Trump is going to get dumped too if he don't watch his ass

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

C_S
Sergeant Major

Trump is going to get dumped too if he don't watch his ass

#1 Post by C_S » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:20 pm

He's banned flavored vape, "for the fuckin kids" of course :roll:

One thing everyone has wrong about president Trump supporters is that we're always on the train. Not if he starts this shit.

What I fucking hated about president O'bama is his healthcare shit, telling me how to run my life. He's just some fucking dude, what he did fucked me up and cost me a lot of money.

I'm going to shitcan president Trump in a heartbeat when his ass gets to big for his britches. Telling ppl what to do - better keep that shit in check, ya fuckin comb over baldy.

Damb straight, nero.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: Trump is going to get dumped too if he don't watch his a

#2 Post by C_S » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:41 pm

I don't vape tobacco. But I'm not going to put up w/ this shit. I'm an adult. If I want to vape cherry wine flavor - you bet your ass that's what I'll vape. Some guy who's 'president' telling me what I can or can't do? Excuse me but fuck that. I'll vape whatever I want, asshole.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.