All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ISRAEL POUNDS HAMAS AFTER 19 INJURED IN ROCKET BARRAGE, ONE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Looks like things are escalating in the Israel/Palestinian conflict again:

Quote:
ISRAEL POUNDS HAMAS AFTER 19 INJURED IN ROCKET BARRAGE, ONE CRITICAL

IDF strikes over 100 Hamas terror targets after over 150 projectiles fired towards southern Israel

BY ANNA AHRONHEIM AUGUST 8, 2018 20:31

The Israel Air Force retaliated by striking targets in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday evening after 19 people were treated for injuries resulting form rocket attacks from Gaza against southern Israel.

A rocket hit Eshkol Regional Council at 06:00 am Thursday, critically injuring a 30 year old woman and lightly wounding another man from shrapnel.

Following the barrages throughout the night, the IAF struck over 100 terror targets including a plant used to manufacture components intended for the construction of tunnels as well as a tunnel for maritime terrorism along Israel’s coast.

Article continued at:
https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... rot-564411

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ISRAEL POUNDS HAMAS AFTER 19 INJURED IN ROCKET BARRAGE,
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

The Beeb had to change their headline after a complaint from Israel...

Attachment:
1533837070054.jpg
1533837070054.jpg [ 135.58 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

They are both terribly misleading headlines. BBC is in the tank for Hamas.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

How about "Retaliatory Israeli Strike Kills Female Hamas Rocket Builder and Her Toddler Famed for Installing Fuses with His Little Tiny Hands"

No context. No mention of Israeli casualties or who fired first. It's unethical reporting.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
How about "Retaliatory Israeli Strike Kills Female Hamas Rocket Builder and Her Toddler Famed for Installing Fuses with His Little Tiny Hands"

No context. No mention of Israeli casualties or who fired first. It's unethical reporting.

Not the first time BBC has done this:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bbc-regre ... attackers/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
How about "Hamas has Pissed of the Israelis Again; Taking It on the Chin Again, As Always . . ."

That would be fair, unbiased, and accurate reporting IMO.

Couldn't care less how many people Israel kills. Honestly, I just really could not care less. They could literally just start carpet bombing Gaza with the explicit intention to depopulate it fully and I think I'd but able to muster something about like "But . . . isn't that . . . a bit . . . of an . . . over . . . reak . . . shun . . .?" which would then fade into silence as I recalled how the entire Islamic or "Arab" world has behaved toward Israel since 1948.

People who are living in poverty and disorder, who do not possess an actual military apart from partisans, who depend on charity from the neo-Marxist benefactors of the world, should not live and breath a political maxim that involves the destruction of a next door nation, which is wealthy, orderly, militarily potent--quite possibly the MOST potent of any military on the planet on pound for pound basis--and largely self-sufficient. Its stupidity. Of course it sucks that there are probably millions in Gaza who don't really WANT to be used as meat shields by their insane leaders, but three wrongs do not make a right.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'm rooting for Israel to kill every Palestinian that was ululating after the 9-11 attack. I'd like to see slow motion replays juxtaposed to a couple of still shots of the jumpers of the WTC....

"Jorge Gonzalez was a 28 year old busboy in Windows on the World restaurant. He was killed on 9-11. He was survived by two daughters and a wife who has never been the same......This is Leyla bit Salamaanananan. Here she is celebrating the death of over 3000 people on 9-11.."ULULUUUU:UAUAUAU". Here she is yesterday as her head flies off her fat body yesterday after an IAF JDAM strike. In super slow motion you can see her head held in place briefly by the burkha until it rockets away at 300m/sec"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:00 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
The whole of pro-immigration crowd in Europe are antisemitic in support of the Muslims while arguing that the "right wing" are evil because of their antisemitism.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
Kameolontti wrote:
The whole of pro-immigration crowd in Europe are antisemitic in support of the Muslims while arguing that the "right wing" are evil because of their antisemitism.

The only pro-immigration crowd in Europe are coyote ugly females who want mokkakikkeli.

So simple.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
If Cubans were firing unguided rockets into FL, I'd expect US defense to make sure it's the last thing they ever did.

The Israelis are very patient.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail