Official Donald Trump Gaffe Thread

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: Official Donald Trump Gaffe Thread

#161 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:30 pm

1600 Daily
The White House • September 10, 2019
President Trump’s message to Historically Black Colleges and Universities

For over 180 years, America’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) have made extraordinary contributions to our country, helping bring the American Dream to millions of African-American students and many others.

Today, President Donald J. Trump addressed the 2019 National HBCU Week Conference, where he pledged to keep building on his Administration’s work in support of these important institutions. “Together, we will ensure that HBCUs continue to thrive and prosper and flourish for the countless generations to come,” he said.

President Trump: We’re finally fighting for OUR forgotten communities!

The success of HBCUs was a priority for the Trump Administration from day one. Barely a month after taking office, President Trump signed an Executive Order to move the Federal HBCU initiative back into the White House. From there, he made sure that agencies across his Administration were developing plans to enhance their support for HBCUs.

President Trump also secured and signed legislation that added more than $100 million for scholarships, research, and centers of excellence at HBCU land grant institutions.

Lifting up forgotten communities across America is the single most important agenda item for President Trump. Last week’s jobs report, for example, revealed that the African-American unemployment rate is now at its lowest level ever recorded. And new economic census data, released today, shows that America’s poverty rate just hit its lowest level since 2001.

A bunch of policies helped make that happen: pro-growth tax cuts, regulatory reform, new trade deals, and so on. But one creative idea that doesn’t get enough attention is President Trump’s creation of “Opportunity Zones.” Part of the 2017 tax cuts law, Opportunity Zones drive capital investment into distressed communities across the country with tax incentives for long-term commitments. The result is a projected $100 billion in new investments across 9,000 such communities.

HBCUs have a crucial role to play in this revival of the American Dream. “You have shaped American leaders, trained American legends, pioneered American innovations, empowered American workers, built American communities, and you've made all of America very proud of you and the job you've done,” President Trump said today. “My administration is determined to fight for you.”
This is clearly a gaffe, a HUGE gaffe....if Trump is a racist white supremacist then what in the heck is he doing helping historically black colleges?

Gaffe-o-rama!
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#162 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Mr Trump has been in the public eye for 30 years at least. He wasn't a KKK "racist" until he became president Trump. Don't you think so too, nero? You're the smartest here aren't you. Everyone who hasn't got disgusted w/ you and set you to ignore waits on the edge of their seat wondering what the fuck you think.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#163 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 pm

President Trump: We’re finally fighting for OUR forgotten communities!
Listen to that. He's talking like an OWNER of those African American communities. The truth comes out; Freudian your Jungian or Pearlian type slip I reckon.

All that support and donations and filthy lucre are just a front obviously. He clearly is scheming to revoke the Thirteenth Amendment and have all the poor folks back in chains and picking cotton by late November 2020. IF he is elected, which is impossible, given he's a White Racist Nationalist, Xenophobic Homophobic-Imperialist-Warmongering Hateful Islamophotic Hate mongering war criminal . . .

I mean just look at that! :shock: He's about to bite one of her fingers off! Add Cannibal to the list . . .

nero
Sergeant Major

#164 Post by nero » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 am

What has happened in the SharpieGate so far, presented by Seth Meyers.

I would not have expected the later developments and investigations. :lol:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#165 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:57 am

AntiTrump attack 27-B. They grow more pathetic.

It is ironic because we have the first possible indictment for perpetrators of Attack 3A (Russia Collusion Hoax)
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#166 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:23 pm

I forget which thread contained the IDIOTIC story about Trump profiting from Pence staying at a Trump property in Scotland.

Well, it turns out the USAF signed a refueling contract at a nearby airport under the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and has been putting SOME AF crews at the nearby Trump property since 2015

Another bullshit fake scandal get nuked
The controversial arrangement by the U.S. Air Force to refuel at a Scottish airport near President Trump’s Turnberry golf resort apparently was signed under the Obama administration, according to multiple reports.

The details emerged as the Air Force was called to explain a March stopover in the Scottish resort -- with Democrats on the House Oversight Committee writing to Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan as part of their investigation into alleged conflicts of interest by the president. The twist revealing that the airport deal predates his administration could boost Trump's case.

TRUMP PROBES ROCKET TO FRONT OF DEM AGENDA, AS PRESIDENT DISMISSES NEW ETHICS COMPLAINTS

Politico, which was among the outlets to publish stories this week examining the relationship between the Air Force and the resort, reported that the Air Force crews stayed at Trump’s Scottish resort up to 40 times since 2015.

