maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pizzaman arrested
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
At Dailymail.uk I wrote a post regarding this: it's entirety:

Quote:
"president Clinton's good buddy"

It had almost 100 upvotes and 2 downvotes. And then the post vanished into thin air :o It doesn't violate any rules, it's not unseemly. It wasn't listed "These comments are moderated in advance" - it had posted.. Now it's just gone! :o

The left are so creepy :? Anything they don't like, they just airbrush it out :?

If they're so 'right' about everything why are they so creepy about everything :?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
Looks like there could be any number of big shots that attended his parties, but if any one of those girls was with Trump or Clinton I can't believe we wouldn't have heard all about it by now... my guess is it's just another fart they're sending in Trump's direction hoping it will stick with him... Hookers are hookers, no matter what age they are... How exactly do you age test one ? I've never actually hung out with billionaires, but I imagine girls are like the little bottles of shampoo when you visit... ?

My bold emphasis above.

So Gump, when you ask about “age testing” one, where is this question headed?

Are you asking: “Did the person who ‘hired’ the hooker age test her (seek to confirm her age)?

Are you asking “(How) Did authorities confirm the hooker’s age now in order to determine that she was underage at the time of the alleged sexual encounter?

Or were you asking some other question (or making some other point)?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
At Dailymail.uk I wrote a post regarding this: it's entirety:

Quote:
"president Clinton's good buddy"

It had almost 100 upvotes and 2 downvotes. And then the post vanished into thin air :o It doesn't violate any rules, it's not unseemly. It wasn't listed "These comments are moderated in advance" - it had posted.. Now it's just gone! :o

The left are so creepy :? Anything they don't like, they just airbrush it out :?

If they're so 'right' about everything why are they so creepy about everything :?

You’ve been Unpersoned by the Daily Mail Chicken.
If you ever send them an email or call them, they will not see your email or answer your call.
If you attempt to subscribe to their newspaper/website they will not see your request.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 7602
Well Chijohn... I think it's an interesting legal question... These girls were obviously professional prostitutes. I'm pretty sure most billionaires have the number to call.... When they show up the assumption would probably be that they are indeed 18.... but if in reality they are only 15.... Are you guilty of that crime also ? I'm sure there is a big market for "young looking" hookers....

Anybody can see where this is headed.... They whitewashed this guy to protect Clinton and others.... Now that Clinton is a non person they've dredged up the case again... why ? the possibility to pin it on Trump.... I just heard on NPR this morning that Barr will be compromised by any case involving Epstein and will likely have to recuse himself ?...... This is the next play in the coup....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17151
Quote:
These girls were obviously professional prostitutes.

That's absurd.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 am 
Staff Sergeant

They were innocent girls recruited under the guise of going there to perform massages.... :roll:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/201 ... cusers.cnn

imagining that they were innocent victims is absurd...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
Well Chijohn... I think it's an interesting legal question... These girls were obviously professional prostitutes. I'm pretty sure most billionaires have the number to call.... When they show up the assumption would probably be that they are indeed 18.... but if in reality they are only 15.... Are you guilty of that crime also ? I'm sure there is a big market for "young looking" hookers....

I would tend to second MDiehl's comment regarding the absurdity of them being professionals, but for a moment let's set that to the side.

I think that the majority of the infractions listed in the criminal complaint took place in New York State and Florida.
Prostitution (to the best of my knowledge) is illegal in both states. Therefore, Epstein was committing a crime. Granted the criminal penalties for prostitution (I think) tend to be less than for the crime of an adult having sex with a minor. So yes, you would be guilty of a crime.

Next, for a moment let us look at the crime of an adult (a middle to upper aged male at that) having sexual relations with a minor.
If you are 'hitting' on and/or hooking up (having sex) with what appears to be a young girl (in one of the cases, based of a photo of the girl at the time that I saw in a news article) she was still wearing braces, that is also a crime. Most females of legal age are not still wearing braces. At some point during the time that you are hitting on or trying to hook up with this female, you would/should be asking the female's age and if there is any doubt in your mind regarding the answer that she gives you, you should be asking for proof of age. I think that is a fairly standard process for those in the adult modeling and/or adult film industry. I don't think that pleading ignorance ("I thought she was old enough") is going to be a valid defense in court. In particular if the girl still had braces I think that the jury is going to have a difficult time not rolling their eyes at your statement of innocence.
An adult having sexual relations with a minor is a crime (with few exceptions and I think those exceptions only apply when the older party is one or two years older than the minor. That clearly does not apply to Epstein)..

I think that Epstein knew full well that these girls were minors.
I think that he went out of his way to ensure that they were minors.
IIRC, the recruiter Maxwell more than likely knew that she was to be acquiring underage girls.
Additionally, I think the criminal complaint indicated that at least one of more of Epstein's employees in New York and Florida were involved in this, and likely knew that these girls were underage. I think that prosecutors have more than likely already gotten at least one or more of these people to turn state's evidence in exchange for a deal. That would then confirm that Epstein knew that these girls were underage.

