maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh Supreme Court nominee
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
Styx put a shirt on finally. Hard to take im seriously as he is but he used to do the jacket bare chest looked fruity.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
jwilkerson wrote:
So by the middle of next year, the DEMs can play the same trick the GOPPERS played on hussien and just say "too late - you have to wait for the next resident" ...

I think we need a strong sense of urgency around filling the vacancy. Time is not on "our" side.
People forget there are two different parties with different standards; the Dems march in step like now, how many Dems will vote for Kavanaugh or abstain knowing the sleazy tactics being used? The Repubs have mavericks, would Ron Paul vote for Kavanaugh if the table was turned?

Remember it was a Maine Repub that gave us Obama care.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Obama care was not a horrible idea. We've had shtons of worse ideas. Pretty much every US overseas deployment for the last 70 years for example. Much more expensive and did far less for Americans than Obamacare by orders of magnitude on both.

IMO we need a SINGLE PROVIDER system. Cut out all the insurance assholes and have a shton of federally funded clinics that handle basic injuries, eye care, pre-and post natal care, pediatric care, immunizations, abortions, managed conditions, treatable etc.

For everything else get catastrophic medical care insurance.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The Yale accuser should be asked to look at a line-up of schlongs to see if she can identify Kavanaugh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Ron Paul was in the House, and retired years ago.

His son Rand Paul is a Senator, and IIRC has indicated that he will be voting for Kavanaugh.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16336
I'm with Lava: anyone attempts to defame me, they are gonna get sued, and THAT should have been the IMMEDIATE reaction of any and every male who has been a victim of the #MeToo witch hunt. If you do NOT fight back, IMMEDIATELY and with gusto it implies one thing: I'm actually guilty, please just leave me alone . . .

THAT is the only way this horrific #MeToo Witch Hunt chapter in our nations political history will be brought to a close and sanity returned to such proceedings.

There should be NO SHAME about going to law enforcement to report ANY crime. There should also be MUCH SHAME for falsely accusing anyone of a crime, or for bending facts from events that occurred decades ago in order to tarnish someone's reputation and harm someone's life. Anyone who cannot PROVE something that could potentially be construed to be libelous or slanderous should be quite remiss to say or write it. Presently, there is no disincentive whatsoever to make unsubstantiated damaging claims about men and that is not a healthy society to live in.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:07 pm 
buck private

chijohnaok wrote:
Ron Paul was in the House, and retired years ago.

His son Rand Paul is a Senator, and IIRC has indicated that he will be voting for Kavanaugh.
:oops: Thank you :oops: Am always mixing them up, but IMHO neither would vote party line if it went against their views. Both are pains in the ass at times.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:22 pm 
buck private

chijohnaok wrote:
And if the Republicans lose control of the Senate as a result of the midterms, then how are they better off?

I already posted numerous examples for why Dick Morris' predictions on the GOP picking up all those Senate seats are garbage.
Maybe, but ...
Quote:
Politics
September 24, 2018
Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years
by Jim Norman
Republican Party Favorability Highest in Seven Years
Story Highlights

Republican favorability at 45%, Democrats at 44%
Democrats generally have had the upper hand in favorability ratings
Major
(Continued)
https://news.gallup.com/poll/242906/rep ... years.aspx
Remember when Morris got fired after predicting a Romney win ;) Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Dems now fully expect to win the House and fervently hope to win the Senate. If this does not happen there will a mass screaming at the sky that may be heard at Alpha Centauri proxima. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm 
buck private

How were these gals selected, what is CNN trying to prove?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 983 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99  Next