maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: Impeachment Watch
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
Maybe it is because the glögg, I can not resist Seth's recent take on the impchefe.

PS. Personal observation: pecan nuts go well in glögg instead of ordinary peanuts. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Scouring hundreds of hours of tape for some misspoken words is not comedy. The clown would be better off having a duck dance on a hot plate

Maybe he go back to Obama speeches and patch together all the "umms" and "uhs"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Scouring hundreds of hours of tape for some misspoken words is not comedy. The clown would be better off having a duck dance on a hot plate

Maybe he go back to Obama speeches and patch together all the "umms" and "uhs"

So you watched the video.

As for Obama, the beige suit was indeed a disgrace, a Kenyan in a tan suit; blacks and tans. Not a very popular topic with the Irish Republicans. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Republicans request Nellie Ohr, Alexandra Chalupa, Hunter Biden, the Fauxblower as witnesses. :lol:

They mean to have some fireworks. I think Pandora might be on the list as well. The are going to ask Fauxblwoer who told him all this classified shit he wasn't supposed to know.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... t-inquiry/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:58 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Republicans request Nellie Ohr, Alexandra Chalupa, Hunter Biden, the Fauxblower as witnesses. :lol:

They mean to have some fireworks. I think Pandora might be on the list as well. The are going to ask Fauxblwoer who told him all this classified shit he wasn't supposed to know.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... t-inquiry/

I don't think that the whistleblower will testify. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:54 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Rep. Adam Schiff says whistleblower will testify before Congress

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told George Stephanopoulous, on ABC This Week, that the whistleblower accusing President Trump of misconduct will testify soon.

7:30 p.m. EDT Sep. 29, 2019

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/po ... 813677002/

Quote:
Schiff denies GOP calls for Trump whistleblower to testify: 'Redundant and unnecessary'

BY JUSTIN WISE - 11/10/19 08:32 AM EST

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Saturday effectively denied Republican lawmakers' request for a government whistleblower to testify in the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4697 ... undant-and

Schiff is more wishy-washy than a teenage girl is.

--------

This clearly demonstrates that Schiff has no intention of allowing this process to be fair, open or transparent.

Pelosi goes through the theatrics of having a vote so as to paint this as a fair process and then Schiff denies Republicans witnesses that they would like to call.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

What happened is the Whistleblower's past associations and linkage to a self-admitted "coup plotter" and to Schiff himself result in "bad optics" as they say in Washington.

So, now, the guy is a political liability. Nobody should believe they are interested in protecting his identity.

Look what the Senate Dems did to Ballsy-Ford. They would give up the entire 1st Leftist Government Mole Division to get Trump.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Indeed it is important to publish the whistleblower's identity to allow some MAGA-murderer to follow the God Emperor's wishes. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
Indeed it is important to publish the whistleblower's identity to allow some MAGA-murderer to follow the God Emperor's wishes. :roll:

A) it is quite likely that Schiff (through his committee) ALREADY disclosed who the whistleblower is.
Last week they released transcripts from one of the Schiff secret hearings...and the person whose name has been repeatedly been mentioned in public was stated in the transcripts..quite possibly because Schiff’s staff failed to redact his name.

B) has Trump called for the whistleblower to be murdered?
If so then please provide proof...a link to a credible news source with Trump’s quote calling for that would be helpful.

If you fail to provide such a quote/link/proof, then your credibility is no better than Schiff’s claims from 2 years ago when he CLAIMED TO ALREADY HAVE PROOF OF Trump colluding with the Russians.

If you fail to provide proof then your claims are no less a lie than when Harry Reid stood up in Congress and claimed that presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes.

“This is MAGA Country”, Right Nero Smollett?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:

A) it is quite likely that Schiff (through his committee) ALREADY disclosed who the whistleblower is.
Last week they released transcripts from one of the Schiff secret hearings...and the person whose name has been repeatedly been mentioned in public was stated in the transcripts..quite possibly because Schiff’s staff failed to redact his name.

B) has Trump called for the whistleblower to be murdered?
If so then please provide proof...a link to a credible news source with Trump’s quote calling for that would be helpful.

If you fail to provide such a quote/link/proof, then your credibility is no better than Schiff’s claims from 2 years ago when he CLAIMED TO ALREADY HAVE PROOF OF Trump colluding with the Russians.

If you fail to provide proof then your claims are no less a lie than when Harry Reid stood up in Congress and claimed that presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes.

“This is MAGA Country”, Right Nero Smollett?

My my. Trump does not have to "order" anyone. Just to say that the whistleblower was a "traitor" and in old times traitor where dealt with differently. It does not need much for an armed MAGA-nut to have his two neurons connecting. Like the El Paso shooter, the MAGA-bomber, and what not. :twisted:

Are you really so dim, or are you pretending to be one for the argument's sake? :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 67  Next