maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1087 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 109  Next
 Post subject: Re: Impeachment Watch
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
You do realize Judge Nap has been ordered to say things to boost Fox ratings among Trump opponents? :lol:

Is Fox so desperate? :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12564
When this Ukraine thing doesn't work out they'll go after him for the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Can you name the Congressman who made the following statement?:

Quote:
"The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters...There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by another."

ANSWER

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

So now it turns out that as part of Schiff’s “impeachment” investigation of Donald Trump he ALSO obtained telephone records for The Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes, and the phone records of an investigative report John Solomon.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... e-records/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Jesus. If I were Nunes I would be pissed.

Now we know where CNN got the story. Schiff is schiffing all over the House of Representatives.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Schiff has expanded the concept of "Congressional oversight" to include other members of Congress. The cock-sucker must have issued a subpoena for his phone records. Then he puts it in the report without any allowance for cross examination.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Fucking unbelievable. I would bring an ethics complaint.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:06 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4893
The "rules" of Congress are complete BS. Basically when you have a one vote majority you can do whatever the fuck you want and there are no repercussions. Just make up the rules as you go along. Hold endless fake trials based on no evidence, set the rules so your opponents can't even defend themselves, send people into financial ruin because they can't afford a Washington lawyer to defend them for not committing a crime.

The current gaggle of Democrats have abused this more than any congress in my lifetime. By an order of magnitude.

The only check right now to this abuse of power is the media. They should be going after the Democrats for their abuses but instead they are backing them and covering for them. Aiding and abetting. Even publishing their leaks as if they were authoritative claims.

The final check is 2020. Voters will have to decide if this is the kind of kangaroo court government they want to live with. The problem is, how many even know about it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
Professor Turley questioned:

But this not so convincing because he advocated Clinton impeachment. Partisan politics did not worry him back then. :roll:

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley contended that it was not within House members' prerogatives to consider clemency if it concludes that Clinton has committed high crimes and misdemeanors. "You can't grant exceptions," Turley said. "There's a place in which that decision is made. It is that other body. Your function is to find conduct which we cannot tolerate -- conduct that it incompatible with the president's office."

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:32 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4893
nero wrote:
Professor Turley questioned:

But this not so convincing because he advocated Clinton impeachment. Partisan politics did not worry him back then. :roll:

Clinton actually committed a crime. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1087 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 109  Next