this MUST stop.

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

C_S
Sergeant Major

this MUST stop.

#1 Post by C_S » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:38 pm

There are so many spam calls rolling in now, that we are now answering phone calls every single second of every day. The phones ringing constantly. The lines never stop ringing. When a legit customer is on the phone w/ sales, the other 3 lines ring, ring, ring, ring, ring...

I'll tell you what:
This has to FUCKING stop right fucking now. Legally, this must stop. To be honest, if the ppl who program these phones to ring endlessly w/ spam calls are PUBLICLY HANGED, I'm cool w/ that. I never travel to events, but I'd wake up early and go downtown to watch these Mutherfuckers swing.

Whatever it takes to get this shit to stop, if it takes executions to put a end to it. They had it coming. Fuck im. I'd like to see them brutally, mercilessly flogged first. And then hanged for conducting the BULL SHIT they been conducting.

I've never killed anyone, but let me at whoever is responsible for this endless bull shit - I'll cut off their balls and then slit their throat if that's what it takes to get these worthless fucks to stop wasting my time and my MONEY
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: this MUST stop.

#2 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Agree. The people who program this shit need to be hunted down and shot, Tet Offensive Style:

C_S
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by C_S » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:54 pm

You got the better idea, professor.

I'm not brutal enough to clip a programmers fingers off to nubs w/ a pair of shears. I could be bothered to replace the .357 mag round it would take to blow his head clean off. If that's what it takes to put a end to these 24/7 365 constant ringing.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm

I am registered on both the US federal Do Not Call List, as well as the State of Florida Do Not Call list, both both my cell phone # as well as my landline at home.

I can't think of the last time that a day did not pass without at least one phone call from a spammer.

I have recently noticed that the caller ID on both my cell and home phone will sometimes identify the caller as "Potential Spam", in which case I will not answer it.

Over the past few years I have filed complaints online at the federal Do Not Call complaint site.
After I hit ENTER there is an acknowledgment on the screen but never have I received any other sort of response from the feds to my complaint.

I have also started filing complaints with the Florida government agency that administers the FL Do Not Call list.
They at least will send an email reply acknowledging the complaint and I even once got what seemed to be more of an individual reply from someone in the FL regulator's office.

But the calls keep on coming.

In probably at least half the calls, the accent of the caller indicates that they are calling from SouthEast Asia (probably India).
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by C_S » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Line one I've put on hold. It's been on hold for a hour. The computer is still holding the line.

I'm a fairly seemly fellow and I'm willing to conduct cold blooded murder to put a end to this shit.

Never a fan of the gobmint either - but they're the only ones who can stop this shit. I have no idea why they won't... The 'no call' list is a joke. I've never signed up for 'no call'. I reckon it just lets the hackers now the list of numbers is active - and call twice as much.

Probably going to just have to kill them.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#6 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:10 pm

C_S wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:05 pm
Line one I've put on hold. It's been on hold for a hour. The computer is still holding the line.

I'm a fairly seemly fellow and I'm willing to conduct cold blooded murder to put a end to this shit.

Never a fan of the gobmint either - but they're the only ones who can stop this shit. I have no idea why they won't... The 'no call' list is a joke. I've never signed up for 'no call'. I reckon it just lets the hackers now the list of numbers is active - and call twice as much.

Probably going to just have to kill them.

Well, for half those calls you would need to purchase an airline ticket to India in order to confront them.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#7 Post by C_S » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:16 pm

I can't do that, John I got to be to work on Monday to answer the phones.

The US gobmint could effectively deal w/ it though:

"I love that smell. It smells like - no more fucking phones ringing for at least a half hour"