filth upon even my country #KKKINNEWTONARDSPICKETMOSQUETHEDAYIMADEMYSHAHDAHOWWEIRDISTHAT?

Forgive me. Sometimes the Lord needs dirty workers ; ) #NotAsFuckinCrazyAsSheLooks ; ) #TrustMeIAMaSoldier

BTW if one IS an intelligent theologian and has taken the journey, one would know there is no more talk of ancient violence in the Q'ran as the Tanukh, the Bible or The sodding Mahabarata. And its ALL EQUALLY IRELLEVANT TO OUR TIMES #ForFuckSake#ReignOfWhiteMANover

#TimeForWOMENToBloodyHaveToSaveYouFromYourAllSTOOOPIDSELVES.

Which we will sweetly, do ; )

NO more martyrs please. Its a STOOOOOOOPID I-FUCKING-DEA. Lads. Sit down and let the females show you how to sing the devil to sleep ; )

How come so called christian and jewish theologians ( the christian theologians being atheists and satanists actually in practice, though they know it not, never talk about the smashing of their enemies babies heads on rocks which in all over their psalms? #ForFuckSake

Everyone says the Poor Americans are the victim of Trump. But you hired him. So fire him. Otherwise you're complicit. It is the same with all so called Islamic Terrorism. Which is exactly what the devil wants and loves. #WatchTheWomen sing the fucker to sleep

No Irish person on earth would disagree. We didn't fire the church. We let them please themselves in our children right under our noses and there is no recompense. No balm in gilliad for Irish human beings under 'civiliasation'#PEOPLEARESTILLFUCKINGSTARVINGTODEATH #AMAL

Twitter happy to be part of normalizing starvation by using images of Amal to make her seem divine and not human. Trick of the devil in all Talmudic and christian theology

Final word. If its 'Crazy' to care. Then by all means, spank my ass and call me Fruity loops : )

Earlier this year, the singer was due to make her live return after struggling with mental health problems. However, she postponed the dates “due to unforeseen circumstances.”

She also made headlines when she went on US TV show Dr Phil to speak of her history of mental health struggles.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sinead-o ... le-2397624

Dear Sinead,
That is fine by us. Fuck off you bald headed goblin.

t. White People

Anyone willing to chip in to get her a one way ticket to Boko Haram-land?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Nuttier than a fruit cake.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

I was bummed when Cat Stevens was abducted by the muzzies. I don't feel any sense of loss with Sinead. Just the opposite. She always sounded like a cat stuck in a fan belt to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Did she even write anything good? She was always whining about"artistic freedom". You can get away with that shit if you are Van Gough or Orson Wells. You can't if you are Sinead O'Connor. She is a slow motion train wreck.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19523
jack t ripper wrote:
Did she even write anything good?

Her biggest hit was written by Prince.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
jack t ripper wrote:
I was bummed when Cat Stevens was abducted by the muzzies. ...

Aye and he even "repudiated" his music ... BUT ... later .. he changed his mind ... and decided his music was ok ... I have the "greatest hits" and still listen to it ... he was a great writer ... good melodies ... I don't much care for the "Messages" these days, but a lot of his songs are good ... he was a greater writer ... I said that already right !!?? :D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277  Next