maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:59 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19958
Reputation points: 682
WTF is going on, the counter strike of the Deep State or what? :roll:

Judson Berger wrote:
Image

Whistleblower complaint, reportedly on Trump 'promise' to foreign leader, touches off DC firestorm

A whistleblower complaint that reportedly involved allegations President Trump made a troubling and unspecified "promise" to a foreign leader touched off a new Washington firestorm on Thursday, as the intelligence community’s top watchdog was questioned by Congress on the matter and the president adamantly denied the accusations.

The details surfaced overnight in a Washington Post report, but many specifics remain unclear including the identity of the foreign leader.
...

Looks interesting.

Cannot be Trump promising Putin that Russia can join the G7 again, but something more sinister.

Or is it that Trump has not purged all angry donks off intelligence organs. :roll:

But no worries, Consigliere Guglielmo Barro and the DOJ are already preparing to prosecute the whistle blower and the intelligence IG for treason. ;)

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32059
Reputation points: 20000
There is an established protocol. There is a retired general as Intelligence Community IG who did not just fall off the turnip truck. The acting DNI is a retired Admiral with 36 years of service in the Navy, former Seal Team 2 CO.

On the other side I give you Adam Pencil-neck Schiff. Adam Schiff can wait for the IG report just like all of us are still waiting for the DOJ IG report on FISA abuse. Lets not forget Schiff-for-brains was telling us for 3 years he had evidence that Trump was an agent of Russia.

By ra way. A policy difference or use of four letter words IS NOT a cause for "whistle-blowing". This is a mature democracy with sophisticated checks and balances that WORK. Our current problem is that many in the intelligence community do not like the "America-first" bit, but it was a central part of Trump's campaign and he DID win the election so for now they can fucking resign or follow zee ordhas.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:17 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32059
Reputation points: 20000
Giuliani sort of spills the beans. Sounds like a complete nothingburger. In fact. It's funny as Helll.

Quote:
Rudy Giuliani

@RudyGiuliani
A President telling a Pres-elect of a well known corrupt country he better investigate corruption that affects US is doing his job. Maybe if Obama did that the Biden Family wouldn’t have bilked millions from Ukraine and billions from China; being covered up by a Corrupt Media.

24K
7:54 PM - Sep 19, 2019 · Washington, DC

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:23 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19958
Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
There is an established protocol. There is a retired general as Intelligence Community IG who did not just fall off the turnip truck. The acting DNI is a retired Admiral with 36 years of service in the Navy, former Seal Team 2 CO.

On the other side I give you Adam Pencil-neck Schiff. Adam Schiff can wait for the IG report just like all of us are still waiting for the DOJ IG report on FISA abuse. Lets not forget Schiff-for-brains was telling us for 3 years he had evidence that Trump was an agent of Russia.

By ra way. A policy difference or use of four letter words IS NOT a cause for "whistle-blowing". This is a mature democracy with sophisticated checks and balances that WORK. Our current problem is that many in the intelligence community do not like the "America-first" bit, but it was a central part of Trump's campaign and he DID win the election so for now they can fucking resign or follow zee ordhas.

I understand that there is a legal procedure, an it is not followed now. Nothing personal, but a legal procedure that is now broken. The DOJ should have nothing to do with it. ;)

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32059
Reputation points: 20000
Where is the DOJ involved? It's the DNI (the Director of National Intelligence).

Look, I realize there are lots of letters and shit but try to keep up.

Giuliani asked the Ukranians to find out what happened with the sudden firing of that Ukranian prosecutor.

Quote:
Giuliani: ‘Of Course’ I Asked Ukraine to Look Into Biden
81

Cuomo Prime Time

@CuomoPrimeTime
.@ChrisCuomo: "So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?"@RudyGiuliani: "Of course I did"

President Trump's attorney says he had spoken with a Ukrainian official about Joe Biden's possible role in that government's dismissal of a prosecutor who investigated Biden's son.

Embedded video
502
7:09 PM - Sep 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
431 people are talking about this
IAN HANCHETT19 Sep 2019547
1:36
On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani stated that he asked Ukraine to investigate 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, before claiming “I didn’t ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client,” which “tangentially” involved Biden

Host Chris Cuomo asked, “Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?”


Giuliani responded, “No, actually, I didn’t. I asked the Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton.”



Cuomo followed up, “You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything about Joe Biden –?”

Giuliani cut in, “The only thing I asked about Joe Biden is to get to the bottom of how it was that Lutsenko, who was appointed, dismissed the case against AntAC.”

Cuomo then interjected, “So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?”

Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.”

Cuomo then stated, “You just said you didn’t.”

Giuliani countered, “No, I didn’t ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which, tangentially, involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China.”

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:33 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19958
Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
Giuliani sort of spills the beans. Sounds like a complete nothingburger. In fact. It's funny as Helll.

Quote:
Rudy Giuliani

@RudyGiuliani
A President telling a Pres-elect of a well known corrupt country he better investigate corruption that affects US is doing his job. Maybe if Obama did that the Biden Family wouldn’t have bilked millions from Ukraine and billions from China; being covered up by a Corrupt Media.

24K
7:54 PM - Sep 19, 2019 · Washington, DC

And yes, it is Ukraine.

Sam Brodey, Erin Banco, Asawin Suebsaeng, Sam Stein wrote:
Image
Trump Whistleblower Saga Threatens to Blow Up 2020 Campaign

Image

An explosive whistleblower complaint that is threatening to paralyze much of Washington, D.C., now may upend the 2020 presidential campaign.

Two outlets on Thursday night reported that the complaint in question involves President Trump and matters related to Ukraine. Those outlets, The Washington Post and The New York Times, did not go much further than those details. But earlier reports said that what prompted the whistleblower to come forward was a pledge made by Trump to a foreign leader.

The complaint was significant enough to prompt the intelligence community’s inspector general to bring it to the attention of the director of national intelligence, who has not made it available to Congress in part because of objections from the Department of Justice.

Andrew Bakaj, a former CIA officer and managing partner at the Compass Ross Legal Group who is representing the whistleblower, declined to comment for this story. But the revelation of Ukraine’s involvement is a tantalizing clue about just how sensitive the matter may be. That’s because Ukraine has been at the epicenter of the president and his team’s efforts to damage the Democratic candidate they currently consider the biggest threat in 2020: former Vice President Joe Biden.

Shortly after his election, Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, and his team found themselves being pressured by Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s lawyer and confidant, to further an investigation into whether Biden may or may not have applied pressure to curtail an investigation into his son Hunter’s role on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company.

Giuliani has said he was also inquiring about matters related to the 2016 election and attempts to dig up dirt on Trump’s former aide, Paul Manafort. He also has defended his desire to dig up dirt on Biden and his willingness to work with foreign sources to do so.

A source with direct knowledge of the situation says that in recent months he has informally advised Trump on how to approach Zelensky. That advice came around the time rumors started flying that the president was withholding aid to the Ukrainian government until he received assurances the Biden investigation would move forward.

“He’s a question mark. There are a lot of good things, but there are these people he surrounds himself with,” Giuliani said of Zelensky in a conversation with The Daily Beast in late July. “He’s been there too short a period of time to know how he’s going to act. But I think there are very good signs and I have an open mind.”

On Thursday evening, when asked about the latest Ukraine revelation and if it was related to his well-publicized efforts, Giuliani simply said, “Don’t know and don’t care. Let them [the Democrats] knock themselves out.” Asked whether anybody had been in touch with him yet about the whistleblower complaint, the Trump attorney responded, “No, it’s total bull[shit].” He then claimed that “Biden did bribery, and you don’t cover it. I did my job as a good lawyer [for President Trump] and Corrupt Media gets excited.”

The Trump administration ultimately did sign off on a major military aid package, releasing it on Sept. 12. Zelensky spoke to Trump in late July. The readout of that call from the Ukrainian camp reportedly noted that Trump was focused on Ukraine’s ability to “complete investigations into corruption cases that have hampered Ukraine-US cooperation.”
...

There is a difference between accepting foreign oppo-information and blackmailing foreign oppo-information. Both illegal, but the latter is in many ways much worse.

So it goes.

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32059
Reputation points: 20000
This is a complete bullshit thing for a "whistle-blower" "controversy".

If the Ukranians are interfering in a US election by favoring Biden one might say it is the DUTY of the resident to stop it. :lol:

It's not even a "nothingburger". Its a nothingburger without a bun.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19958
Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
Where is the DOJ involved? It's the DNI (the Director of National Intelligence).

Look, I realize there are lots of letters and shit but try to keep up.

Giuliani asked the Ukranians to find out what happened with the sudden firing of that Ukranian prosecutor.

Quote:
Giuliani: ‘Of Course’ I Asked Ukraine to Look Into Biden
81

Cuomo Prime Time

@CuomoPrimeTime
.@ChrisCuomo: "So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?"@RudyGiuliani: "Of course I did"

President Trump's attorney says he had spoken with a Ukrainian official about Joe Biden's possible role in that government's dismissal of a prosecutor who investigated Biden's son.

Embedded video
502
7:09 PM - Sep 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
431 people are talking about this
IAN HANCHETT19 Sep 2019547
1:36
On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani stated that he asked Ukraine to investigate 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden, before claiming “I didn’t ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client,” which “tangentially” involved Biden

Host Chris Cuomo asked, “Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?”


Giuliani responded, “No, actually, I didn’t. I asked the Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton.”



Cuomo followed up, “You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything about Joe Biden –?”

Giuliani cut in, “The only thing I asked about Joe Biden is to get to the bottom of how it was that Lutsenko, who was appointed, dismissed the case against AntAC.”

Cuomo then interjected, “So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?”

Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.”

Cuomo then stated, “You just said you didn’t.”

Giuliani countered, “No, I didn’t ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which, tangentially, involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme, not unlike what he did in China.”

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

You are so deep in the Trump hole. :roll:

New Docs: Intel IG Complained That DOJ, DNI Blocked Help To Trump Whistleblower.

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:38 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19958
Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
This is a complete bullshit thing for a "whistle-blower" "controversy".

If the Ukranians are interfering in a US election by favoring Biden one might say it is the DUTY of the resident to stop it. :lol:

It's not even a "nothingburger". Its a nothingburger without a bun.

Why did Trump stop the military aid to Ukraine? :twisted:

Now the God Emperor saved my Merino wool long johns. :lol:

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The WhistleblowerGate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 15583
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 18687
jack t ripper wrote:
There is an established protocol. There is a retired general as Intelligence Community IG who did not just fall off the turnip truck. The acting DNI is a retired Admiral with 36 years of service in the Navy, former Seal Team 2 CO.

On the other side I give you Adam Pencil-neck Schiff. Adam Schiff can wait for the IG report just like all of us are still waiting for the DOJ IG report on FISA abuse. Lets not forget Schiff-for-brains was telling us for 3 years he had evidence that Trump was an agent of Russia.

By ra way. A policy difference or use of four letter words IS NOT a cause for "whistle-blowing". This is a mature democracy with sophisticated checks and balances that WORK. Our current problem is that many in the intelligence community do not like the "America-first" bit, but it was a central part of Trump's campaign and he DID win the election so for now they can fucking resign or follow zee ordhas.


So true.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group