I wonder what the devil he wanted?

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

C_S
Sergeant Major

I wonder what the devil he wanted?

#1 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Driving home tonight minding my own bidness. I'm a very good driver when I'm wearing my Kmart underwear. Anyway I'm defensive. I can't even remember the last time I got into road rage w/ someone, b/c "it takes 2 to tango" and I don't do tango. Driving... there are crazy ppl it's inevitable, you can't avoid them. I ignore them. B/c I don't give a fuck if someone gets in front of me, who gives a shit? I'll be delayed by 1 second? pfft.

Case in point:

A car pulled out right out in front of me, fortunately I saw that coming, could tell the guy was just going to go. Rapidly slowed, it was a close run thing. I didn't honk my horn or shake my fists or do anything. Then the guy just stomped on his brake. So I stopped, put on my blinker to go around im. Then he switched into my lane some, put down his window and started cussing me :lol:

I have absolutely no idea what I did to that guy. gesh. Maybe he didn't notice he'd pulled right out in front of a car doing 60mph, looked into his rearview and thought I got too close to im? Was he pissed off that he'd pulled out in front of me? :lol:

I was amused. Driving home is so boring. Arrive alive. For Christmas I'm going to ask Santa for a dashcam so I can upload crazy stuff like ths 8-)
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: I wonder what the devil he wanted?

#2 Post by jack t ripper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Did you have your MAGA hat on? :lol:
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

C_S
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:40 pm

You think maybe the guy is a democrat, doctor? :D
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#4 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Does sound like some TDS. Maybe you just have an "Pro-Orange Boi Aura" that you aren't even aware you are emanating.

Check your Aura Privilege.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

jack t ripper wrote:Did you have your MAGA hat on? :lol:
Or a Trump bumper sticker?
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Poindexter
Sergeant

#6 Post by Poindexter » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 am

It's fuckin' Florida. And the goddamn Yankee infestation that gets worse every year.

I live here just like C_S does and see the same thing nearly every week.

When people ask me where I live, I don't always say "southern Florida"...I say "Southern New York".

The bedfellows politics made are never strange. It only seems that way to those who have not watched the courtship.