I Hear You Are Shit Now Scandinavia

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

Re: I Hear You Are Shit Now Scandinavia

#61 Post by wulfir » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:14 am

Urghh..., no.

The left in Sweden is largely pro-Putin, pro-Kremlin and tends to be unconcerned regarding the development in Russia.

It is the traditional right who is in opposition to Putin.

The far right lives in the knowledge that the evil mastermind is indeed the eternal Jew, the foul Zion of the shadows.

Gump
Staff Sergeant

#62 Post by Gump » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

Left? Vee are not left. Pootin is left.... Vee are nicely balanced in zee middle.

Is the left in the US pro pootin ? You don’t even know what you are.... Your 57% income tax and insane social policies make it obvious to anyone else....

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#63 Post by wulfir » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:17 pm

And I don't want to forget how your spokeswoman sounds...
Attachments
zxc.png
zxc.png (629.49 KiB) Viewed 41 times

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#64 Post by wulfir » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:47 pm

"The criticism is for real - the resistance alive

The message from the Jewish media is clear: the criticism against SAS was never for real. You, sitting home alone clenching your fist are alone. Russian bots and propaganda machines and a few "Nazis" are the only ones who cares. Might as well just shut up. With smoke screens and fluff theories they are trying to have "scientists" prove their thesis. They are trying to explain how your views are shaped by a troll factory in Russia and that all newspapers opposing the system in Sweden only spread disinformation on Russia's orders, Russia who in turn only wishes harm on Sweden.

And no graphs in the world can counter prove what #SASGate has proven: White people are tired of how the leadership class in form of big corporations like SAS in alliance with large media groups like Bonnier (Jews) year in and year out spit on our culture, our race and our heritage."

https://www.nordfront.se/sas-skyller-kr ... attack.smr

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#65 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:49 pm

wulfir wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:47 pm
"The criticism is for real - the resistance alive

The message from the Jewish media is clear: the criticism against SAS was never for real. You, sitting home alone clenching your fist are alone. Russian bots and propaganda machines and a few "Nazis" are the only ones who cares. Might as well just shut up. With smoke screens and fluff theories they are trying to have "scientists" prove their thesis. They are trying to explain how your views are shaped by a troll factory in Russia and that all newspapers opposing the system in Sweden only spread disinformation on Russia's orders, Russia who in turn only wishes harm on Sweden.

And no graphs in the world can counter prove what #SASGate has proven: White people are tired of how the leadership class in form of big corporations like SAS in alliance with large media groups like Bonnier (Jews) year in and year out spit on our culture, our race and our heritage."

https://www.nordfront.se/sas-skyller-kr ... attack.smr

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

If I can't be proud of my Scandinavian heritage...

#66 Post by wulfir » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:29 pm

The TV and the papers keep on saying it's all right...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#67 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Are a lot of media execs of "Jewish extraction?" Yeah, I suppose. What fraction? I have no idea. I'd speculate it is probably at most twice as much as the population proportion for the ethnic/religious group as a whole, and probably no where near 10% of the sub-population in question (media execs) i.e., not an especially disproportionate or concerning proportion.

If anyone has actual data that can clarify any of these questions I'm all ears.

Having to repeat these two paragraphs ad nausea was the main thing that I found tiresome anytime I went on /4chan

Mac
First Sergeant

#68 Post by Mac » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Anthropoid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm
Are a lot of media execs of "Jewish extraction?" Yeah, I suppose. What fraction? I have no idea. I'd speculate it is probably at most twice as much as the population proportion for the ethnic/religious group as a whole, and probably no where near 10% of the sub-population in question (media execs) i.e., not an especially disproportionate or concerning proportion.

Having to repeat these two paragraphs ad nausea was the main thing that I found tiresome anytime I went on /4chan
I turned up this, haven't checked them all but the ones I did are correct. Some of the links are a bit tenuous though, for example John King is of Irish descent but converted to Judaism before getting married.

I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

nero
Sergeant Major

#69 Post by nero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Mac wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:00 pm
Anthropoid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm

I turned up this, haven't checked them all but the ones I did are correct. Some of the links are a bit tenuous though, for example John King is of Irish descent but converted to Judaism before getting married.

Enemies of the people.

;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Mac
First Sergeant

#70 Post by Mac » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:24 pm

I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...