maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: White Extinction Anxiety
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
It used to be called simple racism but now that isn't good enough. Oh, and everyone that voted for Trump has it....apparently even non-whites who voted for him.

Chuck Blow at the NYT :lol:

Quote:
White Extinction Anxiety

Charles M. Blow

By Charles M. Blow

Opinion Columnist
June 24, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/24/opin ... ction.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: White Extinction Anxiety
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
Consider the source. No need to render credibility where none is due.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:01 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
I really believe that race or color is meaningless in the current trend to curb immigration. Nobody really cares what color you are....

What they do care about is how their world is changing for the worse.. In the small town where I live it's changed incredibly in the last decade. 10 years ago I could go to McDonalds at 12:05 on a weekday and drive right up to order.... Nowadays the line is out on the street.... On a Saturday morning I used to be able to get in the car and drive cross town to Walmart at the speed limit.... today It's a bumper to bumper traffic jam the whole way.

I know I can't be alone in noticing this..... And I believe that is the primary driver at work in the world.... it's simply getting too crowded.. everywhere...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:19 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11853
I couldn't care less about race/color, what's important for me is what's best for mankind.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
Gump wrote:
...it's simply getting too crowded.. everywhere...

Might be true for the US, but not here.

Sweden has about 9 million people and is slightly larger sizewise than Japan (with some 127 million people).

Those that are opposed to immigration here are not motivated by reasons of living space - it's because they don't like the customs, religion(s) and general appereance of people from shithole nations, and basically feel their taxes are wasted on these good for nothing garbage-people. The propaganda pushed forward also suggest that these Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis etc will shortly take over the country and make it into basically Afghanistan.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14595
wulfir wrote:
Gump wrote:
...it's simply getting too crowded.. everywhere...

Might be true for the US, but not here.

Sweden has about 9 million people and is slightly larger sizewise than Japan (with some 127 million people).

Those that are opposed to immigration here are not motivated by reasons of living space - it's because they don't like the customs, religion(s) and general appereance of people from shithole nations, and basically feel their taxes are wasted on these good for nothing garbage-people. The propaganda pushed forward also suggest that these Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis etc will shortly take over the country and make it into basically Afghanistan.

"Customs, religion(s) and general appearance of people from shithole nations" is not equivalent to "race."

I don't like a wide variety of "customs, religion(s) and general appearance of people from shithole nations" and it has nothing at all with me being "racist."

It seems to be a failure of critical thinking that is very DEEPLY ingrained into the psyche of many (most?) Scandinavians: that the only basis for any relationship between two people who are not nearly identical is "race," and moreover that there there are no legitimate, absolute differences in the merits of any two customs, religions, or more broadly "cultures."

There ARE such absolute differences in merit. Nazism was not just a political movement, it was a culture. Maoism too. Stalinism, and a tremendous list of excoriable political/religious/social movements which have zero merit and are in fact inhumane, unforgivable and unjust.

The differences between Swiss, Swedish, French, and American democracy or health care systems or worker's benefits regulations and institutions may all lie in a relatively proximal "grey area" in which "cultural relativism" is a warranted viewpoint.

But when it comes to cultures that extol the virtues of denying other people their basic human rights, which Islam does at its very core, then we are no longer in that grey area. We are in the area where any sane person understands we should not tolerate our societies to verge into.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Anthropoid wrote:
It seems to be a failure of critical thinking...

Well..., Gump suggested lack of space as a reason , which might be true for the US, but is not really the case here.

People here who oppose immigration don't want to live amongst a bunch of Somalis for example. They don't want to see their tax money pave the way for more Somalis and they fear that soon Sweden will become Somalia. I don't know if people figure that is racist but arguments of lack of space is uncommon in Sweden.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14595
wulfir wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
It seems to be a failure of critical thinking...

Well..., Gump suggested lack of space as a reason , which might be true for the US, but is not really the case here.

People here who oppose immigration don't want to live amongst a bunch of Somalis for example. They don't want to see their tax money pave the way for more Somalis and they fear that soon Sweden will become Somalia. I don't know if people figure that is racist but arguments of lack of space is uncommon in Sweden.

Well, assuming you're correct that "people there who oppose immigration don't want to live among a bunch of Somalis . . ." then I guess the fair question is, why?

In my opinion, if I were to migrate to Sweden, it would behoove me as a foreigner to assimilate as much as possible: learn Swedish, adopt lifestyle patterns which are typical for Swedes, avoid insisting on any special treatment because I'm not a Swede. Try to develop close working and personal relationships with Swedes and not simply people who are fellow immigrants.

I would imagine that people from ANY point of origin (or phenotype) who followed the above ethos of "how to be a polite migrant" then most locals would be fine with having such people around.

In contrast, based on what I know, large fractions of first generation (if not also 2nd generation) immigrants from tropical regions to Sweden make virtually no effort to assimilate at all. Some of them take this "anti-sociality" toward their host nation a step further and use their special position within the society to pursue habitual crime. The actual proportion of such immigrants who are the truly "bad seeds" may be small, but the fact that most do not assimilate is what facilitates and propels the criminal immigrant segment.

In sum, there may be very good reasons why some Swedes have come to the realization that they do not want Somalis or other foreigners living near them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:56 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Anthropoid wrote:
...then I guess the fair question is, why?

Because they are belived to come from a shithole and it is thought they will eventually make Sweden into Somalia. This attitude is true for most "unwanted groups from shithole nations". Somalis specifically are said to break up the floors of apartments and houses to grow potatoes, rep for thieving, to be noisy, (that Somali men are) especially disgusting in their interaction with women..., that kind of stuff...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:58 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
Space is an oversimplification. It’s all resources. The population has doubled since I was born.

I type this waiting in a line to take my fku$&g boat out of the water.