Impeachment Watch

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Re: Impeachment Watch

#1231 Post by nero » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:19 am

Anthropoid wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:03 am
. . . that impeachment was a farce. The House Democrats went ahead with an inquiry and a vote with nothing. No evidence, no real charges, nothing to warrant the whole event. I’m very disappointed in them.

I hate to say it but that whole impeachment was illegal BS. If a case like that ever appeared in my courtroom, I’d have thrown it out immediately and scolded the prosecution for wasting everyone’s time. The Democrats should possibly face consequences for their meaningless disruption of government.”
SOMEWHERE! In one of the Multi-Verses, there IS a Bizarro World where an RBG would show this degree of conscience, principle and merit!

In that same Bizarro World, pig's can fly and Hell IS permanently frozen over! :mrgreen:

I would love to see her survive long enough for the Impeachment Case to make it to the SC so she would have the chance to go on record and vote against Trump and demonstrate her complete lack of unconditional support for the Constitution and Due Process, fucking demagogue witch. Hold on, I'm over it. Go ahead and die! :P
You seem to know the bizarro world pretty well. Perhaps because you live in a bizarro bubble. Posting fascist Salo republic anthem and such... :roll:

Heil Trump. 8-20.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

C_S
Sergeant Major

#1232 Post by C_S » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:25 pm

We impeached president Trump b/c "yes we can! lol!!!1111"

Shrug.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Gump
Staff Sergeant

#1233 Post by Gump » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:37 pm

I would have been disappointed if the didn't impeach. He told you from day one that this was going to be a fight to the death... they aren't going to suddenly get strategic... and that's exactly what we want.... let them hurl themselves into a few last banzai charges.... they are easier to clean up with a bulldozer than having to drag them out of spider holes for the next 5 years....

C_S
Sergeant Major

#1234 Post by C_S » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:56 pm

The articles of impeachment should be

#1 ketchup on steak. The man eats ketchup on his steak! So uncouth!!!11
#2 He's orange. ORANGE!

shrug.

I can't wait to reelect president Trump. The democrats have made complete fools of themselves the last few years so fuck im. president Trump runs circles around those idiots.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1235 Post by jack t ripper » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Gump wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:37 pm
I would have been disappointed if the didn't impeach. He told you from day one that this was going to be a fight to the death... they aren't going to suddenly get strategic... and that's exactly what we want.... let them hurl themselves into a few last banzai charges.... they are easier to clean up with a bulldozer than having to drag them out of spider holes for the next 5 years....
:lol: Good analogy. Better Alligator Creek than Okinawa
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Gump
Staff Sergeant

#1236 Post by Gump » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:40 pm

All we’ll need is a little brochure that shows suitable cliffs after the election.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1237 Post by Anthropoid » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:39 pm

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#1238 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:06 am

Anthropoid wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:39 pm
An interesting discussion.

I don’t think that McConnell and the Senate can outright dismiss an impeachment IF THE IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES ARE NOT SENT TO THE SENATE.

But I also don’t think that the House can make any demands of the Senate regarding how the impeachment trial is conducted.
Starr spoke to that in the video.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1239 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:57 pm

The hilarity of Pelosi's Gambit is: she has not only severely overstepped her Public Relations Recovery Threshold, she has even more severely overstepped her power threshold. She is trying to accomplish things which she just plain is NOT in any position to accomplish, short of leading an armed insurrection. What is she gonna do, conscript the Trannies and Homeless people of her district and form the first Rainbow People Revolutionary Brigade!? :P

Her party will be trying to recover from this incredibly stupid series of actions for a very long time I suspect. Years from now, strangers on the street will be saying to one another, "So did you go down and vote?"

Yep *holds up Republican or Independent candidate sticker!*

"Of course! Remember the Pelosi Gambit!"

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1240 Post by jack t ripper » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Heard a discussion today about Pelosi trying to peel off some Republican Senators to change the rules that McConnell has proposed. That seems equally far-fetched, especially since he has proposed the exact same bipartisan rules adopted for Clinton's impeachment.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome