Impeachment Watch

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: Impeachment Watch

#1541 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 pm

The fake Mar-a-Lago vacation when he was actually flying to Afghanistan was epic.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#1542 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:26 pm

Judge Napolitano addresses bias on Roger Stone jury

Hmmm, I didn’t realize that that juror is also an attorney.
According to Nero’s BFF that could be grounds for her to be disbarred, and she could also be charged with perjury if she lied under oath (during the witness selection process).
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1543 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Yeah, this is smelling real fishy. Hopefully they get to the bottom of this. Sounds like if she did lie, then Stone gets a get out of Jail Free card, which wouldn't bother me in the least.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1544 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Wow. That is powerful.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major

#1545 Post by jwilkerson » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:05 am

Wow I thought Napo-leon-toe was a neevah trumpah !!?? :o
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1546 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:58 am

The judge in the Stone case MOCKED the defense team for not doing a Google search on the juror in question. Well, perhaps, but they were out of peremptory challenges during jury selection and Stone was PAYING for his defense with his own money (of which he is now out). There were no fancy jury selection consultants. It is an obvious case for a mistrial and if the government decides to retry him they need to get a fucking different judge.

Here we are again where hatred for Trump has resulted in a greater crime committed AGAINST one of Trump's associates than the technical crime allegedly committed by the Trump associate after the government turned lose a steamroller prosecution founded on "opposition research" disguised as "intelligence" and with the generous gift of unlimited resources to get Orange Man.

This bitch juror did not simply hold bias. She was delusional, hates white people, could not even stand to be next to the Trump hotel and she DELIBERATELY perjured herself in order help convict the old white guy she viewed as Heinrich Himmler with funny glasses.

Let's not forget that Stone did not do ONE FUCKING THING for which he was originally investigated.
No collusion. No Russian influence. Bullshit, all of it. Stone and Flynn should have a contest to see who was fucked over worse by their own fucking government.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1547 Post by Anthropoid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:24 am

jwilkerson wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:05 am
Wow I thought Napo-leon-toe was a neevah trumpah !!?? :o
Some people don't like Trump, maybe they have even hated him. Doesn't mean everyone who dislikes him also despises the American way of life ;)