maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: Impeachment Watch
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Haha. The A-team would be Jim Jordan.

The Chairman of Intelligence Committee is the oddest looking of the bunch. I sent him some white dress shirts from when I was in Catholic school at age 11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:38 am 
Sergeant Major

Marie "Nappy Hair" Yanavovitch, the anti-Trumper former Ukraine ambassador exchanged emails with Dem committee staffers BEFORE the whistleblower complaint became public and then lied about it at the Intelligence Committee when asked specifically about it.

Ask yourself how that is even possible. It's possible because the fake whistleblower Brennan-mole, Pajama Boy, went to Pencil-neck Schiff BEFORE contacting the IC IG.....and then fucking Schiff lied about it in Intelligence Committee by denying any contacts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marie- ... cate-issue

It's so obviously a coordinated scheme to get Trump. Schiff's claim that he only discovered the information after the whistleblower complaint was made public is is gigantic and laughable lie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:

The Chairman of Intelligence Committee is the oddest looking of the bunch. I sent him some white dress shirts from when I was in Catholic school at age 11

So DUI Gaetz would be part of the paras A-ryhmä.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:41 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Marie "Nappy Hair" Yanavovitch, the anti-Trumper former Ukraine ambassador exchanged emails with Dem committee staffers BEFORE the whistleblower complaint became public and then lied about it at the Intelligence Committee when asked specifically about it.

Ask yourself how that is even possible. It's possible because the fake whistleblower Brennan-mole, Pajama Boy, went to Pencil-neck Schiff BEFORE contacting the IC IG.....and then fucking Schiff lied about it in Intelligence Committee by denying any contacts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marie- ... cate-issue

It's so obviously a coordinated scheme to get Trump. Schiff's claim that he only discovered the information after the whistleblower complaint was made public is is gigantic and laughable lie

They are so evil, aren't they? :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:21 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 10152

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:03 am 
Sergeant Major

That is rich. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:

Jordan, Gaetz and who would be the third one? :roll:

PS. A rumor tells that Speaker Pelosi is getting expert help, John Bercow will be keeping order in the chamber during the public hearings. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Schiff is good at maintaining order. In fact, he tells everyone what questions they can ask and which witnesses they can call.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Schiff is good at maintaining order. In fact, he tells everyone what questions they can ask and which witnesses they can call.

Apparently. From the House Intelligence Committee transcript:

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, you’re not permitted to be in the room.

MR. GAETZ: I am on the Judiciary Committee.

THE CHAIRMAN: Judiciary Committee is not a part of this hearing.

MR. GAETZ: I thought the Judiciary Committee had jurisdiction over impeachment.

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, you’re not permitted to be in the room. PIease 1eave.

MR. JORDAN: Mr. Chairman, real1y?

THE CHAIRMAN: Yes, rea11y.

MR. GAETZ: You ‘re going to include Members of Congress on committees that have roles of impeachment

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, take your statement to the press. They do you no good here. So, please, absent yourself.

Mr. GAETZ: You’re going to have someone remove me from the hearing?

THE CHAIRMAN: You’re going to remove yourself , Mr. Gaetz.

MR. JORDAN: Mr. Gaetz is going to stay and listen to the testimony.

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, you’re going to leave the room.

MR. GAETZ: No, I think I have a right to be is there a rule you can cite as to why I am not

THE CHAIRMAN: You’re not a member of this committee. This is conducted in closed session. You’re not permitted to be here.

MR. GAETZ: I’m on the Judiciary Committee.

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, please absent yourself from the committee. It’ s the ruling of the chair you’re not permitted to be here. PIease leave the committee.

MR. JORDAN: Mr. Chairman, I think in the 20 hours of testimony we’ve heard in the two previous interviews, there have been a grand total of 12 Members of Congress present. I don’t think it’s going to hurt to have a 13th Member actually hear something that, in my judgment, all 435 Members of Congress should be entitled to hear.

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, you’re not a member of the three designated committees that are participating in this interview. You’re not permitted to be here. That is the ruling of the chair, and you are required to 1eave.

MR. GAETZ: Do you have a rule that you’re able to cite for that?

THE CHAIRMAN: I am citing the House rules and the deposition rules. You are not permitted to be here.

MR. GAETZ : Which rule?

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, you are simply delaying the procedures in violation of the rules. Please absent yourself.

MR. GAETZ : Which rule?

THE CHAIRMAN: Mr. Gaetz, why don’t you take your spectacle outside? This is not how we conduct ourselves in this committee.

MR. GAETZ: I’ve seen how you’ve conducted yourself in this committee, and I’d like to be here to observe.

THE CHAIRMAN: We’ll wait until Mr. Gaetz leaves before we begin. I do want to say that this dilatory tactic will
    come out of the minority’s time for questioning.

MR. GAETZ: This isn’t dilatory. You can begin any time you like.

THE CHAIRMAN: We’re going to begin the clock. This will come out of the minority’s time for questions.

Later:

THE CHAIRMAN: The record should reflect that Mr. Gaetz has left the room.

I really think that someone like John Bercow would be needed to keep the animal house in order. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

The truth is he is correct.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 665 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 67  Next