maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pissed off Persians
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
mdiehl wrote:
The wahabbis are Sunni. The Persians are Shi'ia. It's one of the ironies that the Iranians are about state sponsored terrorism rather than religious terrorism, and the Sunnis are about religious terrorism and are at least "officially" not state sponsored. So we kiss the Saudis' hind ends and deplore the Iranian state, even though it's generally Saudi backed wahabbis that inflct most of the terrorism on the world outside of the middle east.

State sponsored terrorism is no picnic either but I agree the Wahabbis funded all the breeder reactor madrasas that gave us the brainless jihadis that fly from one fight to another and were responsible for 9-11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 7602
Quote:
Yes Guppy

You might want to do a little more reading on classic feminine passive aggressive techniques.... Before anyone else catches on.... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Shmeficit. All the islam sides there are a pack of murderers, help im along w/ that.

"So long as your bidness doesn't conflict w/ my bidness".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:29 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6294
Gump wrote:
You might want to do a little more reading...

It's time for the week-kneed to stand aside and quit whining, whiner. :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 am 
Sergeant Major

They'll get over it, wulfir. or maybe they won't. It's none of my bidness is it. I said before, arm them, provide finished intel to bofe sides, and let im conduct murder. It's their nature. Shrug. Let im eat each other's women and children. Fuck im. I've never shouldered a ruck in my entire life, I'm not going to vote to send men there. If the EU wants to send men there to intervene, vote to send im. The US, under president Trump, have washed our hands of it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:57 am 
Sergeant Major

I could post a video of islams pinning and very violently cutting the heads off their capture. to maintain the decorum of this bbs I won't post it here. I don't think anyone really needs to see that. I didn't.

Those are the guys you want to 'reason' w/. Good luck w/ that..

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:02 am 
Sergeant Major

wulfir trying to reason w/ islams

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:41 am 
Staff Sergeant

C_S wrote:
Good luck w/ that..

I can see how my time would be better spent on other things.

How much reading of Gump's classic feminine passive aggressive techniques comes with this?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

I dunno. Gump has been around a while and he mostly writes good posts. Don't agree w/ im always be he seems someone who could be reasoned w/. shrug.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

C_S wrote:
...who could be reasoned w/. shrug.

Ripper thinks Trump' sanctions are working. It's time for the week-kneed to stand aside and quit whining.

Gump thinks America shouldn't meddle in old school (Iranian) cavemen traditions. America shouldn't involve itself in strategies that are designed to eventually undermine (Iranian) sovereignty and disrespect their beliefs. Conflict and disaster will follow...

Seems to me, they can't both be right... :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next