maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:03 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
I'm often confused by human interaction. Today, for example, everyone was pissed at each other. Nothing to do w/ me it shocked me how pissed off at each other everyone was at the time.

I didn't consider what we were doing a big deal I thought it was easy...

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Everyone has mixed feelings about function and form

Everybody else was pitching a shitfit. We were replacing bulbs. Any idiot can do that.

Well. I was cool w/ it. I rather enjoy replacing flourecent bulbs. How easy is that? Easy as pie. Laughably I find it rather relaxing.

All I got to do is plug in a new bulb. It's so fucking easy.

Have to move the ladder about some SHRUG A bit of exercise never hurt anyone.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:19 am 
Sergeant Major

HOW MANY ASSHOLES DOES IT TAKE TO REPLACE A BULB?

just one. reporting for duty :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:51 am 
Sergeant Major

the music is very LOUD

I've done my best. I'm going to sleep like a bbabay tonight w/ no guilt. Good evening, gents.

no mas. Bed Time. Have a good evening, gentlemen.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Fell off the wagon a bit there obviously. Month sober then the cat died, blah blah, any excuse to drink, had a bad couple weeks. wrote a lot of drunken/stupid posts. Getting back on track.

I found a strain that stops anxiety before I even get started. It's a big help when feeling compelled to drink. This one's hybrid called Sunset Sherbet. Apparently it's Glue Kush mixed w/ Pink Panties. Indica heavy this is my favorite so far.

Some of the other hybrids might work as well but I'm learning I don't like the sativas. Liked sour diesel for a while. Lemon Haze is a sativa leaning hybrid.

Everyone's different. I've been vaping 9lb and grape ape in the evenings. These heavy indicas make me melt into the chair for a movie then it's night night.

There's always more strains to try ;) If anyone here ever goes the MM registry route these notes will be helpful I think.

check this guy out:

lol

If I ever smoke buds again it'll be for nostalgia. Vaping is just so much easier.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Look at that. gesh. That's what I'm on right now.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

I don't believe for one second I'm the only one at this bbs who medicates btw. Tight lips around here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
C_S wrote:
I don't believe for one second I'm the only one at this bbs who medicates btw. Tight lips around here.

The last time that I 'medicated' myself with this particular pharma was the summer between junior/senior year in college....so roughly 32 years ago.

I realized that I would have job interviews during my senior year, and was aware that some employers conducted drug testing as part of their hiring process.

Now I realize that alot has changed since then...marijuana has been approved in a number of states as a legal medication. And I do not fault those who use prescription marijuana---the doctor prescribing it obviously feels that it is necessary.

I had some fun times using it back then.
I simply made a choice not to use it anymore and have never gone back.

PS: I generally don't like taking medication, any medication...even aspirin.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I used some bud as a teen. Can't do that now. I have to answer to the DEA and California Medical Board and hospital staff memberships. Even though it is legal in California, it's not legal federally.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
I simply made a choice not to use it anymore and have never gone back.

For you I'd recommend a sativa. Durban Poison should keep you alert and creative but mellow you out some.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next