It also reported that the contract with the Prestwick Airport was in fact signed during the Obama administration. The Washington Post also reported that the airport was sending visiting crews to Trump’s course before he ran for president.

The Air Force said in a statement that relatively few crews stayed at Trump Turnberry between 2015 and 2019.

“We reviewed the vast majority of the 659 overnight stays of Air Force crews in the vicinity at Glasgow Prestwick Airport between 2015 and 2019. Approximately six percent of those crews stayed at the Trump Turnberry,” the statement from an Air Force official said. “As a practice, we generally send aircrews to the closest, most suitable accommodations within the government hotel rate. The review also indicated that about 75 percent of the crews stayed in the immediate vicinity of the airfield and 18 percent stayed in Glasgow.”

The Post noted that no evidence has emerged to show Trump did anything to alter the existing arrangement since entering office. The New York Times, meanwhile, found that the deal involved the Air Force paying a discounted rate of as little as $130 a night, compared with a typical rate of more than $300 a night. It was one of 13 hotels booked by the airport, and is approximately 40 minutes away from the airport.

Trump has dismissed criticism on the issue, saying he had “nothing to do” with the stops.

AIR FORCE DEFENDS STOPOVER: TRUMP'S SCOTLAND HOTEL WAS THE CHEAPEST AROUND

“I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!). NOTHING TO DO WITH ME,” Trump tweeted on Monday.

Still, Trump continues to face concerns about other government functions at his properties, including the pitch to hold the next G-7 meeting at his Doral resort in Florida.

Speaker Pelosi signals support for Jerry Nadler's resolution on impeachment proceedingsVideo
Democrats have indicated they are zeroing in on the administration’s use of Trump Organization properties, which they claim violates the Emoluments Clause and could feed their case for impeachment.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Last week, Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., penned a letter to White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Secret Service Director James Murray seeking information about Trump’s “apparent promotion and solicitation of foreign and U.S. government business at Trump Organization owned or affiliated properties.”

Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson and Brooke Singman contributed to this report.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major

#167 Post by nero » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:00 am

Yet another funny story, YAFC about Trump. Must be true because the New York times is reporting.
George Soros wrote: Image

Trump wanted to shoot immigrants in the legs — and build a moat with alligators: report

President Donald Trump offered absolutely bizarre ideas to shut down the border with Mexico according to a new bombshell report from The New York Times.

“The Oval Office meeting this past March began, as so many had, with President Trump fuming about migrants. But this time he had a solution. As White House advisers listened astonished, he ordered them to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border with Mexico — by noon the next day,” the newspaper reported.

Trump wanted a cost estimate to build a moat.

“Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh,” the paper noted. “After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.”

Trump’s threat to shut down the border may still occur.

“Today, as Mr. Trump is surrounded by advisers less willing to stand up to him, his threat to seal off the country from a flood of immigrants remains active,” The Times noted.

In the meeting were some of Trump’s top advisors.

“Among those in the room were Kirstjen Nielsen, the Homeland Security secretary at the time; Mike Pompeo, the secretary of state; Kevin K. McAleenan, the Customs and Border Protection chief at the time; and Stephen Miller, the White House aide who, more than anyone, had orchestrated Mr. Trump’s immigration agenda. Mick Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff was also there, along with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and other senior staff,” the newspaper noted.

“You are making me look like an idiot!” The Times reported Trump told his advisors, though adding that the actual quote included a profanity.
Unfortunately no video or audio tape available, only second hand information. So the White House can deny this like the hurricane nuking gaffe.

But perhaps Trump continues his blunders like publishing the Ukraine call memo. :lol:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Mac
First Sergeant

#168 Post by Mac » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:59 am

nero wrote:“Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh,” the paper noted. “After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.”
That plan needs more killer clowns.
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

nelmsm
Staff Sergeant
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here

#169 Post by nelmsm » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am

nero wrote:“Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh,” the paper noted. “After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.”
C'mon, this is America. Surely we can launch a national effort comparable to putting a man on the moon to get sharks with frikkin' lasers on their head in that water filled trench!
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!

Mac
First Sergeant

#170 Post by Mac » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:21 am

1570027479160.jpg
1570027479160.jpg (443.54 KiB) Viewed 117 times
Who wouldn't want Moot stuffed with alligators and snakes?
118.jpg
118.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 117 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...