maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Life is better than 50 years ago... or not...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
You still have not addressed Nelmsman's question:

[nelm's quote snipped]

And as the the chant in that video, even if that was their chant ("jews will not replace us"), I previously stated in this or in another thread:

(paraphrasing myself since I don't want to bother scrolling through for it): 'You do realize that a couple hundred tiki torch carrying idiots does not mean that 200 million white Americans are racists'

If the US people describes the tiki torch nazis as good people, there is some reasons to question WTF is going on. :roll:

But with Trump the same question is relevant every day. :(

Where did the US people say that?
Where did President Trump say that?

Quote:
Q: Is the alt-left as bad as white supremacists?

“You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent.”

Q: Would you call the alt-left as bad as neo-Nazis?

“I condemn neo-Nazis … Not all of those people are neo Nazis, not all of those people are white supremacists, by any stretch.”

“Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee....you have to ask yourself, where does it stop.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 95486.html

And again I repeat Nelmsman's unanswered question:

Quote:
would you please spell out all the rights that folks have lost since Trump took office? What racist things has he done except blame both sides for the violence in Charlottesville even though we know that Antifa makes Gandhi look like Rambo? What has the guy who has numerous pictures of black leaders giving him awards for helping minorities exactly done?

Where is Nero's response to this? The world wonders.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:
If the US people describes the tiki torch nazis as good people, there is some reasons to question WTF is going on. :roll:

But with Trump the same question is relevant every day. :(

Where did the US people say that?
Where did President Trump say that?

I made an error, the US people didn't say that, it was Trumpolini. ;)

:roll:

Then Kelly forced Trump keep another speech. ;)

PS. Funny that Trump thinks that Foxconn is an American corporation. The name is very Trumpian indeed; Foxconn. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nero, you must have posted the wrong video because I never heard Trump in that video "describes the tiki torch nazis as good people".

Could you please post the video where he said that?

PS: can you also answer Nelmsman's question:

Quote:
would you please spell out all the rights that folks have lost since Trump took office? What racist things has he done except blame both sides for the violence in Charlottesville even though we know that Antifa makes Gandhi look like Rambo? What has the guy who has numerous pictures of black leaders giving him awards for helping minorities exactly done?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
Nero, you must have posted the wrong video because I never heard Trump in that video "describes the tiki torch nazis as good people".

Could you please post the video where he said that?

PS: can you also answer Nelmsman's question:

Quote:

Neither you can never hear Trump admitting any collusion, not him personally himself. And we must wait for a while, when Trump admits having being USSR/Russia agent since 1987. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Trump “describes the tiki torch nazis as good people".

I didn’t hear Trump say that, because he didn’t say it.

And here again is Nelmsman’s question, which you did not answer:
Quote:

that is unless you meant this to be your answer to his question:

Quote:
And we must wait for a while, when Trump admits having being USSR/Russia agent since 1987. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

He wasn't talking about the Tiki Torch Boys.

There are more people INVESTIGATING neon-Nazis in the US than there are neo-Nazis. Probably at every meeting half the "Nazis" are government undercover agents. One guy from FBI, one guy from ATF, one from Homeland Security, one from Fish and Game for using lights for hunting, one guy from EPA for illegal wetland violations, the local sheriff has a guy, one guy from DOJ Civil Rights Div and a guy with a tape recorder from Southern Poverty Law Center., TWO guys from NPR, Michael Moore in a disguise AND the Mexican guy from Michoacan who delivered the pizza.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
It's in Sneero's head. As with everything he writes, the facts in Sneeroland are whatever Sneero imagines to be true.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
jack t ripper wrote:
Probably at every meeting half the "Nazis" are government undercover agents. One guy from FBI, one guy from ATF, one from Homeland Security, one from Fish and Game for using lights for hunting, one guy from EPA for illegal wetland violations, the local sheriff has a guy, one guy from DOJ Civil Rights Div and a guy with a tape recorder from Southern Poverty Law Center., TWO guys from NPR, Michael Moore in a disguise AND the Mexican guy from Michoacan who delivered the pizza.

You forgot about Snaga Bullshit Cohen.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

:mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
nelmsm wrote:
I'm curious Zero, would you please spell out all the rights that folks have lost since Trump took office? What racist things has he done except blame both sides for the violence in Charlottesville even though we know that Antifa makes Gandhi look like Rambo? What has the guy who has numerous pictures of black leaders giving him awards for helping minorities exactly done? Wanting to enforce the laws on the books and protect our border and keep illegal immigrants out? Is that it?

Actually the racism started 2008 when Mocha Jesus elected. Then t-baggers, but it was Trump that changed the game. It must be liberating to be racist, bigot, white supremacist, nazi and especially antisemite once again.

[I snipped out the Gene Kelly video and the cringy Finnish blackface advertisement or wtf it is]

So Nero's answer to
"I'm curious Zero, would you please spell out all the rights that folks have lost since Trump took office? "
(my underlined emphasis)

is

"Actually the racism started 2008 when Mocha Jesus elected."

So in other words the rights that people have lost since Trump took office occurred during the years before Trump took office. :roll:

Also, your statement that it started in 2008 seems a bit contradictory to your statement:
"Sorry I forgot, during Trump rule it is once again permitted to be racist, white supremacist, xenophobic Islamophobic nazi. Even antisemitism is not considered out of pale anymore. :lol: "

Wouldn't saying that "it is once again permitted to be racist, white supremacist, xenophobic Islamophobic nazi." DURING TRUMP RULE contradicts you saying that " racism started 2008"?

Nero's answer to:
"What racist things has he done except blame both sides for the violence in Charlottesville even though we know that Antifa makes Gandhi look like Rambo?" is ????

What exactly??

So the proof that Trump is a racist/supports racists policies is that it "started 2008 when Mocha Jesus elected" (in other words before he was elected) :roll:

You also said, directly in reply to Nelmsman, that
" It must be liberating to be racist, bigot, white supremacist, nazi and especially antisemite once again."

So were you calling Nelmsman a "racist, bigot, white supremacist, nazi and especially antisemite once again"?

because that is how I read that.

And Nero's proof that Trump colluded with Russia is:
"Neither you can never hear Trump admitting any collusion, not him personally himself. And we must wait for a while, when Trump admits having being USSR/Russia agent since 1987. ;) " :roll:

So nero's proof that President Trump has implemented racist policies is that this all happened before he ever came into office;
and his only "proof" that Trump colluded with the Russians is that 'Trump will (someday) admit to having been a Soviet/Russian since 1987' :roll:

Nero, sit down for a moment, take a deep breath, have a coffee, and then examine how insane your views on this are.

You don't have to admit to us.....start by admitting it to yourself.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next