maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 103  Next
 Post subject: Re: Impeachment Watch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:15 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Yes, yes, one might legitimately question why this information comes out only AFTER the hearing. One might further ask why he changed his previous testimony and why his testimony seemed to implicate Trump more over time. One might wonder if perhaps someone used these allegations to "pressure" him to change his testimony. One might further wonder if he is now being punished for not implicating Trump with enough vigor. :lol:

Bah, I'm sure it's just an odd coincidence

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
Yes, yes, one might legitimately question why this information comes out only AFTER the hearing. One might further ask why he changed his previous testimony and why his testimony seemed to implicate Trump more over time. One might wonder if perhaps someone used these allegations to "pressure" him to change his testimony. One might further wonder if he is now being punished for not implicating Trump with enough vigor. :lol:

No, it is a conspiracy. ;)

And proof that vitamin-P works.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Those who can speak freely speak out.

:roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

New information about the withheld Ukraine military aid. Aunt Lyd ... err ... Rachel happily explains all.

The Sieve House leaks like a white. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18812
jack t ripper wrote:

The little bit of his behavior I watched suggests to me it is quite plausible that he was being extorted to testify with the #metoo stuff. He clearly was meant to provide testimony which would deliver a severe wound if not a coup de grace, but in fact, his testimony proved to be more harmful to the witch hunters' agenda. Combine this with the way the press briefing, the headlines, etc. were all obviously choreographed in advance: Stalin would be jealous of the effort, but he would also laugh his ass off. Any totalitarian knows you cannot dupe a people unless you have COMPLETE control over ALL forms of information distribution (including word-of-mouth, a medium which the Soviets controlled by placing commissars in just about every possible social context, adding a second layer of Commissars to keep tabs on the commissars and then conveniently 'disappearing' or awarding a Siberian vacation to anyone that any commissar reported . . . the random purges just for the sake of purges and quotas also helped). Schitff could get away with it in North Korea, or modern day Russia or Iran. But even with ~85% of the large-money legacy media batting for the NTT cause that just isn't enough to exert the sort of total control over information that is needed to make this "Impeachment Farce" nonsense appear patriotic and constitutional to more than the devout followers of the New Totalitarian Tribalist ideology.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

The little bit of his behavior I watched suggests to me it is quite plausible that he was being extorted to testify with the #metoo stuff. He clearly was meant to provide testimony which would deliver a severe wound if not a coup de grace, but in fact, his testimony proved to be more harmful to the witch hunters' agenda. Combine this with the way the press briefing, the headlines, etc. were all obviously choreographed in advance: Stalin would be jealous of the effort, but he would also laugh his ass off. Any totalitarian knows you cannot dupe a people unless you have COMPLETE control over ALL forms of information distribution (including word-of-mouth, a medium which the Soviets controlled by placing commissars in just about every possible social context, adding a second layer of Commissars to keep tabs on the commissars and then conveniently 'disappearing' or awarding a Siberian vacation to anyone that any commissar reported . . . the random purges just for the sake of purges and quotas also helped). Schitff could get away with it in North Korea, or modern day Russia or Iran. But even with ~85% of the large-money legacy media batting for the NTT cause that just isn't enough to exert the sort of total control over information that is needed to make this "Impeachment Farce" nonsense appear patriotic and constitutional to more than the devout followers of the New Totalitarian Tribalist ideology.

You are missing one

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:

The federal judge who ordered former White House counsel Donald McGahn to appear before Congress is temporarily delaying the effect of her ruling.

U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said Wednesday in a brief order that she needs time to consider the legal issues raised by the Trump administration’s Justice Department in seeking a longer halt.

Jackson ruled Monday that McGahn must comply with a subpoena for his testimony from the Democrat-led House Judiciary Committee. She rejected the administration’s argument that the president´s top aides should be shielded from congressional questioning.

Democrats want to question McGahn about whether President Donald Trump tried to obstruct former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... poena.html

Democrats want to question McGahn about whether President Trump tried to obstruct something that never happened (Russian collusion).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:07 am 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:

The federal judge who ordered former White House counsel Donald McGahn to appear before Congress is temporarily delaying the effect of her ruling.

U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said Wednesday in a brief order that she needs time to consider the legal issues raised by the Trump administration’s Justice Department in seeking a longer halt.

Jackson ruled Monday that McGahn must comply with a subpoena for his testimony from the Democrat-led House Judiciary Committee. She rejected the administration’s argument that the president´s top aides should be shielded from congressional questioning.

Democrats want to question McGahn about whether President Donald Trump tried to obstruct former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... poena.html

Democrats want to question McGahn about whether President Trump tried to obstruct something that never happened (Russian collusion).

Fakt jo? :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 am 
Sergeant Major

At some point...in 2024 or later...there may be a Dem POTUS and a Republican House. Anyone want to predict what might happen? :lol:

Not only that, in Jan 2020 we are likely to have a Republican President and still have Round Man Nadler in charge of judiciary. You know the "watchers" are still going to be sneaking around every part of the Executive Branch waiting for some morsel to start the whole thing all over again. Plus, the political use of impeachment can be extended to SCOTUS judges. The only real brakes on this lunacy are the Senate and public disapproval.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1022 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 103  Next