maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: 301 ‘Predator Priests’ Named In Pa. Grand Jury Sex Abuse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:58 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1334
abradley wrote:

So basically the bishops and cardinals who allowed all the pedophilia and such are now accusing pope Francis that he did not stop the bestiality before he was the pope?

A catholic pizzagate. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:27 pm 
buck private

nero wrote:
So basically the bishops and cardinals who allowed all the pedophilia and such are now accusing pope Francis that he did not stop the bestiality before he was the pope?

Nice try, but no.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:46 pm 
buck private

chijohnaok wrote:
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/09/04/priests-arrested-miami-beach-sex-acts-in-car/

{Snip}
About 4:00 this ties into the 'Gay Seminarian' scandal:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
nero wrote:

Nice try, but no.

Are you suggesting pope that pope Francis had more in active, personal role what what happened in Pennsylvania 70 years ago? :shock:

Though everything is possible with enough of faith.

Though my experience of "everything is possible" happened in Czech republic when a native female said that to me. Later in the evening she proved that she was right. A man can not resist. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:52 pm 
buck private

nero wrote:
Are you suggesting pope that pope Francis had more in active, personal role what what happened in Pennsylvania 70 years ago? :shock:

Though my experience of "everything is possible" happened in Czech republic when a native female said that to me. Later in the evening she proved that she was right. A man can not resist. :mrgreen:
Again, no.

By the way, what does :mrgreen: mean?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
nero wrote:

Again, no.

By the way, what does :mrgreen: mean?

:mrgreen: means that she got me, I got her. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
abradley wrote:

Nice try, but no.

Quote:

Much of what happened in Pennsylvania happened long ago (outside the statute of limitations) but according to the grand jury report some of the incidents occured "within the last decade". So this is not all 'ancient history' that happened before Pope Francis was born.

As info, the grand jury report can be read here:
http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/cath ... 80814.html

I think the criticism of Pope Francis with regards to the Pennsylvania scandal is not that he participated in any of the actual abuses, rather that he knew of, and turned a blind eye to those that had participated in it. One of the Cardinals (I forget his name) involved had been somewhat sanctioned by Pope Benedict and been placed into some sort of an internal exile, but then Pope Francis relaxed those restrictions on the Cardinal.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Some of the stuff in the report looks absolutely bizarre.

On page 5 (numbered on the page, actually shows up as page 8 of 15 when scrolling) it describes a priest in the diocese of Harrisburg who sexually abused 5 sister in the same family. In addition to abusing them he also collected sample of their urine, pubic hair and menstrual blood. His house was later searched and his collection of sample were found. The diocese did nothing because the priest did not admit it at the time (he later did admit to his activities but by that point it was too late to prosecute).

How twisted is that???

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:

Quote:

Much of what happened in Pennsylvania happened long ago (outside the statute of limitations) but according to the grand jury report some of the incidents occured "within the last decade". So this is not all 'ancient history' that happened before Pope Francis was born.

As info, the grand jury report can be read here:
http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/cath ... 80814.html

I think the criticism of Pope Francis with regards to the Pennsylvania scandal is not that he participated in any of the actual abuses, rather that he knew of, and turned a blind eye to those that had participated in it. One of the Cardinals (I forget his name) involved had been somewhat sanctioned by Pope Benedict and been placed into some sort of an internal exile, but then Pope Francis relaxed those restrictions on the Cardinal.

If you don't know pope Francis has not been so popular with the conservative catholics. Francis might even allow condoms and other preventatives, divorce, gay marriage and what not.... :shock:

And now the catholic conservatives are hitting Frank about what pope Rotweiler was about to do. That is nothing. The real thing is that the catholic nazis are on the war path against pope Frank.

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next