maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pizzaman arrested
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
You know, if Epstein just had a place in Argentina he would still be alive.

Explain. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
At least eight Bureau of Prisons staffers knew that strict instructions had been given not to leave multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alone in his cell, yet the order was apparently ignored in the 24 hours leading up to his death, according to people familiar with the matter.

The fact that so many prison officials were aware of the directive — not just low-level correctional officers, but supervisors and managers — has alarmed investigators assessing what so far appears to be a stunning failure to follow instructions, these people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing investigations. They declined to identify the eight…

That instruction was spelled out widely within the chain of command, people familiar with the matter said, and one of the issues investigators are trying to understand better is how so many people could have known of the instruction and still failed to enforce it.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit ... lone-cell/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:39 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5025
I can believe that lower level people were not told. The regular staff may have been pulled to work other spots that require certification to work. (Armed post, Outside Hospital trips, training, etc.) The relief is anybody that is willing to go in there and do 8 hours. The supervisors are worried about finding people for overtime that they don't have time to keep up or pass on all the special instructions. They just assume everyone knows. And nothing has happened in over 20 years, so nothing will happen in the next 8 hours. C'est la vie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
One important question is who ordered Epstein out of suicide watch and why? :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
One important question is who ordered Epstein out of suicide watch and why? :roll:

From what I recall it was at the request of his lawyers. Funny that the prison authorites complied though, suicide watch usually lasts for months not weeks.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5025
No. Between his lawyers and the PhD's he may have only been on suicide watch for a couple of days. Probably no more than a week. And it would be someone with a PhD at the end of there name that makes the final call as to when he would come off suicide watch.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:22 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
AngryOldMan wrote:
I'm starting to get the impression that Jeffrey Pedo was caught a long time ago by the CIA. And instead of throwing him in prison for the rest of his life, they forced him to work with them. Since the original prosecutor was told to leave him alone, he belongs to intelligence, this seems likely.

It wouldn't be the first time an intelligence agency has used sex scandals to compromise foreign officials and force them to spy. Russia / USSR was notorious for this. Usually with gays back when that would have destroyed someone. It is the first time however that I've heard of them specifically using minors with apparently no regard for the victims.

If this is true, and it ever saw the light of day, this would be the biggest scandal in the history of the CIA by far.

This possible link should be looked at more.

I've seen mention of paperwork regarding sizable gov't payments being funneled to Epstein's "business" out of mysterious government-related funds in the past. Along with mention of him being a blackmail tool.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:24 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
mac1812 wrote:
No. Between his lawyers and the PhD's he may have only been on suicide watch for a couple of days. Probably no more than a week. And it would be someone with a PhD at the end of there name that makes the final call as to when he would come off suicide watch.

Kinda like .. a coroner with a PhD, hmm? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18812
mac1812 wrote:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4893
Mac wrote:
nero wrote:

From what I recall it was at the request of his lawyers. Funny that the prison authorites complied though, suicide watch usually lasts for months not weeks.

And one of those lawyers, Dershewitz, has also been accused of being a client.
And both of the lawyers that took him off immediately hired criminal defense lawyers right after news of his suicide.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next