Buy fake birth certificate, Fake UK birth certificate, Buy EU certificate online, Apply to Schengen VISA

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: Buy fake birth certificate, Fake UK birth certificate, Buy EU certificate online, Apply to Schengen VISA

#1 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Ok, two fake passport scammers posted in a row.

Some moderating would be in order, with the posters of this kicked from the forum

I would be willing to volunteer as a moderator if Kading can/would invest me with the authority.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: Buy fake birth certificate, Fake UK birth certificate, Buy EU certificate online, Apply to Schengen VISA

#2 Post by Anthropoid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Yeah if help is needed I'm willing to chip in too.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Probably a bot. Evidently Brexit got mentioned too often.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:14 am

Mr. (or Ms.) Rtphaelg has been a naughty spammer and been banned from the Drivethru.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links