maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
About 30 yrs ago when I was about 20 I found a baggie in a parking lot. I smoked it 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

So. Did you smoke it or not, mac? What did you do w/ that stash? 1/8 oz of the chron chron is a fuckload of highness.

If you didn't smoke it, send it to nero. He'll make a home made cannibus asserhole out of it, eat the entire 1/8 and be "way too high" for 3 days LOL He doesn't realize how much a eighth is, he's bitching about it being only 1/8 ounce of the chron chron. If it's chron chron that's enough weed to keep im high for a month. ROFL. Smoke it up, toughguy. lol

If I passed a fatty to nero that MFer would wake up 3 days later on the darkside of the moon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

so it goes

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

I wouldn't smoke it, Mac. Wouldn't trust it. Just simply don't know what it is.

Everything I buy is via medical dispensary.. At Freedom Science dispensary I get much higher quality and less expensive than buying from the 'hood. Their super A5 is ridiculously potent at 23 percent. 4 hits and I'm cooked. I can get this at 232/oz. Nobody in the 'hood can match this quality at such a low price. It's not even close. A quarter of this lasts me a month. 56 beans...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:47 am 
First Sergeant

C_S wrote:
So. Did you smoke it or not, mac? What did you do w/ that stash? 1/8 oz of the chron chron is a fuckload of highness

Yeah I did have some over the weekend, its fine. I haven't had any for so long and its pretty strong stuff so it only takes a little to get a buzz. Good stuff.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Cape dispensary didn't have any super A5 for sale in eighths. All they have is pre roll joints for 12 beans. I bought 1 of them, under duress b/c it's all they had
:roll:

I was concerned even before that b/c I don't know anyone who can roll a fat, smooth burning joint better than I can.

It even felt light on one side and I suspected it was going to run. I should have just broke the fuckin thing and rolled it proper. Anyway, fired it up, the thing got a run in it no shit didn't see that coming :roll:

I should get a job just rolling up perfect joints all day. These guys suck. It's not even a matter of taking too much time. I grab the weed w/ a paper and perfect joint every time in about 5 seconds. I've known some ppl who roll nice joints but it takes im forever. Give me a bag, a grinder, and a plate; you got a perfect jib straightaway. It'll burn like a cigarette. Nice and smooth. Every time, nero.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Cape dispensary has superA5 to hand. Bought 3/8ths. This will last me a month and a half.

'this is called super A5
IS THIS WHAT WE SMOKED LAST NIGHT?
This is all I ever smoke"

It's not 2 grand. It's 28 beans for a eighth. "this is all I ever smoke".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Avoided a rather unseemly and pointless argument today.

shrug

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next