All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: White Nationalism
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... Like Marine ...

Omitting the "a" was intentional. Like using the capital "M". ;)

The picture reminds me of the incidence I experienced 1978 when I served my days in the Finnish Army, actually the second day. During the medical I complained my ears and the doctor quickly noticed the reason; ears full of wax. But the water was not enough to remove all the wax. So remo-vax in my ears and cotton wads to cover. And I was ready for service.

But actually I could not hear so well at all. And standing in line with the group, the group leader said something to me that I didn't hear. A little devil knocked on my shoulder and told me that I don't hear. And the group leader repeated what ever he was saying with ever louder voice. I was feeling that on the both sides my comrades had difficulties to keep their composure. After the corporal started to be dangerously red in the face I took the cotton wad from my right ear and asked herra alikersantti, sanoitteko te jotain? (corporal, did you say something). The result was that whole group collapsed on the ground, but didn't laugh aloud. After that incidence I was a marked man. :mrgreen:

The glory days.

PS. Later on I was in good relations with the corporal. But that is another story.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
So perplexing that your "far right" talking heads have some kind of fetish for Putin. As far as I can tell people who are called "far right" or else go by the title here in the U.S. really couldn't care less about the douche bag. I mean sure . . . you'll get Trump saying things that acknowledge Putin is an effective "LEADER," but he hardly ever says something that is a clear and direct accolade to Putin . . . at least as far as I know.

Given that the ruling regime of the E.U. ACTUALLY are perfectly willing to do business deals with Putin which place the E.U. into a state of deep DEPENDENCY on Russia, and also to turn a blind eye to Putin's misbehavior in Crimea, Ukraine, etc., BUT! will not acknowledge that they are "Putin backers" and will encourage their minions to criticize or impugn "far right" opponents who do make explicit statements of affirmation for Putin . . . well it all seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I guess what I'd like to know is: Who has dropped (or been indirectly responsible for dropping) "the most" explosive power on Putin or any of Putin's chess pieces?

Hmmmphh . . . seems like Trump might be the IN FACT, least of the Putin cock suckers, even though he doesn't talk bad about him much . . . whereas the E.U. are THE BIGGEST Putin cock suckers even though they talk bad about him . . . and the "Far Right" opposition to the E.U. hegemons are maybe somewhere in between??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:10 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 13213
^^^
Truth.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:17 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 13213
Here are the countries sucking at Russia's energy tit.

Quote:
The shares of Russian natural gas in the domestic gas consumption in EU countries were in 2013[10]:

Estonia 100%
Finland 100%
Latvia 100%
Lithuania 100%
Slovakia 100%
Bulgaria 97%
Hungary 83%
Slovenia 72%
Greece 66%
Czech Republic 63%
Austria 62%
Poland 57%
Germany 46%
Italy 34%
France 18%
Netherlands 5%
Belgium 1.1%

A lot of opportunity here for certain countries to put their money where their mouth is.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

11Bravo wrote:
Here are the countries sucking at Russia's energy tit.

Quote:
The shares of Russian natural gas in the domestic gas consumption in EU countries were in 2013[10]:

Estonia 100%
Finland 100%
Latvia 100%
Lithuania 100%
Slovakia 100%
Bulgaria 97%
Hungary 83%
Slovenia 72%
Greece 66%
Czech Republic 63%
Austria 62%
Poland 57%
Germany 46%
Italy 34%
France 18%
Netherlands 5%
Belgium 1.1%

A lot of opportunity here for certain countries to put their money where their mouth is.

I guess that would have to be "tit sucking" not "cock sucking" given there are that many teets being suckled . . . Anyway. Merkel does have a habit of greeting Vlad very cordially. She made a point to come out and greet him at his car when they went on this date. Wouldn't be surprised if she did get down on all fours and take a shot in the mouth once the cameras were turned off . . . They DO after all, share a history as colleagues of the East German Communist regime so she may actually feel a strong nostalgia for a Commie strong man

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Some people (including one on this forum) seem convinced that Trump is a white nationalist or a racist.

They think that he is pushing an agenda in favor of white people, to the detriment of minorities. They think that Trump wants to make America white again.

So how is the working out?

Quote:
Americans, claim Hopkins and Washington, have actually become less inclined to express racist opinions since Donald Trump was elected. Anti-black prejudice, they found, declined by a statistically-insignificant degree between 2012 and 2016, when Trump was elected. But then after 2016 it took a sharp dive that was statistically significant. Moreover, contrary to their expectations, the fall was as evident among Republican voters as it was among Democrats. There was also a general fall in anti-Hispanic prejudice, too, although this was more evident among Democrat voters.

https://spectator.us/racist-incidents-down-trump/

Hmmm....sounds to me as if Trump is a failure as a white supremacist.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 7233
Anthropoid wrote:
So perplexing that your "far right" talking heads have some kind of fetish for Putin. As far as I can tell people who are called "far right" or else go by the title here in the U.S. really couldn't care less about the douche bag. I mean sure . . . you'll get Trump saying things that acknowledge Putin is an effective "LEADER," but he hardly ever says something that is a clear and direct accolade to Putin . . . at least as far as I know.
quote]

Quote:
Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Quote:
June 17, 2016: Once again, Putin compliments Trump, calling him a “bright” person. On the same day, Russia bombs American-backed rebels in Syria.

Quote:
Trump’s first remark on Putin dates back to 2013, when Trump hosted the Miss Universe in Moscow.

“Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?” tweeted the then reality star.

Quote:
“When I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant, [Putin] contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian people were so fantastic to us,” he said on Fox and Friends in February. “I’ll just say this, they are doing – they’re outsmarting us at many turns, as we all understand. I mean, their leaders are, whether you call them smarter or more cunning or whatever, but they’re outsmarting us. If you look at Syria or other places, they’re outsmarting us.”

Quote:
Trump said at a New Hampshire event that Putin is “absolutely having a great time.” He says “Russia is like, I mean they’re really hot stuff” and “and now you have people in the Ukraine — who knows, set up or not — but it can’t all be set up, I mean they’re marching in favor of joining Russia.”

Quote:
“He won't be doing it. Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I am leading it than when other people have led it,” Trump said.

Quote:
The following month he expressed gratitude rather than condemnation when Russia decided to cut hundreds if personnel from the U.S. embassy in Moscow, in a move condemned by critics as an attempt at Cold War style intimidation.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down on payroll, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people, because now we have a smaller payroll,” Mr. Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. “There’s no real reason for them to go back. So I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’ll save a lot of money.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
ac·co·lade
/ˈakəˌlād/
noun
an award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit.
"the ultimate official accolade of a visit by the president"
synonyms: honor, recognition, privilege, award, gift, title; More
a touch on a person's shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood

Which one of those seven luke warm, shit-talking comments over the past 15 years are you specifically implying is an accolade?

You should think for your self, and stop buying what the koolaid-flavor media outlets are selling you.

Trump is a troll of masterful standing. Every one of those comments can be interpreted as trolling of a rival.

Profile E-mail