This Is MAGA Country

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: This Is MAGA Country

#421 Post by C_S » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 pm

I reckon he might have got several ppl killed in riots if he hadn't missed the camera angle. I got myself excused from jury duty forever w/ paperwork. I don't judge.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major

#422 Post by jwilkerson » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:55 am

... Jussie Smollett sues city of Chicago for malicious prosecution ...
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!

nero
Sergeant Major

#423 Post by nero » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:24 pm

MAGA country indeed.

And Rudy and his goons Lev and Igor are in the next edition. ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#424 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:38 pm

nero wrote:MAGA country indeed.

And Rudy and his goons Lev and Igor are in the next edition. ;)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#425 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:08 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking ... letts-data

JANUARY 8TH, 2020

BREAKING: Judge Orders Google To Turn Over An Entire Year Of Jussie Smollett’s Data

By Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

A Cook County judge has ordered Google to turn over nearly all of Jussie Smollett’s data from the last year as prosecutors move forward in investigating the alleged hate crime hoax.

The Chicago Tribune reported, “The warrants, filed last month in Circuit Court, sought a trove of documentation from Smollett and his manager’s Google accounts — not just emails but also drafted and deleted messages; any files in their Google Drive cloud storage services; any Google Voice texts, calls and contacts; search and web browsing history; and location data.”

In the warrants, investigators asked for an entire year of data, starting in November 2018 and ending in November 2019.

The Tribune added, “Authorities could be looking for any incriminating remarks from Smollett or his manager, especially in the months after State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s office abruptly dismissed disorderly conduct charges against the then-‘Empire’ actor just weeks after his indictment.”

Foxx’s questionable actions caused public outrage which ultimately contributed to Judge Michael Toomin’s decision to appoint a special prosecutor, former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb, to re-prosecute the case.

In a separate report, the Tribune added, “Webb, 73, now the co-chairman of the powerful Winston & Strawn law firm, has investigated the conduct of numerous targets over the years, from corrupt local officials to a former president.”

The alleged hate crime hoax, in which Smollett is accused of staging an attack on himself, actually started before the alleged stage attack happened.

NPR reported that on January 22, “Smollett … says he received a letter at the Chicago studios where the show is filmed. Inside the letter — according to the actor — were a then-unknown powder, a drawing of a stick figure hanging from a tree, and cutout letters stating: ‘Smollett Jussie you will die black f***.'”

Exactly one week later, on January 29, Smollett told police that he was attacked late at night by two individuals who he claimed “yelled racist and homophobic slurs at him, beat him up, poured a chemical on him, and left him with a rope wrapped around his neck,” NPR added.

Police initially arrested two brothers from the alleged attack, but, after 48 hours in custody, the case turned.

Chicago Police Department’s Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi tweeted on February 15: “Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete.”

Days later Smollett was charged and was accused of staging the entire event because he “was dissatisfied with his salary.”

“Jussie Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career,” Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said at the time. “I’m left hanging my head and asking why.Why would anyone, especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations? How could someone look at the hatred and suffering associated with that symbol and see an opportunity to manipulate that symbol to further his own public profile? How can an individual who’s been embraced by the city of Chicago turn around and slap everyone in this city in the face by making these false claims?”

This report has been updated to include additional information
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#426 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Oh, Smollette isn't out of the woods yette!? :)

C_S
Sergeant Major

#427 Post by C_S » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:01 pm

The weather gets dry here in the winter. My lips dry up and my nose cracks inside so I sneeze and blow blood. That's why they call us "crackas" It sucks. Not the nickname, I can deal w/ that, it's being dried up and cracking that I hate.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#428 Post by C_S » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:05 pm

John is from up nawth so he's prolly fine w/ the shit lack of humidity. He's used to it. Prolly happy as he can be that MFer.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#429 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:36 pm

C_S wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:05 pm
John is from up nawth so he's prolly fine w/ the shit lack of humidity. He's used to it. Prolly happy as he can be that MFer.
I’ve been up north for the holidays.
Only snowed once during my time up here.
Dad‘s pissed because he was counting on me doing a lot of snow shoveling for him.
The skies will probably open up and dump loads of snow the day after I leave the area. :lol:

C_S
Sergeant Major

#430 Post by C_S » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:33 pm

The traffic is irritating, but that's how it is. I make my living when ppl are here. No traffic - no money.

I just wish yankees understood that the car's horn is a warning device. I have a stick shift - I pay attention at lights. I'm pushing in the clutch putting her in 1st and the New York Jersey guy is behind laying on his horn lol. Give me a second! Damb, man!