Official Donald Trump Gaffe Thread

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Re: Official Donald Trump Gaffe Thread

#151 Post by nero » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

C_S wrote:As per what you have already been informed of by ppl who live here, nero: the storm track at that time could very well have crossed FL and hit AL. But you're so much smarter than everyone else that you prefer truth over facts don't you. What a genius.
Who do you believe? The Chosen One or NWS on weather?

No reason to answer, I know it already. :(
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

C_S
Sergeant Major

#152 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:23 pm

You know everything, everyone else is a moron.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
haw haw!
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#153 Post by jack t ripper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 pm

The NWS Birmingham post was a political act. It was not couched in the correct probabilistic language appropriate for weather predictions.

Trump erred in referring to an EARLIER NWS prediction. It was incautious on his part. It's not a crime. That's completely ludicrous. The media reaction is ludicrous.

Why are they doing that? Because unemployment is historically low, labor force participation is the highest in history. Wages are growing. Hiring is above expectations. Consumer confidence is high. Inflation is low. The Mueller report was a dud. The IG report will be out soon. Biden thinks it's 1978 and he is top of his law school class and Liz and Bernie are competing to give away the most free shit.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major

#154 Post by nero » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:30 pm

jack t ripper wrote:The NWS Birmingham post was a political act. It was not couched in the correct probabilistic language appropriate for weather predictions.

Trump erred in referring to an EARLIER NWS prediction. It was incautious on his part. It's not a crime. That's completely ludicrous. The media reaction is ludicrous.

Why are they doing that? Because unemployment is historically low, labor force participation is the highest in history. Wages are growing. Hiring is above expectations. Consumer confidence is high. Inflation is low. The Mueller report was a dud. The IG report will be out soon. Biden thinks it's 1978 and he is top of his law school class and Liz and Bernie are competing to give away the most free shit.
You must be joking. The Birmingham NWS did their job, inform public about the weather. Crissakes, it is their job. It is not the president's job to invent fake weather forecasts.

This must be difficult to understand for those deep in the Trump hole, beyond the event horizon. :roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

nero
Sergeant Major

#155 Post by nero » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm

C_S wrote:You know everything, everyone else is a moron.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
haw haw!
:lol:

I didn't make any hurricane forecasts. I leave it for those have the qualifications to do it.

But when I see trumpshit, I am pretty certain. ;)

How about you?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#156 Post by jack t ripper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:39 pm

--Trump incorrectly refers to an earlier NWS prediction......world media becomes literally unhinged.

--The Obama administration spends 5 days concocting a bogus story about a stupid video nobody saw to explain the murder of a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans on fucking 9-11 by an ISIS allegiate after Hildabeast was warned about the risk about 20 times and Hussein went nappy-poo in the WH (or went to a gay bar) instead of rendering immediate aid...crickets.....
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

C_S
Sergeant Major

#157 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:42 pm

I didn't make any hurricane forecasts. I leave it for those have the qualifications to do it.
Then you admit the hurricane on it's original path could have hit Alabama.

So wtf are you going on about?
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

nero
Sergeant Major

#158 Post by nero » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:54 pm

C_S wrote:
Then you admit the hurricane on it's original path could have hit Alabama.

So wtf are you going on about?
Dorian was going to the North, off Florida when Trump warned Alabama. That is the thing. ;)

But obviously these time related issues are too complicated for your cognitive system. :(

PS. According to the Schrödinger equations cows might fly. ;)

C_S
Sergeant Major

#159 Post by C_S » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:56 pm

But obviously these time related issues are too complicated for your cognitive system.
No. The track was showing it crossing FL at that time. Listen, butthead, ppl who live in FL pay very close attention to hurricane tracks/cones. My memory isn't the best but you'll have to wait more than a week to rewrite history; like the cocksure tend to do when their truth doesn't match the facts.

nero
Sergeant Major

#160 Post by nero » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:30 pm

C_S wrote:
But obviously these time related issues are too complicated for your cognitive system.
No. The track was showing it crossing FL at that time. Listen, butthead, ppl who live in FL pay very close attention to hurricane tracks/cones. My memory isn't the best but you'll have to wait more than a week to rewrite history; like the cocksure tend to do when their truth doesn't match the facts.
Not true, during the Trump tweet Dorian was heading to the North East to Florida coast. That's why the Birmingham NWS corrected the fake forecast. Is there something too difficult to understand?

Crissakes. :roll: