Impeachment Watch

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Impeachment Watch

#1 Post by nero » Fri May 31, 2019 2:54 pm

Now is the time to start this thread. This is the home of all impeachment related stuff.

If Tucker says it, it got to be coming.

And some whining rhinos say so too.

The impeachment is coming.

Stay tuned.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: Impeachment Watch

#2 Post by jack t ripper » Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 pm

I am not so certain. Mueller just remembered he told Barr and Rosenstein that the DOJ policy on no indictment had nothing to do with his decision to NOT offer an opinion on obstruction. :lol:

So he put out a written correction of his statements yesterday.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by nero » Fri May 31, 2019 3:08 pm

jack t ripper wrote:I am not so certain. Mueller just remembered he told Barr and Rosenstein that the DOJ policy on no indictment had nothing to do with his decision to NOT offer an opinion on obstruction. :lol:

So he put out a written correction of his statements yesterday.
You wanna make a little bet? ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

nelmsm
Staff Sergeant
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here

#4 Post by nelmsm » Fri May 31, 2019 3:30 pm

If they couldn't impeach Clinton for lying to God and everyone on National TV I don't think they'll go after Trump for not being to prove that he tried to obstruct an investigation into a false accusation of a crime.
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!

nero
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by nero » Fri May 31, 2019 3:37 pm

nelmsm wrote:If they couldn't impeach Clinton for lying to God and everyone on National TV I don't think they'll go after Trump for not being to prove that he tried to obstruct an investigation into a false accusation of a crime.
I am not sure what happens in the Senate, but the process will start. And perhaps there will same kind of happy end as with Nixon. ;)

Gump
Staff Sergeant

#6 Post by Gump » Fri May 31, 2019 3:38 pm

We can only hope they do it... But I doubt they're that stupid... Which is perhaps optimistic ...or pessimistic...... it get's hard to follow which end is up anymore......

nero
Sergeant Major

#7 Post by nero » Fri May 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Gump wrote:We can only hope they do it... But I doubt they're that stupid... Which is perhaps optimistic ...or pessimistic...... it get's hard to follow which end is up anymore......
After Mueller explicitly passed the ball to Congress, it is their civic duty to the the Constitution to start the process.

Corona Civica.

mdiehl
Sergeant Major

#8 Post by mdiehl » Fri May 31, 2019 3:54 pm

"Fuck the king." - Sandor Clegane
"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits
'Our father, which art in heaven..' "May he fucking stay there." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

nero
Sergeant Major

#9 Post by nero » Fri May 31, 2019 3:59 pm

Oh humanity. :shock:

AngryOldMan
Staff Sergeant

#10 Post by AngryOldMan » Fri May 31, 2019 4:04 pm

I agree with Tucker. Bring it!

Democrats wasting 18 more months trying to impeach a president for not obstructing an investigation of a non crime while Trump continues to actually do his job and get things done will virtually guarantee re-election.
---------------------------------
If those who can do, and those who can't teach, what does that say about a sex education teacher?