maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:13 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15416
Reputation points: 1459
Kameolontti wrote:
Nice deflection nero, start talking about Catholicism when your guests gang rape women here.

Maybe folks are just being national socialists and reading Nazi news again? For sure it didn't happen. Oh! The Catholics! Damn those Caths and the Pope! If it weren't for the Caths...

:roll:

Next up: nero posts something entirely unrelated

"Fish jumps out of a barrel

;)

So it goes
-nero"

You must have been napping, missing that bush rape and not reporting it. Letting Andy from Siam to report the rape. :o

Not following the motto: "ollos huoleton, poikas valveil' on". Shame on you. :twisted:



As for the rape, I am beginning to think that a variation of sharia law would be in order; while Muslims cut hands of the thieves, for rapists we do kind of abortion, pois se mikä pahentaa. :twisted:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7876
Reputation points: 17300
Even political officers have vacations!

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 am 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7876
Reputation points: 17300
https://www.uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/257698-nyt-syyta-toivoa-etta-paaministeri-antoi-turvapaikanhakijoista-vaaraa-tietoa

Finnish Prime Minister Sipilä (Center Party) makes a statement that most asylum applicants are on the move for economic reasons

He immediately is attacked by YLE - the whole of YLE sees itself as a champion of SJW and PC and put it's staff to work just to attack Sipilä's statement.
The attack was quickly joined by Green party and other regressives.

https://www.uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/257709-kokoomusedustajat-vaativat-palautussopimusta-irak-linjaa-kovennettava-ruuhka-vasta

MP's from National Coalition (government party) are demanding a return-agreement with Iraq

"Finland needs to drive a harder line so we can return asylum applicants to their source countries - the peak of the rush is only ahead." they stated.

"In year 2015 32,500 asylum applicants arrived in Finland, 20,500 of them are Iraqis. Roughly half of them received rejection." Kauma reminds.

Iraq has been refusing to accept asylum applicants who have been sent back after their applications have been rejected, sometimes after they have committed crime here.

"Return agreement is needed and Iraq - as well as other countries - need to abide by the commonly agreed upon rules"

Quite. Imagine if these shit hole countries were put to same level as our Western countries and if people actually required them to follow the same principles and play by rules?


----------

The greatest outcome of these official statements is clear.

We are not Sweden or Germany.

Our politicians have been asking around and they have found out something.

We don't want Muslim men here.

It's also completely safe to go out in the public and say that we're going to deal with this thing. In fact this will win them many votes in the upcoming elections - especially if the mainstream parties label themselves as anti-Muslim-immigration parties.

Then people won't have to vote for Far Right groups - at least in theory. The question is, will they stand behind what they say? Mainstream media and politicians aren't very well trusted these days, to say the least except in the Far Left.

But it's a big leap forward - to have mainstream politicians with good name to come out of the closet and start rallying people behind them.

At the very least it gives me hope.

We're not going to go down the road of those Swedecucks.

We are not Sweden. We make our own path and laugh at them for shooting themselves in the leg. Hopefully we will be able to leverage our superior position in the future and have superior tax policies, less dead weight and so - and outperform Sweden in global business.

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 11479
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 14970

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15416
Reputation points: 1459
Kameolontti wrote:
https://www.uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/257698-nyt-syyta-toivoa-etta-paaministeri-antoi-turvapaikanhakijoista-vaaraa-tietoa

Finnish Prime Minister Sipilä (Center Party) makes a statement that most asylum applicants are on the move for economic reasons

He immediately is attacked by YLE - the whole of YLE sees itself as a champion of SJW and PC and put it's staff to work just to attack Sipilä's statement.
The attack was quickly joined by Green party and other regressives.

https://www.uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/257709-kokoomusedustajat-vaativat-palautussopimusta-irak-linjaa-kovennettava-ruuhka-vasta

MP's from National Coalition (government party) are demanding a return-agreement with Iraq

"Finland needs to drive a harder line so we can return asylum applicants to their source countries - the peak of the rush is only ahead." they stated.

"In year 2015 32,500 asylum applicants arrived in Finland, 20,500 of them are Iraqis. Roughly half of them received rejection." Kauma reminds.

Iraq has been refusing to accept asylum applicants who have been sent back after their applications have been rejected, sometimes after they have committed crime here.

"Return agreement is needed and Iraq - as well as other countries - need to abide by the commonly agreed upon rules"

Quite. Imagine if these shit hole countries were put to same level as our Western countries and if people actually required them to follow the same principles and play by rules?


----------

The greatest outcome of these official statements is clear.

We are not Sweden or Germany.

Our politicians have been asking around and they have found out something.

We don't want Muslim men here.

It's also completely safe to go out in the public and say that we're going to deal with this thing. In fact this will win them many votes in the upcoming elections - especially if the mainstream parties label themselves as anti-Muslim-immigration parties.

Then people won't have to vote for Far Right groups - at least in theory. The question is, will they stand behind what they say? Mainstream media and politicians aren't very well trusted these days, to say the least except in the Far Left.

But it's a big leap forward - to have mainstream politicians with good name to come out of the closet and start rallying people behind them.

At the very least it gives me hope.

We're not going to go down the road of those Swedecucks.

We are not Sweden. We make our own path and laugh at them for shooting themselves in the leg. Hopefully we will be able to leverage our superior position in the future and have superior tax policies, less dead weight and so - and outperform Sweden in global business.

Something is happening Iraq return agreement, Finland establishing an embassy in Baghdad.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 am 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7876
Reputation points: 17300
We're literally dealing with Human Garbage here.

