Occasional ad hoc music dedication thread

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: Occasional ad hoc music dedication thread

#11 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Bruce's blue collar roots are obvious in most of his songs. The guy is a songwriting genius and natural musician (who plays the chords to his producer who writes them down because Bruce doesn't really know how). ;)

Just amazing he doesn't realize Trump is the blue collar guy now. ;)
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major

#12 Post by nero » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:37 pm

jack t ripper wrote:Bruce's blue collar roots are obvious in most of his songs. The guy is a songwriting genius and natural musician (who plays the chords to his producer who writes them down because Bruce doesn't really know how). ;)

Just amazing he doesn't realize Trump is the blue collar guy now. ;)

The collar is not blue, and the gold is beyond of reach of a blue collar person.

But not for the Boss. Because ... people love him.

More than you love this Trump. :twisted:

But there will be the tar and feathers time. ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

C_S
Sergeant Major

#13 Post by C_S » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 pm

I always thought Bruce sucked. Who can say anyone's preference of music is wrong though. Millions of ppl like im it's hard to argue w/ success.

nero, are you ok, man? You've clearly been upset for weeks.

Take it easy, brother.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

nero
Sergeant Major

#14 Post by nero » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:31 am

C_S wrote:I always thought Bruce sucked. Who can say anyone's preference of music is wrong though. Millions of ppl like im it's hard to argue w/ success.

nero, are you ok, man? You've clearly been upset for weeks.

Take it easy, brother.
Relax, I am OK.

And I notice that I have accidentally given you -rep; a finger error. :(

The -praise was actually meant for сука.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#15 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:27 am

Nemo does not understand that the reason Trump won Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin was blue collar voters. He thinks that 63 million Neo-Nazis voted for Trump
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major

#16 Post by nero » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:59 am

jack t ripper wrote:Nemo does not understand that the reason Trump won Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin was blue collar voters. He thinks that 63 million Neo-Nazis voted for Trump
I am very well aware of the facts about the victims of globalization. ;)

Actually I have been writing about the problem for more than 15 years. And no, it was not China who stole the jobs, it was the US corporations that offshored their production to cheaper countries. Leaving only low pay service sector jobs to the blue collar workers.

But the same is happening in other countries. In France FN is getting massive support from the now deserted industrial areas. Likewise AfD is very popular in OssieLand. The Ossies enjoyed when their OssieMark was pegged with DM in 1:1 ratio. Never mind that it ruined practically every industry in the OssieLand.

In Finland a fully automated electronic assembly factory was shut down, just because small Chinese hands could do the same job cheaper than robots. But that was something like 15 years ago.

I know the problems very well. And I know that there is no easy solution for the problem; not trump card (pun intended). Certainly protectionism is not the solution. You would just create another DDR, only much bigger. But you have your Stasi that puts the old Stasi in shame. :lol:

But this is what capitalism is; creative destruction. :twisted: