maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official Donald Trump Gaffe Thread
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
jack t ripper wrote:
Ultimately, it is true. Tariffs increase the cost to the consumer. In the short run, however, the cost may be absorbed by the producer or the wholesaler or the retailer if market forces require it.

Bogus asylum claims from Guatemalans and Hondurans and even Nigerians are coming through at the rate of 1000 a DAY. It's freaking the end of May and there is an influenza outbreak among asylum seekers and the Border Patrol is not even patrolling large sections of the border because they are trying to make rescues in the flooded Rio Grande and drive sick asylum seekers to hospitals. Mexico has abdicated at her southern border (or worse probably cooperating with smugglers). Something needs to be done. It is freaking chaos. This is a shot across the bow for Mexico.

Stephen Miller is a political genius, a very stable one. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Isn't the McCain named after McCain's father?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Trump should order USS McCain to stem right by Chicom missile batteries towing a balloon with unflattering pictures of Xi

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Isn't the McCain named after McCain's father?

And you expect the God Emperor to know that? :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
More Trump fun...

James Carlyle wrote:
President Trump orders Navy to scuttle USS John S. McCain

TOKYO—President Donald Trump has ordered that the crew of the USS John S. McCain (DDG-56) to scuttle the ship. The order, relayed through acting Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan, sent shock waves through the Navy. When carried out, it will be the first active U.S. Navy vessel scuttled since World War II.

“I like ships that don’t get hit by freighters” Mr. Trump told Vice Adm. Phillip G. Sawyer, commander of Seventh Fleet. “You know, 354 ships should be good. I don’t know why everyone is talking about 355 ships. They’ll be the best ships, anyway believe me.”

Unable to take the ship out to sea and scuttle it on such short notice, the McCain’s captain, Cdr. Micah Murphy, ordered the ship hidden from Mr. Trump during his visit. Murphy ordered the crew to place a large tarp covering the name on the stern, hoping that the Commander-in-Chief would not notice the presence of the 500-foot long vessel moored to the pier.

“If that doesn’t work, then maybe repaint the name to ‘Mohn J. ScCain,’’ Murphy reportedly told his crew. “Or maybe ‘Ohnjay cCainMay.’”

Trump told reporters, “I wouldn’t have crashed the ship if I was captain. I would have been a very good admiral, a very stable captain.”

Chief of Naval Operations Adm. John M. Richardson is reportedly trying to save the ship without the president’s knowledge. He directed sailors to paint over the stern plate in the meantime. “We should have thought about this when it was in drydock last year,” Richardson reportedly told IndoPacCom Commander Adm. Phil Davidson. “I knew the president had a personal grievance against one of the ship’s namesakes, but I didn’t think he’d order us to sink a perfectly good ship.”

“You know what?” Richardson asked. “Fuck it. I’m about to retire. Save the ship. We’ll just cross the name out and call it the USS Trump for now.”

:roll:

Nero is just jealous that the Great Lakes contingent of the US Coast Guard is almost as large, and probably more powerful than the entire Finnish Navy/Merivoimat Marinen.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:
More Trump fun...

Nero is just jealous that the Great Lakes contingent of the US Coast Guard is almost as large, and probably more powerful than the entire Finnish Navy/Merivoimat Marinen.

Finnish icebreaker fleet is bigger.

;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Yes, you should be very proud that the Finnish Navy can defeat ice.

You do realize that the US has warm water ports that do not freeze over during the winter.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
Yes, you should be very proud that the Finnish Navy can defeat ice.

You do realize that the US has warm water ports that do not freeze over during the winter.

We have soon. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'd like to assume nero, you aren't really dumb enough to believe this story.

Of course. I have to keep in mind what happens when one assumes. Short story it makes both of us look dumb.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next