Iraq: "Hey, can you hold these guys for a while"
Finland: "Uhh.. We.."
Brussels: "Finland!"
Sweden: "Send them over, we'll keep the most but we'll make sure to dump 30,000 over the border to Finland"
Brussels: "Sounds about right, +1 moral point to Sweden"
Finland: "Hey!"
Finland: "Fuck these people, Iraq, take them back"
Iraq: "Will do no such thing. They're your problem now! HAHAHA!"
Finland: "Fuck."

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:07 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15416
Reputation points: 1459
Kameolontti wrote:
We're literally dealing with Human Garbage here.

Iraq: "Hey, can you hold these guys for a while"
Finland: "Uhh.. We.."
Brussels: "Finland!"
Sweden: "Send them over, we'll keep the most but we'll make sure to dump 30,000 over the border to Finland"
Brussels: "Sounds about right, +1 moral point to Sweden"
Finland: "Hey!"
Finland: "Fuck these people, Iraq, take them back"
Iraq: "Will do no such thing. They're your problem now! HAHAHA!"
Finland: "Fuck."

We are sending involuntary "refugees" back to Iraq. This airplane incident where a protester was kicked out of the plane and now prosecuted, the deported one was going to Baghdad. And so he went, via Berlin.

Finland is returning to old time tested policies, no refugees, no asylum seekers here. The good old policy broke up 1991 when thousand Somalis, Siad Barre elite who could afford fly to Moscow and buy a train ticket pop up in Vainikkala. :twisted:

Before that the policy was, we don't anyone to come, so don't wast our time and your time coming here. You'll be turned back on the border.

Uuno Kailas wrote:
Rajalla

Raja railona aukeaa.
Edessä Aasia, Itä.
Takana Länttä ja Eurooppaa;
varjelen, vartija, sitä.

Takana kaunis isänmaa
Kaupungein ja kylin.
Sinua poikas puolustaa
Maani, aarteista ylin.

Öinen, ulvova tuuli tuo
Rajan takaa lunta.
— Isäni, äitini, Herra, suo
Nukkua tyyntä unta!

Anna jyviä hinkaloon,
Anna karjojen siitä!
Kätes peltoja siunatkoon!
- Täällä suojelen niitä.

Synkeä, kylmä on talviyö,
Hyisenä henkii itä.
Siell’ ovat orjuus ja pakkotyö;
tähdet katsovat sitä.

Kaukaa aroilta kohoaa
Iivana Julman haamu.
Turman henki, se ennustaa:
verta on näkevä aamu.

Mut isät harmaat haudoistaan
aaveratsuilla ajaa:
karhunkeihäitä kourissaan
syöksyvät kohti rajaa.

—Henget taattojen, autuaat,
kuulkaa poikanne sana —
jos sen pettäisin, saapukaat
koston armeijana —:

Ei ole polkeva häpäisten
sankarileponne majaa
rauta-antura vihollisen, -
suojelen maani rajaa!

Ei ota vieraat milloinkaan
kallista perintöänne.
tulkoot hurttina aroiltaan!
Mahtuvat multiin tänne.

Kontion rinnoin voimakkain
ryntään peitsiä vasten
naisen rukkia puolustain
ynnä kehtoa lasten.

Raja railona aukeaa.
Edessä Aasia, Itä.
Takana Länttä ja Eurooppaa;
varjelen, vartija, sitä.



But then you are so young to remember the good old times. ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:09 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3366
Reputation points: 4670
Russians are digging in Stalin's Karelian mass graves to find bodies of Red Army soldiers killed by the fashist Finns.
Finland knew of the mass graves and decided to bury the victims of Finnish cruelty on the exact same spot, even though these sites were close to the then frontline. Why the Finnish knowledge of these mass graves were not used in wartime propaganda can not be explained.
Some fabric of green British uniforms have been found that the Finns forced the Russians to wear. Lying Finns claim the uniforms were actually brown. No uniform buttons were found that could have helped to identify the bodies. Finnish fashist apologists claim this is unusual because buttons are very common when soldier remains are found and in a vain effort at sowing disbelief added "maybe there were no British buttons in the Russian storages."

Finland was part of the fashist block and participated in the German effort of exterminating Russians.

Stalin might have been bad but the Finns were equally bad.

Some local Russian traitor historian being a busy body with mapping Stalin's weeding out of Karelian traitors has for a second time been thrown in jail on totally legitime charges. A new memorial should be errected, says a local history professor. And the Finns should be especially ashamed of themselves...

https://www.hbl.fi/artikel/ryssland-diaboliserar-det-fascistiska-finland-genom-utgravningar/


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15416
Reputation points: 1459
wulfir wrote:
Russians are digging in Stalin's Karelian mass graves to find bodies of Red Army soldiers killed by the fashist Finns.
Finland knew of the mass graves and decided to bury the victims of Finnish cruelty on the exact same spot, even though these sites were close to the then frontline. Why the Finnish knowledge of these mass graves were not used in wartime propaganda can not be explained.
Some fabric of green British uniforms have been found that the Finns forced the Russians to wear. Lying Finns claim the uniforms were actually brown. No uniform buttons were found that could have helped to identify the bodies. Finnish fashist apologists claim this is unusual because buttons are very common when soldier remains are found and in a vain effort at sowing disbelief added "maybe there were no British buttons in the Russian storages."

Finland was part of the fashist block and participated in the German effort of exterminating Russians.

Stalin might have been bad but the Finns were equally bad.

Some local Russian traitor historian being a busy body with mapping Stalin's weeding out of Karelian traitors has for a second time been thrown in jail on totally legitime charges. A new memorial should be errected, says a local history professor. And the Finns should be especially ashamed of themselves...

https://www.hbl.fi/artikel/ryssland-diaboliserar-det-fascistiska-finland-genom-utgravningar/

:lol:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Finland
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7876
Reputation points: 17300
Swedes must be terrified.

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group