medicinal marijuana

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: medicinal marijuana

#321 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:56 pm

S. Carolina Man: McDonald's Sweet Tea Came With Weed Inside

ASSOCIATED PRESS

The Associated Press

HILTON HEAD, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina man who went to McDonald's for a sweet tea says he received a little extra herbal substance on the side.

The Island Packet reports Parrish Brown went to a McDonald's on Hilton Head Island and asked for a sweet tea with light ice and extra lemon.

Brown now believes "extra lemon" was code for marijuana, since he found three bags of weed in his cup. He says he only realized it once he was "high as a kite."

Brown says he'd never had marijuana, so he didn't recognize the taste. He says he paid regular price for the items.

Beaufort County Sheriff's Office spokesman Maj. Bob Bromage says an investigation is ongoing. He didn't specify which McDonald's Brown had gone to.

A representative for McDonald's said the company is "fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of this claim."
___
Information from: The Island Packet, http://www.islandpacket.com
Hey Chicken......You deserve a break today at McDonald’s. ;-)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#322 Post by C_S » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:51 pm

If the weed was in bags in his drink it means he didn't drink it. (in bags..) Even if weed was floating around in his drink I don't know if it'd get im high. I guess it would if he ate it, but he'd notice chunks of foliage going down his throat :?
"fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of this claim."
I'd check the validity as well b/c it sounds like bullshit to me.

Weed is not even medically legal in South Carolina. I wonder if this guy got pulled over when the bags of weed were found in his orange drink 8-)
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#323 Post by C_S » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 pm

I agree w/ this analysis up until about the 2 min mark. It absolutely works.

He starts bitching about tiny little bud leaves saying they should have been trimmed. That's ridiculous to expect small bud leafs like that to get trimmed out.

56 beans for a quarter - this is the chron chron and those buds are clipped fine as I've ever seen. I think the second half of the analysis is unfair. This super A5 is unmatched imo. It is medicine.

Another advantage is, I think I said before, Liberty Health Science dispensaries are the tits. I've never had to wait there. They have fresh coffee brewed just in case :o This is the Paris Hilton of dispensaries. The product is off the charts and the shopping environment there is a 10/10.

I don't shop anywhere else anymore, and super A5 is all I ever smoke. These guys have nailed it.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#324 Post by C_S » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:05 pm

president Trump said he'll sign the bill to legalize marijuana if he ever gets one presented.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#325 Post by C_S » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:21 pm

C_S
Sergeant Major

#326 Post by C_S » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:29 pm

What do you think about that, nero?

C_S
Sergeant Major

#327 Post by C_S » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 pm

I've read analysis that a 'stoned' populace is easy to control. I reckon it's the complete opposite of that when ppl are allowed to free their minds.

I know a lot of ppl who've smoked their entire lives. They aren't liberal..

C_S
Sergeant Major

#328 Post by C_S » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:16 pm

The gobmint is slow going when it comes to legalization isn't it. president Trump will legalize marijuana. Just waiting for the bill to sign. Sadly, the legislature is busy trying to over turn the election.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#329 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:40 am

Hey Chicken....you know what I think would probably be something good to fill those food cravings that you might experience after you've been blazing up?

Some White Castle sliders.
But there are no White Castle's in Florida you say!

That is about to change:
Report: White Castle set to open in Florida

For the first time in nearly half a century, the small, square delicious sliders could come to Florida.
https://www.wtsp.com/article/life/food/ ... 04683c2222

Think about it......get into a good relaxed mood.....nibble on some White Castle sliders.....and then open your ears for some White Castle sounds....

Saturday night and it's gettin' late
I'm gettin' hungry, I just can't wait
Not just any kind of burger will do
I'm being hit by those
White Castle blues
White Castle blues

I think I'll get some crisp onion rings
To compliment 10 of those little square things
An orange soda or a milkshake will do
I'm being hit by those
White Castle blues
White Castle blues

I was first introduced to those bastards by Duke
On a hot summer night when we went out to cruise
But memories such as Bobbo and puke
Are just part of the saga of
White Castle blues
White Castle blues
Hey!
And when that tune is finishing let this one rip:

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#330 Post by C_S » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:27 pm

Must admit I've gained a few lbs..

At least I can still post a youtube w/o fucking it up and needing nero's help. Right, John? eheh

8-)