maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:

S. Carolina Man: McDonald's Sweet Tea Came With Weed Inside

ASSOCIATED PRESS

The Associated Press

HILTON HEAD, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina man who went to McDonald's for a sweet tea says he received a little extra herbal substance on the side.

The Island Packet reports Parrish Brown went to a McDonald's on Hilton Head Island and asked for a sweet tea with light ice and extra lemon.

Brown now believes "extra lemon" was code for marijuana, since he found three bags of weed in his cup. He says he only realized it once he was "high as a kite."

Brown says he'd never had marijuana, so he didn't recognize the taste. He says he paid regular price for the items.

Beaufort County Sheriff's Office spokesman Maj. Bob Bromage says an investigation is ongoing. He didn't specify which McDonald's Brown had gone to.

A representative for McDonald's said the company is "fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of this claim."
___
Information from: The Island Packet, http://www.islandpacket.com

Hey Chicken......You deserve a break today at McDonald’s. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

If the weed was in bags in his drink it means he didn't drink it. (in bags..) Even if weed was floating around in his drink I don't know if it'd get im high. I guess it would if he ate it, but he'd notice chunks of foliage going down his throat :?

Quote:
"fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of this claim."

I'd check the validity as well b/c it sounds like bullshit to me.

Weed is not even medically legal in South Carolina. I wonder if this guy got pulled over when the bags of weed were found in his orange drink 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

I agree w/ this analysis up until about the 2 min mark. It absolutely works.

He starts bitching about tiny little bud leaves saying they should have been trimmed. That's ridiculous to expect small bud leafs like that to get trimmed out.

56 beans for a quarter - this is the chron chron and those buds are clipped fine as I've ever seen. I think the second half of the analysis is unfair. This super A5 is unmatched imo. It is medicine.

Another advantage is, I think I said before, Liberty Health Science dispensaries are the tits. I've never had to wait there. They have fresh coffee brewed just in case :o This is the Paris Hilton of dispensaries. The product is off the charts and the shopping environment there is a 10/10.

I don't shop anywhere else anymore, and super A5 is all I ever smoke. These guys have nailed it.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33