maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:04 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
C_S wrote:
I like Curaleaf and Trulieve dispensaries. Marijuana is what you want.

I think Curaleaf has the best Sativas.

You can never go wrong w/ Sour Diesel, but try im all just to be sure.

This should be available to everyone who wants.

Not that there's anything wrong w/ a fine Indica in the evening, right nero?

They're all wearing headphones, they're in a studio recording. Gary Lee is wearing his in one ear b/c he's doing all the singing. That's how these guys do it. Pretty cool I think. Rush's best albums are recorded live, b/c these guys are so fucking good.

The drummer writes the copy. These guys are badasses.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Behold: nero

These guys are all Canadians. So is William Shatner and Shania Twain (although her name is Jill Smith or whatever it is Shania sounds better)

Nero, USA and her power has made the world better.

Can't wait to see ur sad face when China gains hegemony. Make sure you have a lot of carriage bolts and bits to hand. B/c.. you're going to need im. You'll need a tapping kit to hand to drill out and replace everything they built for you. Forget about ur metric and english measured tool kits b/c nothing is going to fit what threads those guys strip together. I've damaged and destroyed tools... Just drill everything out and replace it.

Be careful what you wish for, nero. Always think very carefully of ur future.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

I often rebuild stuff.

American built gear is easy to rebuild. I put the bolts in a tin so they're to hand for reassembling

German and French gear goes together perfectly. Germans design takes 20 parts to build, one piece of it. Everything fits I can dig that. W/ proper tools everything fits it's no problem.

China man built is crap at the user end. You're going to need a sawzall, a drill, and carriage bolts to "fix" that shit engineering. Bolt that shoddy shit together like Frankensein. Unfinished bolts sticking out. "It works sort of" gesh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

I understand how engineering and just stripping in the bolts could be useful. I like history. The Germans were very carefully tooling every thread, and checking w/ micrometers to verify. The r00skies were crossthreading their shit together b/c who cares and it'll last as long as it needs to.

sigh. time for a puff.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
Now I have to worry about your "medication", don't do overdoses. And if you do anyway, avoid power tools, sharp objects and all potentially dangerous things. ;)

PS. I like the music. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'm worried the vape pen might explode

thats a worse case scenario

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:03 am 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
I'm worried the vape pen might explode

thats a worse case scenario

Is this due to overuse or paranoia?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Naw I fell off the wagon when Zoe died. Saw her there, dug a hole next to her, couldn't put her in it. Went, bought a fifth and slammed it. Some things I really just don't want to remember. I'll obviously remember a trauma but its a little fuzzy. Plus money in August FL always sucks. Plus legal and all kinds of other crap. Just not having much fun lately. I'm aight. A lot of bidness in FL goes dry in the summer, so by August I'm always eating ramen noodle and emotionally all beat up. We're going back into season and morale will improve ;)

I'm not worried about the vape pen blowing up. I'm more likely to be struck by lightening or eaten by a danged shark. Knock on wood I think I have pretty good odds of not having my face blown off.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:10 am 
Sergeant Major

It's been a few weeks since I vaped trulieve sour diesel. Bought a cart tonight and how sweet it is.

Might try some thing later, but for now sD is all I ever smoke.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:40 am 
Sergeant Major

I bet sour d is what Willie smokes.

I could prolly smoke weed w/ Willie unless he's got the sleepy grape ape.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 33  Next