maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is this Obamarose anyway?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
So where is this tape of Trump dropping the N-bomb? I am guessing inside Warehouse 13 alongside the Pissgate tapes and other things that don't actually exist.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:43 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5144
Who cares ? Pretty much covers it....

Having that skeezer wandering around the White House is unfortunately something we should care about.... How stupid is that guy ? Sorry but I'm starting to think this movement could do better.... Has a sitting president ever lost a primary ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Yes, if you are promoting your book THIS would be a good time to release the "tape" :lol:

Meanwhile, in text messages to his co-conspirator Brucey Ohr, super secret 007 licensed to lie, Agent Steele says to Ohr 1 day before Comey testifies to Congress..."I hope the firewalls hold" :shock: :shock:

WTF does that mean? Sounds pretty bloody conspiratorial to me. Ohr and his wifey were clearly in on it....I don't understand yet why Steele was in on it (other than money of course). It seems he may have simply despised Trump? Perhaps he was paid under the table after the Fusion gig formally dried up and the FBI booted him for lying or there was some secret quid pro quo to be exercised in the future after Hiladabeast won?

Someone will have t explain to me why Brucey Ohr still has a job too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14845
Pure genius from the female melanin-enhanced American artist "Doja Cat"

President Trump in the White House . . .
Gonewild growing by Gigabytes per hour . . .
Doja Cat is cow . . .
Half Life 3 confirmed . . .
Next generation of VGAs imminent . . .
Blue Wave bout to get DYKED . . .
Mother fucking Golden Age I tell you.

Last edited by Anthropoid on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:04 am 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
Who cares ? Pretty much covers it....

Having that skeezer wandering around the White House is unfortunately something we should care about.... How stupid is that guy ? Sorry but I'm starting to think this movement could do better.... Has a sitting president ever lost a primary ?

This is true. She was a bad hire. She was walking around the West Wing with a tape recorder showing up at meetings where she had no business. Trump is loyal and he is attracted to people who APPEAR to be loyal to him. It's just the way he is. That's why Kelly is there now. Kelly is absolutely brilliant. I would vote that guy for President as well but I think Nikki Hailey is the play for 2024.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1459
How about this: sources say that Omarosa was paid $180000 a year. For fucking what, I ask. Making the PotUS feel good and important. :twisted:

Is Trump draining the Swamp creating a new Swamp? That comes to mind when thinking about Wilbur Ross. :twisted:

So what do you say?

Also Trump called Omarosa a Dog, when there are better expressions available like Bitch. If Trump were more civilized he would have given a nod to his ancestry and used the expression Hundsfott (a favorite of AH). Also Russian Suka is an option is an option in the current world. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Last edited by nero on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:41 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603
nero wrote:
How about this: sources say that Omarosa was paid $180000 a year. For fucking what, I ask. Making the PotUS feel good and important. :twisted:

Is Trump draining the Swamp creating a new Swamp? That comes to mind when thinking about Wilbur Ross. :twisted:

So what do you say?
Oh my God, that's impeachment info. When "...sources say ...' is used it's one step from Trumps being impeached and drummed out of the White House.

Thank you Nero, it's flashes like this that makes having you around worth while. If you get anything else from 'Sources' let us know right away.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1459
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:

So what do you say?
Oh my God, that's impeachment info. When "...sources say ...' is used it's one step from Trumps being impeached and drummed out of the White House.

Thank you Nero, it's flashes like this that makes having you around worth while. If you get anything else from 'Sources' let us know right away.

I don't know how about you, but people on this forum are opposing six figure salaries for public posts. And what was the bitch doing anyway? :roll:

But her position was to serve his master. Dang that killjoy John Kelly. :twisted:

PS. The Omarosa salary is public data: White House releases salary info for Trump's top aides. ;)
PPS. I am talking about the new turns about the cabal, but what qualifications Omarosa had to earn six figure in her WH job. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

This was the Valerie Jarrett position under Obama, where she was paid MORE than the Trump aides (based on inflation). What was she doing? I don't know. She was probably supposed to "liason" with some "community". I'll let you guess whom that might have been. She clearly had problems understanding the rules.

A key advisor to the Prezzy would be worth 180K. She wasn't. Now she's fired. She's a disloyal self-serving, entitled female dog.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

"six figure WH job" :roll:

Trump got rid of DOZENS(or perhaps Hundreds) of useless partisan commie assholes in the State dept. He just put on hold 1/4 BILLION dollars for "Palestine" :lol:

he could hire 1400 WH aides at 180K for that.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next