Official Joe Biden Gaffe Thread

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: Official Joe Biden Gaffe Thread

#111 Post by chijohnaok » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:29 pm

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 2562752513

Tom Elliott

@tomselliott

After a New Hampshire voter asks @JoeBiden‬ why they should trust he can turn his campaign around, he asks if she’s ever been to a caucus before; when she says yes, Biden snaps: "No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

[video at above link]
0:53
412.9K views

1:43 PM · Feb 9, 2020·T
I was asking myself WTF is a “ lying dog-faced pony soldier“ and why is Biden calling some woman that name.

Google searched the term, apparently it’s not the first time Biden has tossed that term around:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-jo ... n-saavedra

Biden 2020 :roll:
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nelmsm
Staff Sergeant
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here

#112 Post by nelmsm » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:23 pm

There claiming it's from a John Wayne movie but I've not heard anyone who found in which one.
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#113 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:43 pm

nelmsm wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:23 pm
There claiming it's from a John Wayne movie but I've not heard anyone who found in which one.

I’d have to do some googling for that.

That said, Biden has such a history of plagiarizing people I tend to think that Wayne actually did say it in one of his films. ;-)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#114 Post by C_S » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:16 pm

I was asking myself WTF is a “ lying dog-faced pony soldier“
It's the opposite of a egg suckin' blue dog liberal twit.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Mac
First Sergeant

#115 Post by Mac » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:25 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:43 pm
nelmsm wrote:

I’d have to do some googling for that.

That said, Biden has such a history of plagiarizing people I tend to think that Wayne actually did say it in one of his films. ;-)
Biden has claimed it is from Wayne's 1956 western Hondo, but while the words "lying" and "pony solider" do appear in that movie, they don't appear together or with the dog-face part.

Some people on social media have said he may have been referencing Pony Solider, a 1952 film that starred Tyrone Power and not John Wayne. Apparently though the line doesn't appear in that movie either.

Maybe CornPop said it.
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

NATO
Gunnery Sergeant

#116 Post by NATO » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:57 pm

nelmsm wrote:
years ago clicking one internet link to another i came across a vengeance reveal site which claimed John Wayne was gay as hell, having weekend CA retreats with young male butt buddies during his Hollywood heyday and evry one knew it.
Of course i was appalled, ....given Flying Tigers was the earliest Wayne movie i cud remember seeing as an eight year old. Then i remembered the 3-part El Dorado series+ Red River with Montgomery Clift( a flaming fag, if there ever was one)
Jeezus, ....was Wayne a sodomite at heart? You look at those films and start to see things.
The same site went on to claim Robert Wagner, Paul Newman, Cary Grant, other big names were also queer. Omg, do we need to rethink our whole view of Hollywood? I cud go on abt Hollywood degenerateness , but i wont.

nelmsm
Staff Sergeant
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here

#117 Post by nelmsm » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Well Wayne was married 5 or 6 times and had a bunch of kids if I remember right so he would have done a hell of a job hiding the whole gay thing.
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#118 Post by Anthropoid » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:07 pm

NATO wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:57 pm
nelmsm wrote:
years ago clicking one internet link to another i came across a vengeance reveal site which claimed John Wayne was gay as hell, having weekend CA retreats with young male butt buddies during his Hollywood heyday and evry one knew it.
Of course i was appalled, ....given Flying Tigers was the earliest Wayne movie i cud remember seeing as an eight year old. Then i remembered the 3-part El Dorado series+ Red River with Montgomery Clift( a flaming fag, if there ever was one)
Jeezus, ....was Wayne a sodomite at heart? You look at those films and start to see things.
The same site went on to claim Robert Wagner, Paul Newman, Cary Grant, other big names were also queer. Omg, do we need to rethink our whole view of Hollywood? I cud go on abt Hollywood degenerateness , but i wont.
Who cares. He was a stud and a patriot; whether he was a flamer or not is irrelevant.

This is the silliness that pervades modern Western mindsets. Alexander the Great was a gigantic butt ranger, but he also was the biggest bad ass in known history.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#119 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Someone on Twitter identifies what a “dog faced pony soldier” is:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PolishPatrio ... 1677282304

CatLover7
Sergeant

#120 Post by CatLover7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Anthropoid wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Who cares. He was a stud and a patriot; whether he was a flamer or not is irrelevant.

This is the silliness that pervades modern Western mindsets. Alexander the Great was a gigantic butt ranger, but he also was the biggest bad ass in known history.
I knew someone that swore he saw a drunken John Wayne making out with a tranny in a bar. He was stunned but everyone else in the place acted like it was just another day in Hollywood. Some people say he was a great guy in person and others say he was a complete jerk. Just like a lot of folks it probably depended on what else was going on in his life.

AC/DC? I figure the odds be Fifty-Fifty...
"Trump 2020 baby!"