Harry And Meghan Quit The Royal Family

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: Harry And Meghan Quit The Royal Family

#31 Post by C_S » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:07 pm

They're going it alone w 400 millions. lol. ppl at dailymail.uk are calling them peasants.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Mac
First Sergeant

#32 Post by Mac » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:57 pm

1578602524523.jpg
1578602524523.jpg (335.34 KiB) Viewed 82 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

nero
Sergeant Major

#33 Post by nero » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:59 pm

Mac wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:57 pm
1578602524523.jpg
I doubt that Harry would drink Pabst.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#34 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:36 am

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/385245.php

January 10, 2020

"Prince" Harry, Meghan Markle Step Back From Their Virtually Non-existent Royal Duties to Seek Fame As Neokardashians

I do not know about the "royals," but an expert (meaning only: She's British) told me that it's her sense that Meghan Markle is unhappy that her husband isn't a bigger deal (he's not in line for the kingship, at least not while his brother's alive) and wants to be Kardashian-level famous.

Meanwhile, both of them want to be #SuperWoke. The royal family does its fair share of wokeness, but they don't want to be fully woke.

So they're stepping back from their roles as "royals" and will seek their fortunes as talentless famous-for-being-famous celebrities and Internet Influencers.

The decision was announced Wednesday on Instagram after reports surfaced that Markle and Prince Harry were contemplating moving to Canada and giving up their royal titles.

"Discussions with The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at an early stage," the Palace said in a statement. "We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through."

Brendan O'Neill writes about the would-be King and Queen of Woke.

Forget the tripe about them fleeing the racism of the UK tabloids and the nonsense about the first DOC (duchess of colour) not being made to feel welcome in the stiff, white House of Windsor. No, H&M, the most right-on royals in history, are breaking off so that they can foist even more woke bollocks on the plebs without having to worry about receiving a tutting phone-call from Her Maj's press secretary reminding them that they’re royalty and not virtue-signalling Hollywood celebs.
Megxit, as this royal bombshell is wittily being called, is a striking sign of the times. What Harry and Meghan are doing is virtually unprecedented in the history of the royals. They are jacking in their jobs (I say jobs) as senior royals and pursuing a more 'financially independent' path that will allow them to earn, travel and – this is important – jabber on about their pet concerns and causes as much as they like.

Even leaving aside the fact that they won’t actually be financially independent – they’ll still get wads of cash from the Duchy of Cornwall and will still stay in that Frogmore Cottage us British taxpayers just splashed 2.4million quid on – still their move is a startling and concerning one.
Continued at above linked article
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#35 Post by nero » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:34 am

chijohnaok wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:36 am

January 10, 2020

"Prince" Harry, Meghan Markle Step Back From Their Virtually Non-existent Royal Duties to Seek Fame As Neokardashians

I do not know about the "royals," but an expert (meaning only: She's British) told me that it's her sense that Meghan Markle is unhappy that her husband isn't a bigger deal (he's not in line for the kingship, at least not while his brother's alive) and wants to be Kardashian-level famous.
They say just the opposite, Harry and Meghan. :roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Mac
First Sergeant

#36 Post by Mac » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:20 am

nero wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:34 am
chijohnaok wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:36 am

They say just the opposite, Harry and Meghan. :roll:
Seems to me they want to move to Canada and become a woke version of the Kardashian's.
In their statement on Wednesday, the duke and duchess also said they would be adopting a "revised media approach", engaging with "grassroots media organisations" and using their Instagram account, which has more than 10 million followers, to "personally share moments in their lives directly with members of the public".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51074844
What a waste...

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#37 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:36 pm

'No one wants to see the Sussex name on a tub of margarine': Harry and Meghan will get 'strict instructions on branding' in final Megxit deal
  • Palace aides will clamp down on couple using their titles to line their pockets
    There are fears Harry and Meghan will 'cash in' on royalty as they quit duties
    Prince Charles is also reluctant to foot the bill for his son's detached lifestyle
By RICHARD KAY, EDITOR AT LARGE FOR THE DAILY MAIL and JACK ELSOM FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 18:37 EST, 13 January 2020 | UPDATED: 05:53 EST, 14 January 2020

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be hamstrung with strict rules to prevent them from cashing in on their royal titles as they move to become 'financially independent', insiders revealed today.

After two hours of talks between the Queen and Princes Charles, William and Harry at Sandringham on Monday, Her Majesty allowed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to quit their Royal roles.

In a historic statement she said: 'Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.'

It appears to give the couple licence to pursue private commercial deals, with experts predicting their global brand could be worth an eye-watering £400million.
Continued at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... plans.html
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#38 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm

I anticipate TV appearances....anything from doing joint appearances with Oprah or Ellen hawking their latest book, to something as tawdry as doing informercials hawking skin care products.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#39 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:41 pm

I read that they plan on living in Canada and then also in the United States...but Meghan refuses to live in the US as long as Trump is still President.

All the more reason to vote for Trump in 2020. :lol:

Mac
First Sergeant

#40 Post by Mac » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:38 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm
I anticipate TV appearances....anything from doing joint appearances with Oprah or Ellen hawking their latest book, to something as tawdry as doing informercials hawking skin care products.
There will probably be an Obama style deal with Netflix somewhere down the line.

Sargon on why people are angry with Meghan...

What a waste...