Pizzaman arrested

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Pizzaman arrested

#1 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Pizzagate proved to be true.

Perhaps some new aspects of the sordid affair are revealed. :roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: Pizzaman arrested

#2 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:44 pm

You can read the indictment here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... tment.html

Come and ride on his “Lolita Express”...
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:24 pm

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life -- Bill Clinton.

But does Jeffrey any more enjoy his social life? :roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:40 pm

nero wrote:I’ve known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life -- Bill Clinton.

Probably not so after this.
And even less so if he ends up in prison....unless he identifies as being a trans-female teenager and therefore is allowed to stay in a girls juvenile detention center.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:44 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:I’ve known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life -- Bill Clinton.

Probably not so after this.
And even less so if he ends up in prison....unless he identifies as being a trans-female teenager and therefore is allowed to stay in a girls juvenile detention center.
Are you certain that the Nixon tattoo on his back does not save him from butthurt? :shock:
Last edited by nero on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nero
Sergeant Major

#6 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Curiouser and curiouser...
Attorney General William Barr says he is recused from Epstein case

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he is recused from the case involving multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

He told reporters in South Carolina one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm Barr subsequently joined.
:roll:

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#7 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm

He told reporters in South Carolina one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm Barr subsequently joined.
That could simply mean that Law Firm A at one point had Epstein as a client.
After that, Barr joined the law firm.
Epstein may no longer have been a client at the firm, and Barr may have never worked in any cases involving Epstein.

Some law firms have thousands, tens of thousands of clients and may at any given time have dozens or even hundreds of attorneys working at a firm.

nero
Sergeant Major

#8 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:03 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
That could simply mean that Law Firm A at one point had Epstein as a client.
After that, Barr joined the law firm.
Epstein may no longer have been a client at the firm, and Barr may have never worked in any cases involving Epstein.

Some law firms have thousands, tens of thousands of clients and may at any given time have dozens or even hundreds of attorneys working at a firm.
But the real question is will Trump hate Barr for the recusal, like with Sessions? :roll:

Mac
First Sergeant

#9 Post by Mac » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:08 pm

I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

nero
Sergeant Major

#10 Post by nero » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Mac wrote:
Shhhh...

Ephialtes!

Perkeleen petturi!