3 Dead In US Naval Base Class Room Shooting

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Mac
First Sergeant

3 Dead In US Naval Base Class Room Shooting

#1 Post by Mac » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Happened in Florida, a couple of police officers were injured too. I didn't here anything about the shooting at Pearl Harbour that is mentioned in the article...
A gunman has opened fire in a classroom building at a US naval base in Pensacola, Florida, killing at least three people before being shot dead.

The local sheriff's office confirmed seven other people were injured.

US media report that the shooter was a Saudi aviation student.

It is the second shooting to take place at a US military base this week after a US sailor shot dead two workers at the Pearl Harbour military base in Hawaii on Wednesday.

Authorities were alerted to the shooting at the base on the waterfront southwest of Pensacola at 06:51 (12:51 GMT).

"Walking through the crime scene was like being on the set of a movie," said Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan.

Two officers were shot in the limbs but are expected to recover.

An investigation was taking place and names of victims would not be released until next of kin had been notified, the US Navy said in a statement.

A Whitehouse spokesman said US President Donald Trump had been briefed on the shooting and was monitoring the situation.

According to its website the naval airbase, which is still in lockdown, employs more than 16,000 military and 7,400 civilian personnel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50692597
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...