maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: happiest day of a boat owner's life
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Towed her out the garage, gave her a bath. She looks practically brand new. I'm not exaggerating - this lady looks like she just rolled out the showroom. She's been garage kept her entire resting life, and I always cleaned her after use. This girl has been bbabbied :) There's a few scuffs in the rubber bumpers from gently tapping the dock - she has been used. Very gently. She looks good!

She's a 2003, and been sitting..Bought a new battery and all her electrics work. Everything. The blower, the sump pump, the lights, tss, even her radio still works. Plug in the lanyard she gives a: " chirp chirp " (means she's ready to start, just push the start button). Electrically she's good to go. I didn't push the start button b/c this engine hasn't turned over in 10 years. I'll hire a mechanic to look at her engine, get everything topped off, old fuel drained, and just visual inspection by a pro. Then I'm going to sell her.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: happiest day of a boat owner's life
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Please share a photo or 2 of her; that is unless she is camera shy ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:22 am 
Sergeant Major

Not pictures of her, but exactly what she looks like.

I can take some picts of her and upload Monday.

I'd eat off her engine. She's a good looking old lady.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Once her engine is 2 thumbs up I'm thinking 6k firm. I feel that is a fair price. I don't like negotiating so I won't. If she goes a month w/o anyone picking her up @6k - I'll go to 5.9k. I'll gradually drop the price hundred beans every month until she sells. But the tag is her price and I'm in no hurry. I won't take less than what she's going to go for.

She's 6k

I'LL GIVE YOU 5K

She's 6k right now. If she's still around in 10 months she'll be marked to 5k. Shrug.

Profile E-mail