Storm Area 51

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Mac
First Sergeant

Storm Area 51

#1 Post by Mac » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:47 am

A bunch of conspiracy theorists and incels plan on zerg rushing Area 51...
Half a million sign up to raid Area 51 and 'see them aliens'

Conspiracy theorists say the US government is hiding aliens and UFOs from them - now they are determined to find the evidence.

Half a million people have signed up to "storm" a US military base that conspiracy theorists say holds alien technology.

The event is called Storm Area 51: They Can't Stop All Of Us and says: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry.

"If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let's see them aliens."

Naruto run is the unique running style of Naruto Uzumaki, the star of the Japanese anime series Naruto who sprints with his arms stretched behind him.

The event, set for 20 September, is likely a joke. Its creator is best-known for posting memes and streaming content on Twitch, a live streaming platform for gamers, according to comicbook.com.

According to US media, the Air Force is aware of the Facebook post but is not commenting further.

Area 51 is about 150 miles from Las Vegas, it is not open to the public and is under 24-hour surveillance.

The remote 4,000-square-mile patch of desert was first used for the development of U2 spy planes in the 1950s.

That programme finished after the U2 was put into service around 1956 and the base has since been used for testing other military aircraft.

But conspiracy theorists say the site has also been used to store remains of crashed UFOs and other alien technology.

The US government's official line is that what happens at Area 51 is classified for the purpose of national security.

But that and the fact that they only acknowledged the base's existence in 2013 has only fuelled the speculation.

Peter Merlin, a US aerospace historian who has written extensively about Area 51, told NBC News that the facility is "strictly a place for testing and evaluating aircraft and associated weapons systems".

He also said that anyone who shows up on 20 September may find themselves more at risk from the unforgiving desert terrain rather than the bullets of those who guard the facility.

"The security guards could just sit back and wait," he said. "They don't have to do anything if they don't want to. The desert will take care of these people."

https://news.sky.com/story/half-a-milli ... s-11762118
1562993709319.jpg
1562993709319.jpg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 436 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: Storm Area 51

#2 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:56 am

“Letting the desert” take care of them sounds like an option.

I suspect though that should they attempt to breach the gates/fences that the military security will not hesitate to shoot to kill.

I used to work with a guy who had previously served in the US military.

For a part of his hitch he was assigned to work a security detail at one of the ICBM missile sites. He explained to me that they had “shoot to kill” orders for any unauthorized person that attempted to breach the perimeter. One voice challenge from the guard and if they did not heed the warning, it was shoot to kill.

He also explained how one night he was assigned to the gate at a ICBM facility. He observed a vehicle approaching the gate at high speed, being followed by local police with their lights and siren on. My friend didn’t even issue a warning, he simply opened fire on the approaching car.
The county coroner had to come out to pick up what was left of the driver.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Mac
First Sergeant

#3 Post by Mac » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:59 am

I can see this going one of two ways.
1562967209976.jpg
1562967209976.jpg (76.89 KiB) Viewed 426 times
1562971067108.jpg
1562971067108.jpg (474.84 KiB) Viewed 426 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:16 am

They won't get past the mines and laser-shooting iguanas
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

mdiehl
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by mdiehl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 am

The real danger is the Chupacaugments... hybrid chupacabras crossed with xenomorphs that they keep in the Special Security Zone between the 2nd and 3rd ring of fences. Back in 1998 one of those things was accidently released and an entire frickin town disappeared. Hundreds of people missing ... all that was left were a bunch of busted empty buildings and a shit ton of toenails and hair.
"Fuck the king." - Sandor Clegane
"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits
'Our father, which art in heaven..' "May he fucking stay there." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#6 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am

"Chupacabra" :lol:

One time I was at a high school meeting in the gym of my son's school and you hear a breaker let go and the lights go out..not even emergency lights..dark as Hell.

3 seconds later one of kids yells.."IT's THE CUPACABRA!" :lol: :lol:
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

NefariousKoel
Hair in the soap

#7 Post by NefariousKoel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Storming what is likely the most highly restricted US Air Force base, where the most highly classified military tech is tested? What could go wrong?

Oh, maybe some of them will wander into the old nuclear testing areas nearby, too. Pick up a dose of leftover radiation while they get shot.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#8 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 pm

NefariousKoel wrote:Storming what is likely the most highly restricted US Air Force base, where the most highly classified military tech is tested? What could go wrong?

Oh, maybe some of them will wander into the old nuclear testing areas nearby, too. Pick up a dose of leftover radiation while they get shot.
Oh, SUUUURE! That's what they WANT you to believe. What about those reports of those strange, all black, bat wing aircraft that don't show up on radar?

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#9 Post by Anthropoid » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:14 am

mdiehl wrote:The real danger is the Chupacaugments... hybrid chupacabras crossed with xenomorphs that they keep in the Special Security Zone between the 2nd and 3rd ring of fences. Back in 1998 one of those things was accidently released and an entire frickin town disappeared. Hundreds of people missing ... all that was left were a bunch of busted empty buildings and a shit ton of toenails and hair.
Yep. Those conspiracy nuts don't know what they are getting in to. The Satanists out that way are really bad too. If they Chupacaugments don't get 'em the Satanists will.

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#10 Post by EUBanana » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:29 am

The Chad Battalion can surely deal with any Chupacugments.
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti