maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 94  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh Supreme Court nominee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:43 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8891
chijohnaok wrote:
Joe Biden: Women’s Claims Of Sexual Assault Should Be Presumed To Be True

What Biden (And the article) fail to say is that the accused has a presumption of innocence unless, and until, proven otherwise.

Biden's attitude is what led to the accused in the University of Virginia rape hoax (and countless others) seeing their college career and life in general being railroaded.

OK. That's it for Biden in 2020.

Quote:
Democrats Silent On Biden's Creepy Touching, Allegations He Got Naked In Front Of Female Secret Service
“Joe Biden 2020 Is A Terrible Idea In A Post-Weinstein America”

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/23699/de ... n-saavedra

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
jwilkerson wrote:
Fox Headline ...

Quote:
... TUCKER CARLSON: The Kavanaugh vs. Ford debate is really about abortion ...

A new candidate if Kava flops, Tucker. :lol:

Though Pirro is also promising. :shock:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Dems call for the FBI to investigate this.

The FBI has already said they would not.

Quote:
The DOJ, however, told a reporter for the far-left Politico, “The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime.”

Quote:
Furthermore, the Associated Press reports that in a statement, the DOJ said late Monday that “it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... ral-crime/

"Rape" is not a federal crime.
There are (to my knowledge) no federal laws against it.
Laws against rape are at the state level.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Why does the accuser not remember the time or place of the most traumatic event of her life?

So Kavanaugh cannot come up with an alibi, that's why.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:16 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
(CNN)The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault says the FBI should investigate the incident before senators hold a hearing on the allegations.

In a letter addressed to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and obtained by CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys argue that "a full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/18/politics ... index.html

Right,

Feinstein sat on the letter for 2 months, never sending it to the FBI, never calling for an investigation.

Now the accuser's attorney wants a "a full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."

That should take months (or if Mueller is involved in it, years).
It would take it passed the November election, and quite possibly passed the swearing in date for the new Senate in 2019.

The Dems had months to interview Kavanaugh, countless meetings in private with him, 30 hours of grilling him in public Senate Judiciary hearings, thousands of written questions to him and when all that appeared to fail to derail his nomination, they pull this last minute stunt in order to delay, delay, delay.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:58 am 
Sergeant Major

FBI (or law enforcement) investigation of her alleged incident:

FBI: “what happened?”
Ford: “I was sexually assaulted”
FBI: “when did this happen?”
Ford: “35 years ago.”
FBI: “when was it—do you know the date?”
Ford: “I think I was wearing a swimsuit so it must have been summer”
FBI: “where did it happen?”
Ford: “at some house party”
FBI: “do you know the address?”
Ford: “no”
FBI: “who was there?”
Ford: “I was there and 4 guys....or maybe 2 guys”
FBI: “do you have any physical evidence?”
Ford: “yeah, my therapist has her journal entries about it”
FBI: “great, probably better details then”
Ford: “yeah, I told my therapist all about and she wrote stuff down”
FBI: “when did you tell her all this?”
Ford: “a few years ago”
FBI: :roll:
————

FBI agents huddle up talking amongst themselves, then circle back with her a few minutes later.
“Okay, you want us to investigate something that happened 35 yrs ago, during the summer, at some unknown house, and it involved either 2 or 4 guys”
Ford: “yes, I’m glad you understand. Will you guys be dusting for prints when you figure out where it is?”
FBI: :roll: “We will conduct our “full” investigation, and then report our findings to the Senate Judiciary Committee”.

Ford leaves.
20 minutes later lead FBI Agent calls Sen. Grassley “Senator, you can hold your hearing...we got nuthin”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Saw this posted at Ace of Spades:

Attachment:
Booker Kavanaugh.jpg
Booker Kavanaugh.jpg [ 137.44 KiB | Viewed 41 times ]

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:12 am 
Sergeant Major

So much for the "civic duty", eh?

I have a feeling the Senate Dems sent some staff to interview her and they came back saying "Do NOT let this crazy b**** testify!"

We are sitting on the knife edge here. This is worse that Florida 2000

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:16 am 
Sergeant Major

Maybe the Dems should hire that Neifong guy from Duke...if he can get his law license back.

Maybe have Rolling Stone investigate?

I think Kavanaugh should file a civil claim against her.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:21 am 
Sergeant Major

More on Sen. Booker's viewpoint regarding teenagers:

Cory Booker Stunner: 17-Year Olds Too Immature to Be Held Accountable for Actions

Quote:
September 18, 2018, 3:48 pm

While attacking Kavanaugh, the Senator sponsors legislation letting juveniles off the hook.
New Jersey Senator Cory Booker has a very interesting view of Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged actions. You might even call this a “Spartacus” moment for the Senator, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

As the world knows, Judge Kavanaugh, 17 years old at the time, is being accused of assaulting a 15-year-old Christine Blasey (now Ford) when both were in high school. Blasey did not report the incident to authorities or apparently anyone else at the time. Thus, no charges were filed much less was Kavanaugh prosecuted. Again, if the charges are true — and there is zero evidence that is the case, not to mention that Kavanaugh not only denies the incident but also that he was even at the party in question — true high schooler Kavanaugh was 17 years old at the time.

As it happens, Senator Booker is a sponsor of something called the REDEEM Act — with the GOP’s Senator Rand Paul. The proposed legislation centers on expunging the records of juveniles convicted of non-violent crimes, thus ensuring some teenage mistake does not follow them for a lifetime. While what Kavanaugh is accused of presumably would be classified as “violent,” again, he was never charged much less prosecuted for this.

Continued at above linked title

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 94  Next