maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pizzaman arrested
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Gump wrote:
I think both of you boys are a little light on street smarts.... " See you later mom.. I'm going to the Epstein's house to perform massages" .....

All they need to do is get this story out in the open for a while and then find a "victim" that will name Trump... A la Kavanaugh....

IIRC, all of Kavanaugh's 'accusers' claims turned out to not be believed. (He was confirmed).

Unless Trump actually did partake in the Epstein "Lolita Express" I would presume that allegations brought forth by any such accusers would also fall flat.

As for my "Street smarts", I am just going by my own common sense.
I have no actual real life "experience" with regards to hiring prostitutes, or people to give massages.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
Jesus Chijohn... I didn't say the guy was innocent of a crime... I'm merely speculating on the origins of this new retirement gambit for former teen prostitutes...

Gump said:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure most billionaires have the number to call.... When they show up the assumption would probably be that they are indeed 18.... but if in reality they are only 15.... Are you guilty of that crime also ?

It sounded to me as if you were trying to make some sort of excuse for Epstein.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 7602
I wouldn't doubt she's sitting in a motel room right now... surrounded by FBI looking types....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17151
The whole "massage" message seems to be a result of concatenation of the accounts of some 60 people who were ALL minors at the time.

The fact that they were all minors would require a hell of a statistically improbable random occurrence absent the intention to recruit minors.

Some appear to have been paid on a per visit basis and may have been pimped. Still illegal though. And it still makes Epstein a sexual predator and a world class p.o.s. if true.

A bunch of them appear to have been "invited" or "lured" from better off families under the pretense of networking with Epstein's adult paramour for purposes of engaging in "resume enhancing world travel." In short, the idea that Epstein seems to have marketed was something like 'advancement opportunities for girls.' Such was reported on Morning Edition this AM by the reporter (not from NPR she was interviewed by one of the NPR hosts )who broke the case. They seem to have been paid off "after the fact" in many cases.

What makes this more interesting is whether the CRUD will protect all the associates some of whom may have availed themselves of Epstein's underage victims. Bill Clinton is among the many. Alan Dershowitz is apparently one of the pieces of shit that made attacking-the-victims a big part of the strategy to intimidate the witnesses from coming forward.

If properly and thoroughly investigated, a bunch of elites could wind up in prison for a very long time. And that would be a great thing, IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:42 am 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:

Agreed. Characterizing the victims as "A bunch of teen prostitutes" seems like doubling down on the excuse-making. It's not just inaccurate, it invokes the idea that somehow it's OK to victimize people for money.

Frankly, if he's convicted, Epstein should be executed, IMO.

Last edited by mdiehl on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 am 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
I wouldn't doubt she's sitting in a motel room right now... surrounded by FBI looking types....

After the shitshow of failed accusers (and their absurd claims) during the Kavanaugh hearings, plus the developing shitshow of the FBI and Department of Justice's use of the unconfirmed Steele dossier, I would think that the FBI/DOJ is going to double and triple check any sort of accuser's allegations before they even think about filing a criminal charge against Trump. Their credibility has already taken a huge hit.

If Trump was involved in the Epstein Lolita Express, then he will deserve whatever charges are filed against him.

If on the other hand, the FBI and the DOJ are again (after the Steele dossier) involved in pushing forward phony charges/allegations then the entire FBI and DOJ will need to be burned to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am 
Staff Sergeant

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the Dem playbook... All they need to do is find one reasonable corroborating date + time + well coached victim.... Remember you have to believe the victim....

I'll say I told you so when it happens...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

mdiehl wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

Agreed. Characterizing the victims as "A bunch of teen prostitutes" seems like doubling down on the excuse-making. It's not just inaccurate, it invokes the idea that somehow it's OK to victimize people for money.

Frankly, if he's convicted, Epstein should be executed, IMO.

Until somebody produces some definitive evidence that he is a real predator and not just somebody rich enough to afford to buy "young looking women" whenever he wanted, I thinks it's a little early to be executing the guy...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

From her, I would expect some half assed allegation that will crumble the moment anyone takes a serious look into the details.

From the FBI, in the past I would have expected some due diligence in corroborating the facts. Based on recent history we know better.
Go forward (based on the points I have made above) the FBI had better have their ducks in a row before they move forward with anything.

So again, you have to consider the source and then give the appropriate weight to their allegations.

We are still about 16 months out from Election Day.
Were someone to drop such allegations in the days/weeks or month before the election, then that could damage Trump's election chances.
Allegations today have more than enough time to have holes poked into them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Hence, my use of the phrase "if convicted."

As for evidence, well, there seems to be plenty of that. Whether it's sufficient to convict is another question entirely. Sixty victims know with the possibility of hundreds of victims? All of whom, in the most monumental coincidence in the history of everything, happened to be age 13-16?

The only room for doubt here in re the evidence is whether you think there may be a vast conspiracy involving hundreds of his minor female visitors to all tell the same story. I have my doubts.

The whole thing (Epstein's alleged recruitment techniques, the parent-grooming thing, the hush money) sounds a lot like the whole Michael Jackson thing. Most everyone now accepts the accusations against Jackson as "probably true" even though he was never convicted over it.

But, the evidence shall be in the testimony in court.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 39  Next