maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Arctic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Speaking of spent fuel, TPK is proposing to dilute the cooling water from Fukushima and discharge into the Pacific. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

"we will never forget"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

An anniversary is it. Fireworks are in order.

Holy blue flying fuck. gesh. So much for whoever was living there.

None of those bombs missed. Very frightening.

I'd call that "shock and awe". damb... It looks like they went down the street and hit every house bullseye :+: BOOM :+:. yikes.

Last edited by C_S on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
The science is essentially settled. The leftist claptrap is policy politics, not science.

No use for nukes until someone figures out how to get rid of the spent fuel rods. Until then, solar, wind, natural gas, a combination of tricks hydro.. geotherm that gets the job done.

The natural gas supply is going to diminish dramatically if Elizabeth Warren is elected:

Warren raises 2020 stakes by vowing to ban fracking 'everywhere' on first day as president

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

I don't know if that scares US enemies. It scares the shit out of me, nero. Every house on that block got a laser guided bomb direct hit. gesh.

That aint 'carpet bombing', that's dropping 40 tons precisely and hitting every single target deliberately aimed at. Bullseye.

Like I already said - scares the shit out of me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

That's a S shaped island. See any ordinance hit only just water? I didn't either, nero. Those guys don't miss.. :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
That's a S shaped island. See any ordinance hit only just water? I didn't either, nero. Those guys don't miss.. :?

Also an absolute awe-inspiring demonstration of "time on target". Maybe a B-1, B-2 or B-52 could carry that much internal and external but how do you make all the internal load hit at the same time? That must be multiple aircraft releasing simultaneously.

You can see the Iraqi officers pretending to not be impressed. :lol:

"Holy fuck, Ibrahim! Why did Allah give such awesome power to the kuffir? You don't suppose we have backed the wrong horse do you?"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:

"we will never forget"

Absolutely kick ass blues song! Old ZZ Top. Never heard it before. Great post.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
You can see the Iraqi officers pretending to not be impressed

The officers beholding that display look grim. I don't blame them. That is a very serious display of firepower. Holy crap that is frightening.

That's "end of the world" military might. I'm glad those guys are on our side b/c that is scary..

gesh. right, nero?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

That kind of precision could have destroyed every single improved position and bunker at Omaha beach and rendered 90% of the defenders incapable of resisting, something which 500 medium and heavy bombers and 10 BB's could not achieve. A fixed defensive line subjected to drone or satellite recon in 2019 is dead.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next