Let's also not forget that Epstein previously pled guilty to having sex with an underaged girl AND he was a registered sex offender.
That should also lower the hurdle somewhat on the prosecution's job to prove Epstein's guilt.

Gump wrote:
Anybody can see where this is headed.... They whitewashed this guy to protect Clinton and others.... Now that Clinton is a non person they've dredged up the case again... why ? the possibility to pin it on Trump.... I just heard on NPR this morning that Barr will be compromised by any case involving Epstein and will likely have to recuse himself ?...... This is the next play in the coup....

I also have heard/read the rumor that this may be an attempt to somehow drag Trump into this (even if Bill Clinton must be sacrificed in the process [which I think would ironic]).
I did read in at least one article that at some point one of the underage girls that was recruited was done by Epstein's current/ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, and that this recruitment process might have taken place at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort/club. When the mangement at Mar-a-Lago got wind of this they banned Epstein and/or his girlfriend from the premises. This to me signals Trump/his resort distancing themselves from the process. If Trump actually had any involvement in this ring then you would think that Trump/the resort would have turned a blind eye to this and would not have banned Epstein/Maxwell from the club.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 am 
Staff Sergeant

I think both of you boys are a little light on street smarts.... " See you later mom.. I'm going to the Epstein's house to perform massages" .....

All they need to do is get this story out in the open for a while and then find a "victim" that will name Trump... A la Kavanaugh....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
They were innocent girls recruited under the guise of going there to perform massages.... :roll:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/201 ... cusers.cnn

imagining that they were innocent victims is absurd...

Well, there is another flaw in your argument.

If Epstein was seeking "massages" both the State of New York and the State of Florida require that someone hold a license.
(While I think that there is no license required for one person to give another person a massage (in the case of that person being your spouse, lover, etc), when you are giving that massage in exchange for money, that requires a license.

For New York:
Quote:
General Requirements
This page covers the basic requirements and procedures to follow in applying for a license as a massage therapist in New York State. Any use of the title "massage therapist" or "masseuse," "masseur," or any derivation of the title, within New York State, requires licensure as a massage therapist.

To be licensed as a massage therapist in New York State you must:

be of good moral character;
be at least 18 years of age;
meet education and examination requirements;
meet experience requirements (if applicable); and
have completed a course in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within three years prior to licensure.
In addition, an applicant must also submit evidence of English proficiency (if applicable). There is an experience requirement only for massage therapists licensed in another jurisdiction who seek licensure by endorsement.

Submit an application for licensure and the other forms indicated, along with the appropriate fee, to the Office of the Professions at the address specified on each form. It is your responsibility to follow up with anyone you have asked to send us material.

The specific requirements for licensure are contained in Title 8, Article 155, Section 7800 of New York's Education Law and Part 78 of the Commissioner's Regulations.

http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/mt/mtlic.htm

There are additional details at the above link.

For Florida:

Quote:
480.041 Massage therapists; qualifications; licensure; endorsement.—
(1) Any person is qualified for licensure as a massage therapist under this act who:
(a) Is at least 18 years of age or has received a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma;
(b) Has completed a course of study at a board-approved massage school or has completed an apprenticeship program that meets standards adopted by the board; and
(c) Has received a passing grade on an examination administered by the department.
(2) Every person desiring to be examined for licensure as a massage therapist shall apply to the department in writing upon forms prepared and furnished by the department. Such applicants shall be subject to the provisions of s. 480.046(1). Applicants may take an examination administered by the department only upon meeting the requirements of this section as determined by the board.
(3) An applicant must submit to background screening under s. 456.0135.
(4) Upon an applicant’s passing the examination and paying the initial licensure fee, the department shall issue to the applicant a license, valid until the next scheduled renewal date, to practice massage.
(5) The board shall adopt rules:
(a) Establishing a minimum training program for apprentices.
(b) Providing for educational standards, examination, and certification for the practice of colonic irrigation, as defined in s. 480.033(6), by massage therapists.
(c) Specifying licensing procedures for practitioners desiring to be licensed in this state who hold an active license and have practiced in any other state, territory, or jurisdiction of the United States or any foreign national jurisdiction which has licensing standards substantially similar to, equivalent to, or more stringent than the standards of this state.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/ind ... /0480.html

If you are soliciting someone to give you a massage in exchange for money, there is probably the presumption that you are asking them/checking if they are licensed.
If you walk into a legal massage parlor, those licenses will (I presume since I have never walked into any of these places) be posted on the wall.

The same sort of reasoning is in play if you hire a contractor to do work on your house. That contractor (in most states) must have some sort of licensing, and it is incumbent on you to ask them for proof of their license.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am 
Staff Sergeant

Jesus Chijohn... I didn't say the guy was innocent of a crime... I'm merely speculating on the origins of this new retirement gambit for former teen prostitutes...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next