Pizzaman arrested

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: Pizzaman arrested

#331 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:56 pm

That was the first I had seen the images. There is no doubt both the hyoid and thyroid are fractured.

The only question is can that happen with a self hanging? If a guy with that much experience says he has NEVER seen it you have to wonder.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#332 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:34 pm

nero wrote:
You seem to rely on me to fix your youtube videos.
It is one of the few occasions where you make yourself useful ;)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#333 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:46 pm

ABC Anchor: We Had Epstein Three Years Ago — And ABC Spiked It

Snippet:
Amy Robach, ‘Good Morning America’ Co-Host and Breaking News Anchor at ABC, explains how a witness came forward years ago with information pertaining to Epstein, but Disney-owned ABC News refused to air the material for years. Robach vents her anger in a “hot mic” moment with an off-camera producer, explaining that ABC quashed the story in it’s early stages. “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts (Now Virginia Guiffre) [alleged Epstein victim]. We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.”

She continues, “The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”
Click the above linked title for more.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#334 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 pm

More on the ABC thing here:

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#335 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:28 pm

What is amusing here is that ABC issued a statement, justifying not going forward with that story because it didn’t meet the ‘high level journalistic standards’ the network has (i.e. they couldn’t get sufficient independent confirmation of the facts).

Meanwhile, ABC had no problem at all airing stories about 30-40 year old hearsay allegations against Bret Kavanaugh that did not have similar ‘independent confirmation’.

nero
Sergeant Major

#336 Post by nero » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:53 pm

There is one media that was after Epstein for years: Miami Herald. The paper had dozens of articles about Epstein during the years when others were silent.

And I have no idea of the political leaning of the Herald. But this seems to be an issue in the US; partisan issues trump the facts (pun intended).

A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#337 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Wow. that is bad.

Utterly cynical.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

mdiehl
Sergeant Major

#338 Post by mdiehl » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:15 pm

I have no respect for CNN, NBC, and NPR. Now ABC is going down the toilet I guess.
My retired USMC buddy thinks a zombie apocalypse is what the world needs. I'm coming round to agreement.
"Fuck the king." - Sandor Clegane
"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits
'Our father, which art in heaven..' "May he fucking stay there." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

nero
Sergeant Major

#339 Post by nero » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:22 pm

mdiehl wrote:I have no respect for CNN, NBC, and NPR. Now ABC is going down the toilet I guess.
My retired USMC buddy thinks a zombie apocalypse is what the world needs. I'm coming round to agreement.
So now on Fox you trust. ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

nelmsm
Staff Sergeant
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here

#340 Post by nelmsm » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:46 pm

mdiehl wrote:I have no respect for CNN, NBC, and NPR. Now ABC is going down the toilet I guess.
Well maybe not zombies but I'm coming around to the idea of an EMP.
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!