maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: New York Times Stands By Twitter Racist
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
If someone poured a drink on me the testosterone would take over, even if the attacker were a woman. Somebody would have a broken nose or smashed teeth. The overt act of throwing something at another is an assault. How does the target know what it is being thrown? If I were surrounded by a mob with weapons I would probably run but high -pitched screaming would just piss me off. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Yep. There were at least two overt cases of assault by the snowflakes in that video. One of them was "pouring drink on head." The other was the cryptofascist holding the megaphone up to Ms. Owens' ear.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Facebook pulls ad of Republican Congressional candidate in Fresno because it mentions the Cambodian genocide.....because her PARENTS lived through it.
:roll:

Quote:
Elizabeth Heng nearly beat incumbent Democratic congressman Jim Costa in California’s open primaries in early June. The 53–47 outcome would have made her the darling of the national political media, had she been a Democrat. She will face Costa again in the general election in November. My colleague Alexandra DeSanctis wrote an excellent piece last month profiling the young, smart, 33-year-old Republican contender.

So this happened yesterday. Heng’s campaign had tried to place this video as an ad on Facebook. It begins with her family’s roots — amidst the horror of Cambodian genocide.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/h ... k-blocked/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Facebook pulls ad of Republican Congressional candidate in Fresno because it mentions the Cambodian genocide.....because her PARENTS lived through it.
:roll:

Quote:
Elizabeth Heng nearly beat incumbent Democratic congressman Jim Costa in California’s open primaries in early June. The 53–47 outcome would have made her the darling of the national political media, had she been a Democrat. She will face Costa again in the general election in November. My colleague Alexandra DeSanctis wrote an excellent piece last month profiling the young, smart, 33-year-old Republican contender.

So this happened yesterday. Heng’s campaign had tried to place this video as an ad on Facebook. It begins with her family’s roots — amidst the horror of Cambodian genocide.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/h ... k-blocked/

She doesn't pass the litmus test of the diversity-loving left (she's a brown female that happens to be a Republican).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Fellow has cataloged her tweets for an interval of three years. It's clear she's not responding to trolls and consistently says bigoted things about white people. Fuck the NYT. I'll never read one of there stories or click on one of their links again.

http://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1025437806775226368

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
Fellow has cataloged her tweets for an interval of three years. It's clear she's not responding to trolls and consistently says bigoted things about white people. Fuck the NYT. I'll never read one of there stories or click on one of their links again.

Yes, the NYT "responding to racist trolls" and "satire" defenses are compete bullshit. The guy just searched for "white" in her Twitter history. :lol: If you read through a few years worth you can clearly see she is not only a racist but a militant feminist as well.

She evidently had a grudge against a judge (presumably an "old white guy") who told her to "put on a skirt in his court" :lol:

That is one of the cardinal features of racism. The generalization of negative stereotypes toward a entire group

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:

That is a pretty long list that he has compiled. :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Surprisingly, NY Times’ Readers Are Bothered By Sarah Jeong’s Tweets

JOHN SEXTON
Posted at 1:01 pm on August 10, 2018

I’ve been saying for a week now that the most disturbing thing about Sarah Jeong isn’t Jeong herself but the fact that so many on the progressive left have greeted her tweets with a collective shrug or worse, with excuses. So I’m both surprised and pleased to discover that a substantial number of readers of the NY Times have concerns about Jeong’s tweets (h/t to Tom Maguire). These comments appear in response to Bret Stephens’ column yesterday which simultaneously criticized Jeong’s tweets and welcomed her to the paper. I’m going to offer a sample but without any identifying information:

Continued at above link

It is refreshing to see that a good number of NY Times readers were disturbed not only by Jeong's tweets, but also by the NY Times' hiring her, and the apologists attempting to provide her cover.

I hope that some of those people (who are NY Times subscribers) opt to cancel their subscriptions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:12 am 
Sergeant Major

Well, I think the Times is going for the dykey-man-hating-blue-haired-Korean demographic

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Something has taken a serious turn with Sarah Jeong's twitter:

This was posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
August 20, 2018
Sarah Jeong's New, Improved Twitter Feed: Sunrises, Butterflies, and Rainbows Are Pretty
—Ace of Spades
Sarah Jeong, no doubt under strict corporate direction, is mounting a Bland Offensive, by deliberately tweeting only links or stuff like "Nothing like some cool water on a hot day, amirite?"

So... the New York Times' new editorial board member cannot be trusted to share her actual editorial opinions publicly.

Top Ten Sarah Jeong Tweets

10. Two groups in America just don't get enough credit -- mothers, and eagles. Even the white-faced ones. Nay -- *especially* the white-faced ones.

9. Here's my unpopular opinion: Spats were a mistake whose time has gone. Unless more than 20% of you are pro-spat. In which case, people's individual senses of fashion should not be used to make sport of them. #WearWhatYouLove

8. I may get grief for this, but there's just nothing like mulled cider on a crisp autumn night, after a full day of washing the feet of the impoverished. Including poor white people, who I am informed also struggle in this wonderful country of dreams and possibility.

7. They say "Never Meet Your Heroes." Well, I think they're wrong. I met my Heroes the other day and they filled me with inspiration. And who are my heroes? *The Troops.* Fight me if you disagree.

6. Wal*Mart is underrated. Quality merchandise for very fair prices. The staff is lovely and the clientele? *Incomparable.*

5. This may get me in trouble with the Language Police, but all I can say about Aretha Franklin is this: Now that's one classy lady. She will be missed. She was a national treasure of her race -- the human race.

4. I'm going to break with a 35 year tradition and dye my hair to its natural color (if I can remember it) as a show of solidarity with Jerry's Kids.

3. If I could have dinner with any two people in history, I would dine with Jesus of Nazareth and Randy "The Macho Man" Savage. Who is white. And that's okay with me. In fact it's more than okay -- it's a delight.

2. When I see a baby's smile, I feel like that baby is smiling because he knows a joyous secret, and that secret is that life is good and worth living. #RealTalk #TimeForHonesty #SomeoneHadToSayIt

...and the number one new Sarah Jeong tweet...

1. Hall and Oates. Leonard Skynyrd. Joan Jett. David Bowie. Hanson. What do these legends have in common? They're all white. And that's just great. God must really love white people because he filled my upper-class gentrified neighborhood with so many of them. Also, some Indian doctors. Who are also great. In fact, who even sees color? I sure don't.

Posted by Ace of Spades at 05:16 PM Comments

More here:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/ ... right-now/

So what has happened to her?
My guesses:
1) She has secretly been replaced by an alien entity
2) Someone from NY Times management hacked her Twitter account
3) She was lobotomized

What else could account for such a change?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next